Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship EE-775 small freighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
drop_ship_concept_by_orpheus7.jpg

Image Source: http://orpheus7.deviantart.com/art/Drop-Ship-Concept-35712046
Affiliation: na
Manufacturer: meran mechanice http://starwarsrp.net/topic/91265-meran-mechanics/
Model:EE-775
Modularity: yes
most weapons can be swapped out and the twin cargo holds replaced with other parts. veachal holds troop transports ect
Production: Mass-Produced.
Material: durasteel
Classification: Freighter

Length: 90 meters.

Width: 31 meters

Height: 8 meters

Armament: 1 belly mounted twin laser canon,
1 large plasma cannon http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Plasma_cannon_(Qektoth_Confederation)front mounted.
1 small ion cannon.
2 under wing rotatable ion blasters.
weapon rating 8
defense rating 4
Cargo Capacity: 400 tons
Hangar na
Special Features: small living compartment made to measure and twin cargo holds at either side.

Maneuverability Rating: 5
Speed Rating: 6
Hyperdrive Class: 5

Strengths: decent storage space and living quarters.
Weaknesses: relatively poor armor

Description: a relatively easy to produce and make with lessons learned from the 2 prior ships made;
the EE-775 is designed to compete with commercial ships and also provide firepower to literally compete with them while still being a small size.
Intent: to ceate a small freighter and decnt model ship for Meran Mechanis
Who Can Use This: anyone
Primary Source: na

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Kami Meran said:
Modularity: yes
What parts of your ship are modular?

Kami Meran said:
Armament: 1 belly mounted twin canon, 1 latge plasma cannon 1 small ion cannon. 2 under wing rotatable ion blasters.

I do need an armament rating here, which given it's role and what I think is the loadout, would probably be between 2-4.

What kind of cannon is the belly mounted twin cannon (laser cannon, ion cannon, turbolaser cannon, etc)?

What kind of plasma cannon are you using (there are several in the Star Wars Universe)?

right after the armament rating, there should also be a "Defense Rating" , which should be around 4-6.

Kami Meran said:
Hangar: 100 tons
We typically only use the hangar to list starships or vehicles. I would probably list the cargo capacity in the description or under the special features. I would also probably raise the cargo capacity of this submission to somewhere between 500-2000 tons given its design features.

Kami Meran said:
Speed Rating: 4
I'd make this a 6. A rating of 4 would be for a military craft about 3 times smaller than this ship.

[member="Kami Meran"], looking pretty good.

Kami Meran said:
1 latge plasma cannon
Which one are we talking about? this one, this one, this one, or something else?

As a reminder, all template fields must be present in the submission, even if they're not being used.

Please put the "Hangar" heading back there, and simply put "0", "none", or "N/A" after it to reflect that this isn't carrying any other vehicles in its stock configuration.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Kami Meran"] Hello, I will be grabbing this for Gir upon his request.
I will take the day to read the judging and reply tomorrow.
Please make sure you put in the missing fields and give an idea about which plasma weapon you plan on using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom