Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Echani Vice

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Sasori Arashi"]

There was always a need for things, always a need for the real fun to continue as Matsu had been finding many more things she could do to go around the galaxy. That she had been contacted by a mysterious third party and directed out here into the rift meant only one thing. She had no idea what was happening and sitting there in the briefing section of the ship as she was sitting there and laying out some of her equipment with a grin on her face. They had been working to upgrade a number of the things within Sasori that could become useful.

She was more interested though in working on things like the Loom that they had built to create synthweaving amenities with some of the work. Matsu looked over most of it as she rose up grabbing her equipment pack and putting it over her shoulder so when the ship was touching down on the world she saw it all. The large mushrooms and the oversized plants granting her a nice idea of different parts the jedi could explore with some of the local beings. It gave matsu a few things to work towards in the end as a noble goal.

She could understand the neutral ground approach and why not before she stood in the jedi robes letting the lightside pulse from the under robes form fitted to her with the robes over her and the belt with arm band creating a force shield almost. The sigil glowing around her neck and her earrings were there. All of it going towards the jedi master as she stepped out of the ship and walked to one fo the large section of mountains where an old facility had been made. The pheromones in the air from some of the creatures were pushed away by the shield she had to purify the air.

Sasori Arashi

Sasori the Homicidal Maniac, Worshipper of Khorne
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Time-lost Sasori Arashi, Echani gangster and budding homicidal maniac, had nursed her wounds incurred from the last fight she was in. Whenever she could sleep, the image of the chucklekriff she fought crept into the bowels of her consciousness, as if taunting and condescending her, goading her into a tempest of blind fury. Her hand still ached, despite painkillers, from some fingers being dislocated and popped back into place and her right side was still visibly bruised. It was plain to see from her less than modest attire that, apparently, she simply wasn't prepared to fight Force users yet, despite her capability of destroying any lesser being. The loss and the dishonourable means by which it happened was embarrassing. Should she, perhaps, give up what honour she still possessed and fight dirty? Should she use any means to achieve victory? These disturbing thoughts ran through her mind like a broken record.

The prison barge she and her modest crew of potential gang members used to get out of the Kessel system was literally falling apart in hyperspace en route to Tattooine. All of the bodies of dead stormtroopers, prisoners, and officers were searched and looted before being jettisoned from the ship. The droids and the loot, however, were kept. Crates and canisters of useful and valuable goods were stored out of the way, organised as neatly as possible for quick reference. Sasori herself even labelled some of the canisters and crates with duct tape and a marker in Echani, which was a brushstroke-style script that resembled Hapan script a little, although with more lines as opposed to lattter, unrelated language's cursive connectivity of squiggles and curves. She also wrote in free hand Aurebesh for the ease of non-Echani, although the use of both was more out of boredom while her hand was healing.

The ship itself was still heavily damaged from a fight that happened 800 years ago, but because of time dilation and gravitational tidal disturbances, the damage was still quite fresh looking. Were it not for the black hole itself, she'd have died in prison ages ago. For some reason, the hyperdrive finally gave out and the ship made an unexpected detour in the Kathol Rift. The ship fell out of hyperspace within sublight range of a planet no one aboard was familiar with. However, the ship's engine system had also locked up on them; they were heading to the planet out of control. "Drek! We're kriffed, aren't we?"

"Yeah... the ship ain't responding..." Said the pilot. "She'll never survive re-entry.... we need to get to the escape pods, take whatever we can with us."

Sasori nodded. "Do it." she said, wasting no time.

She would grab a crate of 18,450 credits and the sack that constituted the first bit of loot she gathered and tossed it into the pod she was going to use. She managed a canister of weapons as well. The rest was divided up with the other three with her. Soon, four pods laucnhed and it was everyone for themselves. The barge careened out of control into the planet's atmosphere, burning up during re-entry while Sasori's pod seemed to be the only one that wasn't damaged. The other three, unfortunately, seemed to lose control as well, resulting in suicidal falls and crashes into mountains and the planet's surface. Sasori, however, crash landed relatively safely. No doubt anyone within view of the mountains would have seen the little meteor shower.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Matsu arrived at the remains o the facility and there was the queen from the world. An old ally from the Republic who had vanished and now as she was going over some of the things... she had to admit to a few things with a lot of attention on it all. Then there was a sound high above her while Matsu looked up to see a ship coming in. The meeting to set up a Satochi facility here on the world was well and she could work with it before going forward and moving to check the wreckage as she was releasing from her forearm datapad probes to search out and find anything it could like information on where it came from while she was searching out with the force in case there might be survivors. She was searching and could feel someone as the jedi master moved debris to see a woman in a crop top and sarong laying there before she was dipping down from the air and scooping her up letting the force energies come out to push force energy from the cube she had that had been getting augmented and infused with more force energies to be useable by the ones wielding it to augment them so they could be more hardy with stamina. This woman she was moving with in her arms and looking her over for injuries while heading back towards her ship and its medical bay to give her a full work up before in case she might need to go into a bacta tank.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Sasori was a little disoriented from the crash landing, groaning a bit as she stirred. She had barely average flying ability and escape pods of a bygone day were notoriously difficult to manoeuvre. Something moved on its own and initially, she assumed it was just something giving out with a bit of force. The rear part of the pod was mangled up from the impact, after all. Sasori managed to get out of the seat by herself, stumbling a bit, but having a great deal of balance meant she could catch herself. "... just as well... I'll miss that ship like a hangover..." she said to herself.

She'd retrieve a blaster pistol from the weapons' canister before looking around. She had a feeling she was being watched, but saw no one for the moment. Suddenly, Sasori felt herself being lifted. "...the kriff?" Oh, this had better not be more of that space magic again. "Hey... put me down." she said, gripping her blaster, but still seeing no target responsible for this yet. She was moving.... moving toward an intact ship. Maybe it was a tractor beam of some kind? No..... somehow, she felt it was different. Where was she, she wondered.

She didn't really have the means to fight whatever force held her aloft, lacking knowledge of the Force herself for the moment. She soon saw a woman approaching and debated whether to strong arm her the way she had the last space wizard she tangled with. Maybe fighting her wasn't such a great idea if she was responsible for what was happening.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Matsu felt the girl there while she was moving her and getting her inside as the jedi master came down looking at her and holding her up more with the force from one hand "Easy now, it might not be ideal but you did crash on a ship and there might be injuries." She was looking her over with the force but not being invasive as probes flew around scanning the rest of the ship debris. Matsu was getting her in there and to the medical bay as she set her on the bed and stood a little ways off speaking but letting the scanners and droids look her over. "Now just lay there, we have other probes and droids searching the debris in case of more survivors but it might be you were lucky, Do you have a name?"

Sasori Arashi

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"The kriff is this and who are you?" she asked, a bit unnerved by this business of just scooping her up like this. She was wondering to herself why she wasn't shooting at the obvious space wizard. Then she remembered the results of the last one she fought. She wasn't ready to take them on and hope for a kill yet. "Why are you lifting me off the ground with sorcery? What is with people who don't use their own merits to do drek?"

Sasori was obviously angry at this point. The probes would find stashes of goods and dead beings in the crashed pods. The Echani was the last one alive.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

"I can keep you steady and from moving with the force. It wouldn't do you any good to survive a ship falling from space only to lose the use of your legs because you or someone couldn't properly carry you. With the force I can make sure it is properly done." She said it plainly and knew the dangerous but she would have had to use the force anyway, the woman was her size and carrying her from the ship over debris and area safely would have been a challenge. So be safe. "I am Matsu and that was quite a crash you survived, which is good. I dislike having to try and guess what happened for reports. Now do you have a name?"

Sasori Arashi

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Sasori hesitated for a moment, still not thrilled at the goings-on, but it wasn't like she could really so that much about it at the moment. She also recalled she was kind of stranded without a ship and her now-deceased allies had a place on Tatooine where she might set down roots, if only temporarily. "... Sasori. I'm Arashi Sasori." she said, using her clan's name first in a formal greeting, although she wasn't sure if the woman knew Echani customs.

"...Why are you helping me arbitrarily like this?" she asked, suspiciously. A closer examination of Sasori's body would reveal a healing bruise on her side, plainly visible on her pale white skin, which was liberally shown. She also had a couple of old scars and her left hand also appeared bruised. She appeared to have been in a fight recently, considering the bruises and the presence of a couple of bacta patches.

She had several tattoos, all of which appeared to be gang-related; Her back had a large, ornate violet dragon with golden teeth and claws, eight talons in all. Her left upper arm had a tribal-styled dragon biting its tail around the circumference of her bicep. Her right leg and foot had another purple dragon coiled around her ankle and lower leg with a purple 8-ball in its golden-clawed grip. Finally, her belly bore a stylised Aurebesh inscription reading, "8th St Dragons" in deep purple. Her crop top was purple and had short sleeves and open shoulders and her skirt was brief, tied on like a sarong in what looked like tie-dye purple. Her silver hair was held in place by a purple bandana-like scarf wrapped to look like a thick headband. Her navel had a silver pricing with a purple stone in a dangling pendant. She wore no shoes and had scuffed purple nail polish on her toenails while her stained soles looked fairly well callused.

This girl was a fighter and one with a history, it would appear.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Matsu stood there and looked the girl over while she stopped using the force and brought out a scanner to look her over. The droids scanning while reports of her injuries came up but something major yet. "Looks like you have gone through a lot." She said it neutral before continuing. "I am Matsu, strangely the owner of Sasori research." A small chuckle came to her but not much else... it was just one of those strange things that happened with the force while she brought her hand up towards the girls wrist so she could count the beats herself focusing on the force and testing the vitals. "Hopefully there is no internal injuries but we'll make sure. Now is there anyone we can contact to tell them you are alive?"

Sasori Arashi

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Sasori put down her gun and let Matsu do her thing... for now. When asked if she had any contacts, she shook her heads. "No. Everyone I know is dead." she said flatly. And that's what the realisation of her predicament finally hit her. Every Eight Street Dragon she knew was gone. She didn't even know if the gang survived for her to return to. "Do you have access to the Holonet?" she asked Matsu.

As an afterthought, the name of her company being the same as her given name was interesting. ".... Sasori is your company... I wonder how it got that name."

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

"I do." Matsu motioned with her hand while bringing up the screen on the wall and pulling a remote to her side. "This far out though the rift will likely disrupt the connection." She continued to work and keep the medical droids working before she was sitting there near her with hands clasped. "As for the company just something my mother use to call my brother." She said it with a look while presenting the remote to the girl and looking at th screen. "I doubt there will be any news of the shuttle most of the governments that reach this far out are not popular enough to be allowed to stay.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Like Toy Soliders (Eminem)

Sasori nodded. "Sasori is a girl's name." she said evenly. She'd then play with the remote, hoping to search information about the Eight Street Dragons. The connection was slow, but eventually bits of information appeared on the holo.... and the dates on them were 800 years in the past.

"Echani Street Gang collapses under pressure." she read aloud. "Eshan Gang Lieutenant calls it quits.... Dragons slain: Kamakura calls for blood truce.... When the kriff did we become wusses?" she asked. Then she found a video feed in the form of song. The named gang member was someone she knew and was successful in the mainstream music scene. In the music video, the lyrics called for an end of the violence on the streets, featuring the death of another Lieutenant at the hands of rival gang members and what appeared to be imperials, and the dropping of Kamakura's flag. A man she knew to be a tough gangster and a popular artist had left the gang and all the reports she skimmed indicated that was the end of the gang. A number of faces were shown in what appeared to be heartfelt memoriam at the end of the video, Sasori's being one of them. The song told the whole story of what happened.

".... They counted me among the dead after my arrest and conviction.... This all happened shortly after that, actually... DREK!" she swore, banging the surface she laid upon. She wondered if she had never gotten busted and sent to prison, would the gang have survived?

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Matsu stayed there and was looking at it while most of her attention went to seeing the girls reaction while she wondered a few things but wasn't going to speak. The ship had finished and called in more of the ships to get the crash. THey were going up while her attention went over a few of the things a droid brought her. "Looks like there are no survivors in the crash aside from you and..... from that you are already dead so bit tricky how best to proceed." She had a look over some of the things there though before rising up. "I guess it comes down to what you would like to do?

Sasori Arashi

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Sasori blinked. "Evidently, I'm not dead. My homies thought I was dead." she said evenly. "And what I want to do is know where I am and how to get off this rock and reach civilisation."

Sasori shut down the feed she was viewing. She had seen enough. Her gang was long gone and she was the last of the Dragons. It crossed her mind to ressurect the gang and return it to its former glory somewhere where it could be sustained. Tatooine was a good place to start. It was sparsely populated, full of desperate people scraping to get by while the few rich oligarchs were just waiting to be exploited and toppled. Further, it was a rough environment and thus a good place to toughen herself.

".... What do you want to get me to Tatooine?"

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Evidently.... She was looking at the feed before it cut away and the jedi master stood up walking. "Then we will get you to Tatooine. It is only a few hours out of the way from the rift." The rift on the edge of space and full of dangerous things was known to many and avoided except by a few. people who went around exploring and made friends. "The Aing-Tii make it a little easier to travel through their space." She moved now getting some cloths out the girl could use and going through the small map room to set the course while going over a few of the things in her mind. She was raher interested in seeing what happened and working with the woman at least to get her someplace safe was important.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Appreciate it..... The goods I saved are still in the pod you pulled me from.." she said, somewhat relieved. She no longer had an immediate need to assert dominance. She would watch Matsu closely, however, not trusting easily.

If she was done, she'd sit up. "The guys I came with had a place there. I think I better go see it... It'll probably be all I have for a home base."

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

A home base? She heard it but that was a strange way to put it while she was moving forward with most of her attention on some of the things there. The jedi master looking over the course while they were jumping to hyperspace and she slowly entered the one room of the ship finding the force light gun with more of the crystals and sections of it she could work on. Mainly the casing to make it harder and more sleek over the bulky thing replacing the crystal chamber with the modular tube to focus it more and reduce the size. Extending the length of the barrel before she was working on the trigger mechanism before an important part to it as well while she was feeding force energy into the blaster to make it s stronger more concentrated shot.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Sasori had retrieved what she had salvaged before the ship had left. While in Hyperspace, she sat alone in the common room of the ship, mulling over everything that had happened to her. In her hands, she held her purple headscarf, looking at it absently. "I'm the last Dragon standing. Everyone else was either killed or dropped their flags. We were something before.... maybe we can be something again." she thought out loud softly.

The gang life was all she really knew, albeit with a distinctly Echani twist. However, the honourable path saw that she was defeated in her last fight. How did one kill a Force User? In her time, the Jedi were virtually extinct, destroyed by Order 66 and the resulting Purge. Those who used the Force were few and far between, either in hiding from the Empire, mystics belonging to exclusive sects who never dealt with anything outside of their little world, or just too remote for the Empire to police. She had missed so much, too, thanks entirely to the black hole she was stuck around.

She resolved to rekindle the fire of the Eight Street Dragons. She'd need people, however. She'd need more weapons than she was carrying and more credits, too. Finally, she'd need turf in places where weapons and credits could be obtained. Tatooine was sparsely populated and remote and last she heard, it was Hutt Cartel territory. However, according to a bit of Holonet research, she discovered that the Techno Union now occupied it along with Nal Hutta and its moon, Nar Shaddaa. All she knew of the Techno Union was that it had been a giant engineering mega-corp in her time. Once a member of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, the anti-federalist, pro-corporate-oligarchy faction that were also called "Separatists" in the Clone Wars, The Techno Union seemed to be alot bigger and prominent on the Galactic Stage in this time period. Anchorhead was the place to go, not only for the safehouse her former crew had mentioned, but as fertile soil for her seeds of a new underground syndicate.

"Let's paint the desert purple..."

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Matsu looked at the girl when they finally arrived and going over all of the things with the techno union well she didn't want to run across them while moving. Getting her minimal gear and equipment into her pack as she stood there in the boots, gloves and bodyglove that sasori designed to be worn by themselves or under armor as an added layer of protection. "Well you seem better now." Her attention was on some of the things while she was heading out and sending her droids to go and get supplies that they could use. She didn't want to get involved in some things but making sure the girl had a place was the least she could do.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Matsu Ike"]

When the ship arrived on the desert world, Sasori gathered the things she brought with her and was instantly struck by how bright and hot it was. "Oh, this ain't gonna work for long." she commented, looking at her pale skin. "....Yeah. I'ma need sunblock."

She'd turn and nodded to Mastsu. "Thanks." she said evenly and began to gather up the gear she salvaged. "Now, i need to get this stuff to the safehouse and then look into real estate." she added.

Of course, by real estate, she meant a place that would generate income and serve as a recruiting mill for gang members. The Techno Union would be interesting to go up against, but she knew she wasn't able to do it alone and obviously without flowing credits and gear. She didn't really want to ask the kindly stranger for more help than the lift she was given, but she DID mention she was affiliated with a business.

"Do you know anything about Anchorhead? What's the business climate like?' she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom