Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech EDG Enforcer Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
10632583_4756410325194_7507475253191993396_n.jpg

Image Source: Google Images
Intent: Create a Droid that will serve as a Elite guard.
Development Thread: BOOM! Dev Thread done, Will still continue ( I hope it will) for story and character progression.
Manufacturer: Iscariot Industries
Model: EDG Enforcer
Affiliation: Shadow Dynasty
Modularity: Yes, Can be given different weapons to use. A Cloak can be added if desired ( Can not use Lightsabers )
Production: Semi-Unique
​Quantity: 7
Material: Droid parts, Phrik & Hadrium
Classification: Fourth Degree
Weight: 200kg
Height: 2.2m
Movement: Bipedal
Armaments: Electrostaff
Misc. Equipment: Faraday Cage, Micro Sensors, 3 Photorecptors ,Scanning Protocols, 360 Sensory Vision, Thermal Vision & Night Vision

Strengths
(+) Lightsaber Resistance
(+) Blaster Resistance
(+) Electric Resistance
(+) Four Arms
(+) Specialize in a Number of Weapons ( Excluding Lightsabers )

Weaknesses
(-) Slightly Slow
(-) Heavy Weight
(-) Tall and Wide, Might not be able to fit in some places
(-) Faraday Cage can be broken physically if one is smart enough, leaving the droid open to Electricity
(-) Has no resistance against Ionization ( aka ) Ion Weapons
(-) Like most Droids, Can be hacked if a Slicer is skilled enough

Description: The Elite Doom Guard Enforcer ( EDG Enforcer) was made to protect and engage in combat if commanded to do so. His Design affords it with the Strength of almost a Wookie through advanced Servo's and motors. Its Frame is made of the Lightsaber resistant metal Phrik and hadrium. Lightsabers, Blasters and some Slug Throws will have trouble with this Enforcer Guard. Inside the Droid is a faraday cage to prevent any outer source of energy like Electricity to interfere with the inner workings. Though if the Inner cage broke the droid would be at a disadvantage. Other Equipment includes 3 photorecptors, 360 Sensory Vision due to micro sensors, Thermal Vision, Night Vision & Scanning Protocols. Additional Equipment can be given to the EDG Enforcer droid Example, A cloak of some kind and a Different weapon to use, though Each droid starts off with 1 Electrostaff.

Seems like the ultimate Guard droid but it is still only a droid, being 2.2m tall and 200kg the droid is on the slower side and wont be able to accompany you everywhere ( Might get stuck in some places).

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Is this effected by Ion damage/ionization? Will this be used in full force (all ten) in PvP fighting? Do you think this will get reported?

Ordo said:
Is this effected by Ion damage/ionization? Will this be used in full force (all ten) in PvP fighting? Do you think this will get reported?
1. Does Ionization affect it?
  • Yes, it do. Added weaknessness too

• (-) Has no resistance against Ionization ( aka ) Ion Weapons

• (-) Like most Droids, Can be hacked if a Slicer is skilled enough
2. Will they be used in full force (all ten) in Pvp?
  • No, I plan on giving them to specific members of the Shadow Dynasty, Leaders and such. Wont be a common Droid to see in sight.
3. Do you think they will get Reported?
  • No, They are challenging to face yes but not impossible. [member="Ordo"]

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

I like the additions and the plan to have them spread out for individuals. I would like to see the number reduced to 5 but if you have a solid ten writers including yourself to distribute these to I will not require an edit. Do you have enough people to give all ten to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom