Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech EB1-BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauda

e0c842a2f37795de29065febfdd2c9e2.jpg
OOC INFO

Intent - To provide the P1 and other units of the Emergence Droid Army with a standard-issue Battle Rifle

Image Source - Pinterest

Canon - PewPew

Primary Source - N/A

PRODUCTION INFO

Manufacturer - Saevus Engineering

Affiliation - Saevus E. / The Emergence Empire

Model - EB1

Modularity - Scopes, Barrel Mods., Stock Mods.

Production - Minor

Material - Songsteel Chassis, Durasteel Bits and Bobs

TECH. SPECS.

Classification - Blaster Rifle

Size - Average

Weight - Light

Ammo Type - Tibanna Gas

Ammo Capacity - 580

Reload Speed - Average

Effective Range - Battlefield

Rate of Fire - Average

Stopping Power - Average

Recoil - Average

Special Features

Sniper Configuration - A foldable Underbarrel Extension can be deployed to allow for much greater range and precision

Strengths

Lightweight - Built primarily of Songsteel, the EB1 is very light

High per/shot Efficiency - Taking cues from DEAD's weapon development, the EB1 can fire for a good while before reloading

Damn Laser Swords - Made primarily of Songsteel, the EB1 is both Light and resistant to glancing lightsaber strikes

Weaknesses

Penetration - Nothing special when it comes to Penetration. It'll get through trooper armour and a bit of rock. Not much else.

Description

The standard battle rifle for the Emergence Droid Armies, the EB1 excels at nothing. Providing excellent all-round battlefield firepower for any situation. As an extra add-on, the EB1 comes with a folded Sniper Underbarrel. When clicked into place, the fire-rate is lowered, accuracy and range are improved.

Knowing that they are the enemies of religions such as the Jedi and Sith, SAEVUS built the EB1 mostly out of Songsteel, giving the Emergence a lightweight but Lightsaber Resistant battle rifle.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Hi there, I'll be picking up this sub today.

Orex Mauda said:
Manufacturer - Saevus Engineering
You'll need to link the company here to provide the manufacturer.

Orex Mauda said:
Material - Songsteel Chassis, Durasteel Bits and Bobs
The factory rules do require that you link all materials used in a submission.

I would also encourage you to look at the ratings you've given your weapon, at the moment I'd classify it as unbalanced and would encourage you to reduce two ratings. This is just a suggestion however, and if you wish to keep the rating at this level please let me know and I'll approve the sub with them standing.

I would also encourage you to look at the ammo capacity of the rifle. The average ammo capacity for a blaster rifle is between 100 and 500 shots depending on the powerpack. Some examples of that are the E-11 blaster rifle and the DC-15A. Your weapon has 4 times the capacity of these rifles, which is a very significant upgrade.

Mauda

[member="John Locke"]

You'll see a lot more links in future lol.

Anyway, linked Saevus, linked Materials

Lowered ammo (No idea where I got 2,000 from) but kept it slightly above average (580) to account for:

Orex Mauda said:
High per/shot Efficiency - Taking cues from DEAD's weapon development, the EB1 can fire for a good while before reloading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom