Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dymiri Sunfell

DymiriSunfell_zpsb229fb47.jpg
DymiriSunfellInformation_zpsd155b118.jpg

Lira Dajenn

L
If you ever want someone to explore that force using side of yours, shoot me a PM :)
[member="Dymiri Sunfell"]

[member="Dymiri Sunfell"]
This is an awesome profile. I really, really love what you have done, and it is something rarely seen, so awesome, just awesome!

Like with Nemene, if you're looking for a rp, you know where to find me.

Evasion Studios
I must echo the praise on this. The fact that you were able to use the background pattern and color for the border of the bio, and somehow keep the color scheme for character and bio together is impressive. Curious if you put this together by hand or did you have a platform to jump from?

Sorry for not responding sooner; everything but the character and the background colors were created by me on photoshop. Obviously the art of the character is not mine (or maybe not so obvious?) but I did use photoshop with permission (even though free-use-policy still applies to stuff on the interwebbers) to change the colors of the character to something more to my liking. The template below that is all my own work though (minus the fields because dat was the template offered here, I just spruced it up).

[member="Jaden Taacyn"]

Yuh, though Zabrak are generally around 5 feet, I figured I'd make her a bit taller and stockier like the Maul of her generation or something.

Very nicely done bio! love the way that you did it with the pictures. I only wonder where you found the Pic to fit the Female Zabrak without having to go through the SWTOR files of them! lol.

I would like to RP with you sometime. Even though you are only 3 inches taller than myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom