Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eddie V2

Eddie

E
Standard Profile Template

Character images go here.

NAME: Eddie
FACTION: Confederacy Of Independent Systems and Lords of the Fringe
SPECIES: Vyperion Assassin Droid
HEIGHT: How tall is your character?
WEIGHT: 500 lbs
EYES: Orange
HAIR: Red
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
[+]Capable of random badassery
[-]Badassery is LITERALLY random action for him
[+]Is upgraded in mind compared to body
[-]In desperate need of an upgrade
[+]Knows how to use more weapons than most droids
[-]Doesn't know how to use a lightsaber
[P-]Has gone technically insane

SHIP:
A hijacked X-Wing

BIOGRAPHY:
Eddie was a Vyperion Mrk II droid with the mind of a Mrk III, how this happened is currently unknown to him. Eddie was inactively searching for Edd and Ed during the last year, but he fell into lava, was stuck to a huge magnet, and lastly, had to get a hologram projector strong enough to last near forever. He seeks a way to upgrade now that his model is older than Vyperion Mk III (the droid that Velok put in stasis), and he was forgotten in the upgrade process since then. Eddie still seeks his brothers "Ed" and "Edd" throughout the galaxy, though it is rumored that they are currently on Raxus Prime with their memory chips removed. Eddie was named after the nickname of a Jedi from the period between Old Republic and Clone Wars named Edston "Eddie" Firestone. Eddie has been searching for his brothers for the goal of finding Edston's grave and possibly his spirit, however, one thing stops Eddie now... a sudden love for a woman who is rumored to be Edston's last wife that was put into cryosleep when her kids and husband all died by a Sith Lord. Eddie now wishes he was human in more ways than the Vyperion Droid model originally was made to be.

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Yes, but as an in-character institution we reserve the right to restrict membership to characters who are part of factions we find disagreeable due to the in-character interactions that have transpired.

As faction leader, I will second Delila's statement - CIS or Vagrant Fleet, but not both.

Eddie

E
oh... crap, I was looking forward to a reunion, but due to what I talked to Nocturno about, I might not do that in good terms

Eddie

E
I saw that, and it's annoying the hell out of me atm, cause I was in Vagrant Fleet before I changed from Eddie to someone else, and now that I'm back on Eddie, I have no way to explain being in Vagrant Fleet AND CIS

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Those are our faction rules. Your consistently changing characters, problematic as that is for myself as faction staff, is going to have consequences in-character, and that's really all there is to it. I'm sorry, but I'm unwilling to make an exception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom