Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Element Sigs

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder

I know I'm not the greatest artist on chaos, heck I actually am a crappy artist, but I do make some nifty animated signature banners if people are interested, would just need to know who your actor is, colored theme and elemental effect you'd like.

23w5e0k.jpg

6qazv8.jpg

30kdbmc.jpg

10fb6uw.jpg

244nlvs.jpg

2hmj9js.jpg

image0.gif

image0.gif

image0.gif

image0.gif

image0.gif

image0.gif

image0.gif

image0.gif

Oh wow! These are fantastic <3 Don't call yourself a crappy artist! You are so good, I could never hope to reach this level!

If you have time I would love one for my new Sith Character, Socleyess, aka Darth Mutilice.

Actor is Charlie Hunnam with spooky sith eyes.

Color scheme would be darker like black, dark blue and red.

Elemental effect would be lightning. ^^

@A'den Kyr'am

Equinox

Agility is key.
First off, let me say, these are AMAZING!! One day I hope to be this good. Anyway, to cut to the chase, I was wondering if you could do one that isn't an actor, but a wolf. Any wolf that sets an emotional scene. The weather would probably be harsh rain, but not covering the image. He is neither a dark sider or a light sider, although he is force sensitive, not that it matters that much. If you can go into more detail, the wolf could be large, as my character is 2.2 metres by 2.3 metres and snarling, but size doesn't matter too much. I just want a sig that sets an emotional scene, and I bet you can do it for me. Thank you!!! (Maybe some lightning too and like a dark colour scheme) xD. Thanks!!!!

BTW, this is for a different character of mine.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I guess if you could add text, it would just be "Atlas" without the quote marks obviously xD

Thanks again!!

Atlas.

A
You wouldn't happen to do profile pics as well would you? If you do: It could be the same size as my current one, so a perfect square, and like a dark background with a black or grey wolf, but shining aqua eyes. Thanks in advance!! (Maybe some rain in front too, like your one)

Your artwork is amazing btw and yes, this is the same person as the Equinox one above, not sure why I switched accounts to ask for a profile pic as well, sorry!!!

Atlas.

A
@A'den Kyr'am

Any chance you could make me a sig that is not very tall, but it is long. I'd like it to say "The Family" and the element I imagine would be like gentle rain and the general colouring is dark, like blacks and greys and then a colour that really stands out.

Your work is amazing, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom