Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech EC-I/EECC-I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armor.jpg

Image Source: http://www.wall321.com/Military/Armored/war_futuristic_battle_weapons_armor_artwork_tiberium_games_1680x1050_wallpaper_12514
Intent: to provide a set of specialized armor for Salvor Arnex's personal troops and to set them apart from the other units in the Tenebris Triumeritve
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Shadow Tech
Model: EC-I(480 units) & EECC-I(20 units)
Affiliation: Salvor Arnex's Erebus Company.
Modularity: No
Production: limited
Material: reinforced duraplast, armor weave
Classification: multi-purpose
Weight: 18kg
Quality: 6
Special Features:
Advanced HUD (tactical link up, battlefield data, wearer's status, etc etc.)
Hardened Durasteel (offers greater protection from blasters, blaster cannons, grenades, EMPs, Verpines) - EECC-I units
20 minutes of air supply for vacuumed situations
Virboblade/dagger in the knuckle plate, retractable
Toxic filter
Environmental protection
designed to incorporate electrobinocular and night-vision modes

Description:
The color scheme for the armor is dependent on where the soldier is being deployed. The standard color for the EC-I is black, while the EECC-I is black with gold trim.

The body of the armor boasted reinforced duraplast plating for defense against blaster fire and other anti-infantry weapons. Its design included resistance to extreme heat and cold. The suit could be fully sealed allowing a it's wearer to survive in vacuum for up to 20 minutes. The knuckle plate of the armor featured a retractable vibroblade used for close quarter combat and covert encounters.

The helmet of the EC-I armor has a HUD or heads up display that consistently displays tactical data such as the location and distance to your target, the health of the wearer and the strength of the suit's shielding. The helmet can system link to others through the use of an internal communications antennae allowing each member of a squad to keep track of their comrade's health and location. Specialized internal sensors can detect the make, model, and relative accuracy of every weapon that a soldier used, and can adjust the format of the targeting reticule for differing weapons. The Helmet has a built-in filtration system which can extract oxygen from toxic environments. The visor was designed to incorporate electrobinocular and night-vision modes.

like the Mark III Katarn-class commando armor worn by clone commando's during the clone wars the EECC-I armor is hardened against EMP, ressitant to Verpine rounds and able to withstand laser cannon rounds and light grenades, while the EC-I have not. The EC-I armor is still suceptiblle to EMP's and offers less protection than the EECC-I model from both high grade blasters and verpine rounds. Both armor models offer little to no protection from lightsabers or force powers such as lightning.

like many armors both the EC-I and the EECC-I are weak at the joints(both elbows and knees, the neck and just above the hips.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom