Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Echo EK0

2mQ58wt.png

D E L I V E R I N G - S I N C E - 8 6 4 A B Y

• tvCQ36I.png

B I R T H N A M E | EK-0
    A L I A S | ECHO
    F E A L T I E S | . . .
    R E S I D E N C E | . . .
    R A N K | N/A
    H O M E W O R L D | N/A
    S P E C I E S | EK-Series War-Courier
    A G E | 1
    S E X | Droid
    H E I G H T 4ft 6in
    W E I G H T | 400lbs
    E Y E - C O L O U R | Black
    H A I R - C O L O U R | None
    S K I N - T O N E | Blue
    F O R C E S E N S I T I V E | No

• Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png

A G I L I T Y | EK-Series droids are extremely agile even loaded down with cargo. They are designed to facilitate the transportation of goods no matter the obstacles in their way. In fact, EK-0 is able to scale verticale surfaces and even use ceilings to facilitate forward progress.

S L I C E R | As a prototype, EK-9 was given a slicing module to determine if such a feature should be integrated to the rest of the EK-series lineup.

T A N K | Beskar, Cortosis, and Titanium provide considerable defense against attack, and protects any cargo in transit.

A R M E D | While not a Battle Droid by intended usage, the EK-series does come equiped with a forward-mounted cyclical, heavy repeater cannon to dissuade pursuit or help punch through solid obstacles that cannot be otherwise avoided.

A W A R E | A suite of sensors and scanners allow EK-0 to perceive the world around them on multiple levels to identify the most efficient route for delivery. The multi-axial targetting system (trio of 360 degree domes) can also track multiple, simultaneous threats when things get dangerous.
  • Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png

R E C H A R G E | Even a lightsaber needs recharged, and Kyber Crystal is part of the EK's design (for its durability and energy purposes).

Y O U N G | EK-0 isn't that experienced. In fact, if its armor wasn't so thick it probably would have been turned into scrap by now.

B U L K Y | While on the smaller side height wise, EK-0 is neither humanoid nor humanoid-proportioned, which can make fitting in some areas difficult. Especially cockpits.

F O C U S E D | Given a parcel to deliver, EK-0 will deliver it even if a path of destruction straight through the center of a city is required to do so. Of course, if people would stop throwing up energy shields everywhere all that wouldn't be necessary.
  • B E G I N N I N G

Creator commissioned EK-0 as a Prototype to prove the design, and sent it on its first delivery.

Then strange things began to happen. First, someone posed at the recipient. Then people started chasing EK-0. Then the Creator vanished. And then EK-0 started getting roped in to side jobs whenever someone needed something delivered. Turned out sometimes that meant cyber-based payloads too, which EK-0 was equipped to handle. Not that Echo knew if that was the Creator's intention, but a droid had to pay for recharges and oil somehow.
  • N A M E [D E S C R I P T I O N] Synopsis.
  • G E A R - U P

... | ...
  • Private Threads
    Public Threads
    i. Name of Private thread goes here x
    i. Name of Public thread goes herex

2mQ58wt.png

Many thanks to Darth Metus for the bones of this amazing bio template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom