Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character EC-644-21 "Carbon"

2048px-Emblem_of_the_First_Galactic_Empire.svg.png

[GENERAL] [TRAITS] [ABILITIES] [KNOWN ORIGINS] [GEAR] [MISSION LOGS]

G E N E R A L​

FULL NAME: EC-644-21.
KNOWN ALIAS: A known alias, created by his brothers in the Clone Wars was "Carbon", ironic.
CURRENT TITLES: Master Sergeant in the Imperial Armed Forces.
FORCE SENSITIVE:
COVER OCCUPATION: N/A.
HANDLER: No one is actively registered as handler.
RESIDENCE: N/A, is in active service with the Empire.
SPECIES: Clone of the Human Jango Fett.
HEIGHT: 1m83, 6'0"
WEIGHT: 86kg, 186lbs.
EYE COLOR: Brown.
HAIR COLOR: Orange-ish.
SKIN PIGMENT: Middle aged Caucasian man-like skin pigment.
NOTEWORTHY MARKERS: N/A.
DESCRIPTION: EC-644-21 is a Clone who was commanded to execute Order 66, his inhibitor chip seems to not have resisted the 880-ish years stasis. Thus making him forget the 150 Orders implemented. The stasis also made him weak after being freed, making hm have a liver failure which was quickly treated in a surgical intervention. EC-644-21 is now healthy, preserving his genetically enhanced sense.

T R A I T S​

ASSETS​
Enhanced senses.
Great combat experience.
Enhanced strengths.
No attachments.

RISKS​
Risk of psychological breakdown.
Stubborn.
Indulgent.

K N O W N _ O R I G I N S​

HOME WORLD: Kamino.
FAMILY: N/A, as he is a clone.
PREVIOUS ALLEGIANCES: Grand Army of the Republic, 98th Exploration Division.
PREVIOUS TITLES: Second Lieutenant, in the Grand Army of the Republic.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST: N/A, for now.

KNOWN HISTORY: EC-644-21 was born on Kamino, as a clone of the bounty hunter Jango Fett. Him and his squad (Squad Bravo) were trained as Exploration troopers, specialized in surviving harsh environments for weeks. They also had enhanced strength and senses via modified genetics. This was particularly helpful for him to climb the ranks in the 98th Exploration Division, after years in the field. He was accorded to lead his Platoon of forty-seven men. Leading them to victories at all costs in numerous operations. EC-644-21 was also a part of the the genocide in Utapau, making expeditions to ensure the succes of the battles (and genocides) on Utapau. After Order 66, Carbon led his troops to kill several Jedi Padawans, but once, he was taken into a trap, forced to be put in a stasis and transported to Nar Shadda. For an entire millennia, he would be a decoy to several rebels and crime lords. Before getting freed by an Imperial on Nar Shadda, thus joining their ranks. After years of serving in the Stormtrooper Corps, EC-644-21 would be remarked by an Imperial Officer, and 'invited' to the Special Operations Command, having to do surgical interventions to enhance his strength and senses even more.

G E A R​

M I S S I O N _ L O G S​

* N/A, for now.

[/CENTER]

RISK ASSESSMENT: INEXISTANT

EMPIRE IMPERIAL ARMED FORCES SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom