Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D'xun Knights

[member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Andrea Kryze"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Strider Garon"]

D'Xun, The Demon Moon

Arumi stood in the center of the ancient complex, over run with weeds and vine its structures decaying and crumbled. This place was a symbolic place amongst the mandalorians, it was a token of an era far gone and forgotten. A place where the mando'ade had experience a rebirth after suffering a defeat that had driven them to near extinction many thousands of years ago. The complex was none other then the former base of Canderous Ordo, who had pulled the mando's out of the ashes much like the mythological phoenix.

He had chosen this place for two main reasons, D'xun was a harsh and unforgiving world and the compound represented rebirth. The rebirth that he had decided to bring about was the ancient order of the Mandalorian Knights.

The Knights had once served the Mandalore as the Mandalorian peoples force order, a counter to the jedi and the sith and they would rise again. For far to long the force adepts of the Mandalorian people had been fractured and splintered, spread thin with no true purpose. The knights was a purpose for them, a place to train and a unit to call their home and family. That was what they would be, much like the super commandos and the Protectors the Knights would work together on the battle field to secure the holdings of the Mandalorian people and the call of Mandalore. In this dark day they were needed more then ever as enemies old and new had begun an assault on Manda'yim.

Arumi reached out with the force, reaching around a large chunk of rubble and flicking it to the side. The rebuilding of the Ordo complex would be their first challenge as a unit, as a family.

D'xun.

Harsh, and almost abandoned. Coming to the coordinates that were given to me by someone, I followed them. Wondering why of all the planets would I be pulled out here for Mandalorian training? I prepared for anything. Carrying my hammer on my belt, as well as my lightsaber, I just simply wore armorweave with durasteel bracers, and calfs as I didn't have the customary mandalorian armor to wear. I was still in training. An Initiate. So I was not allowed to wear such prized armor. As well, I was barely considered one because I just showed up and asked for training.

Now that I had finally found out who my father was, and learning of what he had gone through, I wanted to look for these Mandalorian Knights. Maybe they had information that I needed. Once getting there, I looked within the base that was in shambles and ruins. Looking around, I heard a large thump as rock was moved.

"Hello! Any one there?"

[member="Arumi Zy"],

Anastasia had read about the Mandalorian Knights of old from different archives she had picked up for some reading when she just couldn't sleep. Azrael had suggested it as part of her immersing herself in the culture. Ana liked it because it helped keep the demons away if only for a little while plus she didn't have to bug him again.

The nightmares had dissipated for the most parts but there were still some nights she woke up in a cold sweat. Ana considered that a normal part of life and considered herself blessed to be out of that life. The Mandalorians had saved her and than took her in. It was more than she could have ever hoped for. Now she was getting the chance to revive an ancient order. She was happy to be apart of it and be able to use her skills for good. Az would be proud of her.

"Hello, she smiled stepping into view away from the rubble."Can I help you? If your looking for the Knights you have come to the right place. We are just getting started." Ana could only assume the Force user in front of her wished to join.

[member="Arumi Zy"] [member="Xander Carrick"]

Falcon Rekali

F
D'xun.

The annals of local history rumbled through his mind, dispensing fact after fact about the moon of Onderon. He had not been a historian, but archaeology and anthropology (the specializations of his former life) meshed well with an avid interest in the recorded and unrecorded past. Particularly that which pertained to the many traditions of users of the Force. One such group was the Mandalorian Knights, and the attempt at a resurgence of this Force-using contingent of Mando'ade was precisely why he was here... though the exact where was lost on him, for he had not set foot on this moon nor the planet below, before. He only knew much but had no practical experience with the terrain.

He would. That would change.

After settling the Postcognitor a reasonable distance away from his most educated guess at where they would convene, he disembarked, closed the ship up, and headed for the faint sound of voices that tickled his ears the moment he was boot-to-soil. Though he had some smattering of further training from his riduur (beyond that which he had happened upon and worked into a usable tool as a child and young man), he felt he could very much benefit from training amongst those more immersed in their mutual culture. He settled his eyes on the blonde woman as he approached, not staring yet clear in his intent to address her, but also noting the presence of a blonde man speaking to her.

'I take it that I've found the right place?'

He was as-yet unarmoured. Still an initiate. That too would change.

[member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Xander Carrick"] | [member="Arumi Zy"]

Arjant Clevenger

A
Dxun

Dxun, or also known as the Demon Moon, was something more than just a jungle world full of many species inhabiting it. This was once an important strategic location for the Mandalorians during the Mandalorian Wars against the Republic that occurred many years ago. This was the stronghold of Mandalore the Ultimate and his headquarters as he planned his every move he would make against the Republic. Early in the war the Republic invaded the moon, but failed miserably to overcome the Mandalorian forces occupying Dxun. Then, that changed when a particular called Revan rose to power and led the Republic forces against the Mando'ade. Indeed they invaded the stronghold on Dxun and victorious they were, but that victory cost them heavily. For every Mandalorian killed ten Republic soldiers would pay for that price. After the battle the defenses were left untouched by the Republic which shows even today the remnants of the Mandalorian Wars on this moon. Years after the war a new Mandalore, Canderous Ordo or known as Mandalore the Indomitable gave back the glory to the Demon Moon for the Mandalorians. Though, some time would pass and this moon would become the place where Mandalore the Indomitable died as he was overwhelmed by the predators on Dxun.

Now, this place would be the rebirth of the Mandalorian Knights. The ranks of the Mandos consisted mostly of Non Force Users creating a minority of Force Users in the vode. "When will we start," he asked [member=Arumi Zy] his new mentor that seemed to be a long distance teacher. He unlike the others was with him wherever they went that would improve the skills of the Dark Jedi. He could see Onderon from the place he was standing. These two were arguably twin planets by just how close they were that was another astronomical feature that was unlike most planets and systems. Limited on patient he was and he would enjoy if the others could be here right now in order to commence this unit.

[member="Falcon Gyndar"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Xander Carrick"] [member="Arumi Zy"]

D'xun

The newly arrived Rogue Jedi Padawan steps off the shuttle, heh.. this time she arrives on a shuttle. This galaxy is getting smarter and the Mandolorians seem to know of her facination with crash landings, or do they?

Arriving at a barren landing strip she peers around glancing at all the rubble that seems to literally be everywhere. and seemingly appropriately placed around things that, to Ivy, shouldn't even be here.. I mean, why would anyone treasure a planet made up of a bunch of rocks? pointless. of course she still hasn't seen the forests, or is this it?

Glacing around she began to walk toward some weirdo destination the pilot gave her coordinants to and told her to march.. she doesn't like to be commanded, or ordered so she faught hard not to grab him and snap his neck. Good thing the sun is up at least.

Walking through a bunch of rocks she smirks as she gets a glimpse of something, or some persons.. a bunch of stick figures in the distance Figures the shuttle would park itself a distance from the meeting point she said coldly as she began to walk in the direction of the stick figures.

(sorry for the lame, short post.. guess it will take time to recover my entire muse)

[member="Xander Carrick"] [member="Mallory Pryde"] [member="Corrik Rade"] [member="Falcon Gyndar"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]

OOc: For now on i will be posting atleast once every 2 or 3 days guys

" This is the place" he said absent mindedly as he continued to work not paying them any head for several moments allowing them to get into the conversations they wanted. Their minds were already cloudy and their focus was more focused on what they needed or wanted over what was needed.

He finally stood up and walked towards the arriving guests, a flick of his wrist producing one of his cigarettes. " have you all come to to work and learn, or have you come to stand idly and talk?". He pointed towards the structures " We have much to do and little time to do it, we will have time to talk as soon as we have cleaned this place out".

Falcon Rekali

F
Before the blonde woman could respond, another spoke up and it was to him that attention turned. So this was the place, and hazel eyes shifted over to the mostly-bald-headed man when he got up and wandered over to the small gaggle of attendees, 'Good, then,' a little louder than the absent-mindedness of the man's comment was... though the attitude of his subsequent queries made the former academic's jaw tense for a brief moment, while his eyes followed to the structures indicated.

'Alright... ' the structure looked to be a great deal of work, but the sight of it made his jaw loosen once again, '...let's start with clearing away the overgrowth, then,' and he looked again to each of the gathered to see if they found this agreeable, 'and if we want to split the work, some of us can clear rubble while others take care of the overgrowth.'

And all the while he would have a keen eye on the existing structure, an eye trained through years between his former studies and archaeological digs. 'Old' things, history, were still well within his interests.

'Carefully,' and his gaze settled on the one with the sparsely populated dome, 'that is, if the existing structure is to be incorporated. Is it?'
[member="Arumi Zy"] | [member="Mallory Pryde"] | [member="Corrik Rade"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom