Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech E-18 Carbine Assault Blaster Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
2nv81mt.jpg

Intent: a weapon to sell through Kyr'am Munitions
Image Source: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BM5Ge7rDBRU/hqdefault.jpg
Canon Link: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: Kyr'am Munitions
Affiliation: Limited Market
Model: E-18 Carbine Assault Blaster
Modularity: yes

Production: Mass Produce
Material: Durasteel

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Laser Energy
Size: Average
Weight: Average
Ammunition Type: Power cell
Ammunition Capacity: 65 rounds per reload

Reload Speed: fast
Effective Range: average - 75 meters
Rate of Fire: can be switched between average and high rate of fire, in munitions terms it can be switched between 3 round burst and semi automatic fire.
Stopping Power: High
Recoil: low

SPECIAL FEATURES
The weapon is a medium sized blaster rife that is quick and agile perfect weapon for infantry units and great in fire fights and great for warzones, the weapon can be customized to have grenade launchers and scope and muzzle attachments.

Strengths:

1: they can be drawn and reloaded quickly
2: great for war zones due to high rate of fire.

Weaknesses:

1: not subtle for close range combat
2: can easily be broken if not modified correctly
3: cannot be modified to full auto without breaking the rifle

DESCRIPTION
the E-18 was built in mind for the basic infantry units of military. a gn that is quick, light weight, agile and with a high rate of fire for a deadly dose of laser blast to keep you alive in the field. Remarked to be better than the standard stormtrooper Blastech E-11. The weapon had very part of it designed to be modified and handle very well in battle and make it easy to draw and fire then reload and then keep going.

Hey! I'll be judging this submission this evening. Tell me if you have any questions once we're under way.

So for the Size category you put the size is medium. That is not a valid rating in that category. Please choose from one of the ratings on the template for Ranged Weapons.

Please do the same for the Effective Range category.

Also given these ratings, let's have this raised to Limited production. If you want it to stay mass produced, please lower your ratings a bit as I'm seeing relatively no shortcomings to this weapon thus far.

In the special features you mention all of these attachments, that means your Modularity category will be a “Yes.”

@A'den Kyr'am

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
weapon size is medium that is a size as per copy and pasted from the template, and your guys range of long, short and whatever does not explain it's range so i further explained it in meters i wish it to remain in meters to further expalin it's actual range in detail, thank you and not just say long or short please,

i gave it 2 more weaknesses and adjusted the modifications to say yes

Size: (Please choose a size between Very Small, Small, Average, Large, Very Large and Extreme.) Use this for your weapon size.

Also, you can utilize your own range but you still need a Range rating. Think of the common rifle, what is the rating in comparison to that?

You still need to lower a rating or lower the production. These weaknesses do not make up for the ratings this weapon has.

@A'den Kyr'am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom