Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is A Great Slicer To Work With
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create for Malen, as well as Aladon, a good firewall using updated technologies
Image Source: N/A
Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_firewall

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Aladon
Model: Eagle.
Affiliation: Aladon
Modularity: Every piece of code can always be modified.
Production: Minor
Material: Software, Akama/font]
SPECIAL FEATURES

• Self-learning.
  • Uses a classifier
  • Deep packet inspection
  • Analyze multiple web-pages to determine security authenticity
  • Monitor and regulate incoming/connections and outgoing traffic/connections
  • Person using Eagle can be able to block a program's ability to connect to computer(local host network) alongside the holonet; furthermore,it can give the user information about the connectino attempt
  • Just like someone with root access to a computer, Eagle, like many firewalls, can be able to track any attempted intrusions, incoming events, and out going events from people trying to access your computer
  • Can block, or alert the user about unauthorized connections, both inbound and outbound.
  • Continiously updates itself to combat latest polymorphic signatures, and AET methods.
Strengths:
Essentially a self-learning program
Can work in both qubit, and devices that can run in binary.
Can function in multiple OS.

-Immune to mechu duru due to the use of biot from the programming language Akama.

Weaknesses:
Dependent on hardware requirements of system to perform admirably
Specialized defensive juggernaut
Doesn't have any offensive capabilities

DESCRIPTION
Any organization that is based in the fifth domain, no matter what its purposes usually relies on, requires its own proprietary software to be able to perform whatever tasks with full effectiveness. The cyber-merc group Aladon also recognizes this. It’s founder, “Enigma”, working with Malen and other close associates, it’s primary purpose being to be able to protect it’s network, along with other software.

Using a combination of blend of supervised, and unsupervised learning, Aladon was able to blend the two together to be able to create a balanced algorithm. It features datasets that, through open, and closed source intelligence, and data, have a host of datasets that are well aware of attack vectors that are commonly and rarely used to be able to serve as a powerful first line of defense for whatever computer/network it’s protecting.

In addition to that, it also features the ability to continuously learn new attack vectors that it is not aware off. Mayo also uses it’s own classifier algorithm(a machine learning technique) to be able to classify threats, from low-level to high-level. Aladon also added made the program have it’s own ability, Eagle also uses deep learning-based NTAD(Network Traffic Abnormal Detection) be able to check for any abnormal network traffic.

Despite the use of multiple programs, like many programs that use deep-learning, it also uses a neural net, the closest thing to artificial intelligence without crossing there. With this, the program can be able to perform actions, and counter-measures in extreme speed. The program also features many features common with firewalls, including, but not limited to being able to block network traffic from an incoming website; stopping a program from downloading due to it being untrusted; can block incoming traffic from the holonet, etc.

All in all, it’s a a good program, once that is commonly used by Aladon members.

[member="Haytham Kaze"]

Added. Added a programming language, and changed manufacturing to minor; I also added a strength where it is immune to mechu duru.

[member="Haytham Kaze"]

I stated it was because Akama uses biot, which I believe is immune to the force from what I've been told. Also, I was informed that it was force dead. Nevertheless, Mechu-duru is used to understand the mechanical processes of inaminate/robotic objects per the wookie page. Since biot is biotechnology, I believe it wouldn't work with mechu-duru because it can't be able to be used on anything like that, nor am I aware of it being used on biotech in canon. Furthermore, from my reaserch, it seems that biot is usually something living, based on what I have looked at after looking at the category page called "Yuuzhang Vong Technology".

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
[member="Malen"]

If that is the case, you'll have to specify in your submission what biot this is, for I can't seem to recall or find one that works with a computer program. Additionally, you'll have to put some explanation of how you brought them together in your submission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom