Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Equinox

Agility is key.
ospeyga.png

I played Skyrim since about a year after it came out on 11.11.11 or 11th November 2011. And ever since the first day I played it, I thought it was the best game ever. No game will beat it for a long time unless ESVI comes out any time soon. I love the gameplay, the mods (eventhough 360 and PS4 aren't very good for mods) the countless easter eggs such as the bugs in jars and the headless horseman. The dragons and creatures are designed perfectly. The landscape is amazing. Travelling, stroyline and just endless gameplay leads to hundreds of hours of gameplay. As I play on console on the Xbox 360 and the PS4 I do not have a 100% accurate representation but about 120 hours on the 360 and about 350 on PS4 and still I am not bored. I love it with all my heart and will never stop loving it.
Anyone else have opinions?
This is like the shortest snippet of the game I can give as to not waste too much time in my day. But I could go on for hours about this incredible game not to mention the emotional, impacting music. Thank you Bethesda!!!!

ospeyga.png

Equinox

Agility is key.
I want to agree, but i'm technically not old enough for Skyrim, therefore everyone thought Oblivion would be too old for me, so I don't have it, I like to play it when I can play it though!!!

Still, Skyrim is amazing
[member="Kalyn Shif"]

Skyrim is good with or without mods, it always will be.
[member="Lisza Starseeker"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I remember the first mod I ever made was for Skyrim. Changed a shirt to look like chain. Man. Been a while. My old rig could barely play that game in 2012. Ha. But yeah, been goofing off with textures ever since. Lulz. Good memories. :p

h3ykHMV.jpg

Jor Kvall

Ain't found a way to kill me yet
After having a hard-on for Elder Scrolls ever since the Morrowind days, I can say that Skyrim is my favorite of the series. The story and setting were the best of the bunch, but I'm biased because I always pick a Nord. I would argue that the gameplay was better than any of the others as well though. Building a character in Skyrim was more streamlined and thankfully lacked many of the annoying things about its predecessors. The dungeons were also designed better and were less repetitive, a problem that plagued Oblivion.

I also co-created a goofy mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXvx2uUYHMk&t=​

Equinox

Agility is key.
Nightingales may be the strongest, however I have always had a love for the Dark Brotherhood :p they are so cool and I LOVED the storyline, however, I managed to lose my Shadowmere on my 360 game lol. Also I agree with the Skyrim being the best game ever, and it forever will be.
[member="Judas Wayne"]

I always pick Khajiit haha. I never managed to play Morrowind or Oblivion because i'm not technically old enough for Skyrim :cool: . That mad looks pretty fun actually, well done!
[member="Jor Kvall"]

I LOVE SKYRIM!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom