Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eager to begin...

Zoric Ruso

Z
So I made this character at six A.M. in the morning then went to sleep for ten minutes before I had to get up and go to school, so I never actually got the chance to post this thread.

I'm looking for a roleplay for Zoric, I can give you some in character information but if you want all of it then I am pretty sure you can click the link located in my signature and take five minutes of your time to read through the entire thing. So Zoric is a Jedi Padawan, who was banished from his planet because he spoke against his father, his father marked him with the mark of a banished person and after Zoric left his planet was basically destroyed by war.

I know it sounds like Zuko, but what the hell do you expect when I based this character on him? My character is a Jedi so I would prefer to do something with other Jedi, or doing something in a place like a cantina. So defiantly not a duel with a powerful Sith master. So yeah any takers?

I have several offers if you want to RP, i got this character who visits the Jedi temple every so often and Alexandra who is a simpler character than this one but is far more interesting to RP with due to a more reserved way of going about her actions and speech.

Zoric Ruso

Z
Which one do you think would be better for a thread with Zoric? I would determine by looking at their character sheets but I don't know which one you prefer and which muse is the strongest right now, so what character do you recommend?
@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Zoric Ruso"]
My main char @[member="HK-36"] can teach Zoric how to fight with Lightsabers, Swords, and his hands in his Military Academy :p He also has a lot of knowledge about the lore of the Force, he can't teach it, but he can give Zoric ideas how to learn it.

And Sammo is always looking for people to join crew of his ship, Young in Spirit, whether for short or long term, if you would be looking for any random adventures in between.

Well my muse for my characters are pretty even, took a bit to get into them but already did a few RPs so im pretty even on my ability to RP each.

As for which one would be better for a thread... if it was off Coruscant Alexandra hands down, if on Yusan would be better. So Alexandra leaves more room to RP location wise thus allowing for a more diverse choice of scenery than Yusan would be able to provide. Other than that it just comes down to the fact that Alexandra is more reserved in her speech and actions due to her upbringing being completely geared towards her only purpose being the defense of a Holocron which she always keeps on her, while Yusan is more apathetic than reserved, his emotions kept closely in check else they cause him to going into bouts of rage in which anyone is a target for such, force users being even more so because both deaths of his parents were caused by force users.

Zoric Ruso

Z
@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] some combat training sounds good, I'm not really looking for a official master yet but that doesn't mean I can't train my abilities.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"] Yusan sounds cool, only because he holds a grudge towards force users, maybe Zoric will have to do something to gain his trust, I don't know anything goes really.

@[member="Zoric Ruso"]

Doesnt really hold a grudge unless your sith, its when someone he cares for is harmed that he cracks and sorta... attacks anyone in sight, or in the case of one instance when a certain sith using force insanity and it breaks that delicate border in which Yusan attacked a fellow republic soldier who was a Jedi Padawan...

But ya, either way is up to you, im clear to RP on either Yusan or Alex just tell me if you want me to start it and if so Where at should you pick Alex... pretty simple where at if you pick Yusan as i assume the Jedi Temple.

Zoric Ruso

Z
Hmmmm sounds like a good plot line to me, I will shoot you a P.M. soon discussing something like that, or we could do this in a smart way when @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] has his HK character train us in some form of hand to hand combat, either scenario would be awesome.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Zoric Ruso

Z
@[member="Morna Imura"] A future plot point I want to have is Zoric secretly learning fire bending

@[member="Yusan Fenn"] I'll pm you now so that is out of the way and we can roleplay quicker

Zoric Ruso

Z
We just need to ask @[member="Yusan Fenn"] about that idea @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] then we can plan it out with your HK account, if Yusan isn't interested we can still plan it out and just do it with the two of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom