Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Element training

So I was wondering If it was possible to learn to control the elements. I'm an apprentice currently so obviously nothing big. I thought I would ask before I got into anything.

Also if anyone wishes to train me I'm up for it!

I have all four elements at a knight level. On my old site we referred to them as Alter Elements. By what I was taught there, you can manipulate surrounding elements around you, depending on which one you learn. And I have all but Earth at Alter Environment, Master level. @[member="Keziah Denko"]

@[member="Asteria deWinter"]

Ooo! Very cool. Would you be willing to teach? I'm interested in them all but if I have to choose one I would have to go with fire.

Mmmm Fire you say? *points to tags in signature and bio link*
if you like what you see, then give me a hollar.
@[member="Keziah Denko"]

@[member="Asteria deWinter"] if you would like earth, I can do that for you. Since I am a Shaper of Kro Var.

@[member="Keziah Denko"] I'm up for it. Just find a nice neutral or less Republic planet... because eww... and tag me.

@[member="Morna Imura"] I would very much like that, to complete my training. After all, can't be a true Mistress of Elements if I don't go all the way.

not sure if this would count as earth element but Malice could teach you to use plant surge.....he knows some things about the other elements.

When you get stronger Malice can teach you how to create force storms. powerful yes, but very tricky to maintain and control...not to mention very draining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom