Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duula the Hutt

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
  • Species: Hutt
  • Appearance: A 3.7 meter tall, overweight gastropod with red-ish brown skin and white underbelly, golden eyes and short, fat little arms, usually with a smile on his face and food in hand.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Duula The Hutt, also known as "Cap'n the hutt" to close friends and old crew mates.
  • Loyalties: Himself and no one else.
  • Wealth: Very, Duula makes his money by sheltering pirates, drug dealers and smugglers, selling illegal weaponry, fencing stolen items, and investments in various illicit companies and organizations.
  • Notable Possessions: A palace on nar shaddaa, various slaves,Antique Scout blaster, kept hiden in one of his fat rolls, somehow the old blaster still works, how so is a mystery to this day.
  • Skills: Duula is practiced in diplomacy and eating things quickly.
  • Personality: Duula the hutt is a jovial fellow, sometimes annoyingly so. he loves to joke at others expense, especially when he knows that they aren't in a position to do anything about it. he can be overconfident at times, being one of the younger hutts, but is always sure to fix things once he has realized his mistake, though said fix usually comes at the expense of another.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Diplomacy, hired help, and weight well placed.
  • Combat Function: Strategist
Strengths:
  • C H O N K Y: Huttese weight means that duula could crush most humanoids were they to somehow end up under him.
  • The holo-vid is mightier than the sword: duula has a mind for diplomacy, preferring to talk his out of trouble, and more importantly into the good graces of trouble makers which he can then use to do his bidding.
Weaknesses:
  • C H O N K Y: duula's immense apatite and thusly weight make him both a logistical nigthmare, and a slow, dare i say, sluggish individual.
  • Overconfident: Duula's life of ease and power hasn't done much to humble him, making him bold at times, which could one day prove unhelpful.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Duula was born to a small hutt clan on nal hutta. his mother was a very successful business woman who only wanted duula to live a happy, lazy life away from the family's criminal past. she always said "Duula, my fat little ball of joy, you gotta stay away from the family business, it got your father duura killed, and it could kill you too. you gotta try that speakin' stuff the hutts on coruscant do, speak for skinny people with fat bank accounts. make momma proud"

Duula spent many years studying to become a diplomat, but life had other plans. enroute to coruscant one day, his ship was captured by pirates. The used him as a ward of sorts in hutt territory, and kept him around for that reason. one day, duula's love of diplomacy and deals saved them all from a rival pirate and his crew, earning the trust and respect of his captors. when the captain died, duula was elected their leader. since then he has made a name for himself on nar shaddaa, and carved out a small empire of shady business on the urban planet.

Good Evening [member="Voska Naudir"],

I have to say, I really like this submission, especially the Chonky strengths and weaknesses, especially the humour in the write up. Dare I say sluggish actually made me laugh out loud.

However, there are a few minor points I'll need you to fix before I can approve this submission.

Voska Naudir said:
​Image Credit: Phraggle on devientart[/url[
The image link didn't quite come through and so I'm going to need you to please link the image source again please.

Voska Naudir said:

The link for the blaster pistol is broken as well.

Aside from these two broken links this is a great sub. Please tag me back when you've fixed them and I'd be happy to approve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom