Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship E43 "Luna" Starship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
6zrlz4.jpg

rws135.jpg

Image Source: I drew them myself, but I used www.tinypic.com, or is it .net? I dunno
Affiliation: Merc's Legion
Manufacturer: Wendigo Suppliers http://starwarsrp.net/topic/81895-wendigo-suppliers/
Model: 0.v2
Modularity: You can paint it.
Production: Minor
Material: Durasteel, Duraplast
Classification: Assault Freighter

Length: 81.0768 Meters
Width: 6.48664 Meters

Height: 15.24 Meters

Armament: 11
Defenses: 11

Hangar: N/A

Special Features: Just like the original Emeralde Luna, the E43 has rotating "wings"

Maneuverability Rating: 6
Speed Rating: 6
Hyperdrive Class: 2

Strengths: Due to its swivel in the center of the craft, it is able to
use 'fancy' evasive maneuvers to dodge torpedoes, bolts, and whatnot.
Weaknesses: It has, in short, Death Star Syndrome. Where if you shoot at one piece in the hull with a turbo laser (at a reasonable sized exhaust vest on the rotating axle) it blows up.

Description: The E43 "Luna" Starfighter is the latest in swivel technology. Using revamped blueprints and designs from the original Emeralde Luna, it is also known as the 'Luna v.2'. It has a larger interior, more torpedo launchers (4 in total!), and eight turbolasers! It also comes in a variety of colors to suit your fashionable needs! It can also be used in a variety of ways: Freighter, dogfighter, taxi, kamikaze, diplomatic, and the list goes on! Order yours today for 876 credits now! (WARNING! IF YOU DIE ITS NOT OUR FAULT, ITS YOURS CAUS YOU SUCK AT FLYING!)

Development Thread: If I have to
Intent: Because I started Wendigo Suppliers, I decided to revamp the 'outdated' prototype of the Emeralde Luna to the E43 "Luna" Starfighter as a way of selling our first product. It has guns people just buy it already.
Who Can Use This: Anyone who has enough cash to buy this
Primary Source: The Emeralde Luna: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/80247-emeralde-luna/#entry1181923

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review