Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech E-21 Blaster Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
04253d43bdf0f8bf1a719d12e9243ad1.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein , Veinstein Laboratories and Innovations

• Affiliation: Open-Market

• Model: Based off E-11

• Modularity: Yes, The scope can be changed, the barrel can be extended, the weapon can take several ammo types including physical ammunition.

• Production: Minor

• Material: Durasteel, Blaster components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster

• Size: Large

• Weight: Average

• Ammunition Type: Factory with a Power Cell, but it can use gas cartridges to shoot physical ammo.

• Ammunition Capacity: Average

• Effective Range: Average if Power Cell, Long-Range if equipped with a gas cartridge.

• Rate of Fire: Average

• Stopping Power: Average

• Recoil: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Ammunition Diversity: Can fire physical projectiles, or lasers.
  • Interchangeable: Most parts can be changed.
STRENGTHS
  • Easily Modifiable: Most parts, including the barrel, the scope, the ammunition, the trigger, and the grip can be changed or modified.
  • Variable Ammunition: Can fire physical ammunition, or lasers.
WEAKNESSES
  • Expensive: Despite being a mass-produced weapon, the E-21 is rather costly. If The Elysium Empire wasn't backed by the company that created the E-21, it would be outside of the budget.
  • Unreliable: Prone to jam and malfunction due to the variability, especially after changing ammunition types.
DESCRIPTION
The E-21 is the newest variant of the E-11 rifle. It is extremely modifiable, and can fire physical ammunition, as well as blaster-fire. Most parts are interchangeable. However, the weapon is not the most reliable, and is prone to jam, malfunction, or break. It is also an expensive rifle, despite being mass-produced.

Last edited:
Krass Wyms Krass Wyms
Thank you!

Linked durasteel.

I am not sure why the images didn't show, as they appear on my screen, however, one was the link to the image, and it automatically made an image. I'm thinking that's the one that didn't show for you. I changed it to "Here" and it should work now. If not, do tell and I'll try something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom