Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dusty Treasures and Sandy Meetings

desert_encampment_by_freelancerart-d32teys.jpg
The Dune Sea
Paimon's Cave

There was a raging sandstorm today, because of this I nuzzled my form into one of my favorite pots. The pot was decorated in beautiful tribal woman that were dancing in poses, along with inscriptions in some foreign language, most likely lost to time. I received the clay decoration in a trade with a local Jawa caravan, in return I gave them the highly desirable show of shapeshifting. This specific caravan came by my little oasis every now and then, asking me if I had found any new treasures up for a trade.

Recently though the dune sea had been making it diffucult to collect, especially with the new Krayt dragon that had been showing up around here, and the Tusken Raiders that came by trying to scout out my cave. However in this moment I couldn't think of all of that, I could just listen to the blowing sand and enjoy my warm and snug pot.

The pot was laid in a line of rare objects, along with a stack of credits around the rest of my treasures. Thinking of the treasures reminded me of the adventures that went along with them. While I did miss it, I was completely content here, afterall it was my lair.

Before the storm began to rage in all it's glory I thought of moving deeper into the cave but then again what if someone was to come? I needed to keep guard. It was awhile ago but the thought of this made me miss the company of my dog. I really like dogs.

As I settled and my eyes began to flutter to a close; I heard faint footsteps coming from outside the cave. Here comes company perhaps? We will see.

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran slowly walked through the dune sea wearing his traditional Sith robes. Training had been intense with his master and he needed to vent some anger. What better place to do that than the dune sea? As he truged along the dune he noticed a large brown figure ahead of him. A Bantha. Why are Tuskens out here?" Felran thought. There was no village for miles so why in the world were their Tuskens. As he moved further he heard the crack of a cycler rifle, and soon a slug round went flying past his head. Felran sighed and unhooked his saberstaff. He ignited the top blade the threw it in the direction of the Tusken and Bantha. A few moments later a tusken cry came out and his red blade came spinning back to Felran. Felran caught the blade and deactivated it, reattaching it to his belt.

Felran continued to trudge through the dunes untill he saw a cave. The sandstorm was raging at its full extent so it would be best to go to the cave and wait it out. Felran entered the cave and looked around, it seemed like nothing was there so it was fine to relax. He gave out an audible sigh and explored the cave, there were plenty of objects inside of it but most didn't interest him. Then Felran came across a strange pot. The pot peaked his interest so he got closer. When he got close enough he wiped off as much sand as he could from it "How old is this thing?"

[member="Paimon"]

With the footsteps growing closer I almost popped my head out to get a view of the imposter, until I felt the pot tremble from inside as a hand wiped across the side. Even while resting comfortably I could see his figure over the top, red skin, horns? He must be a Zabrak. When he spoke his eery voice sent chills down my body.

Of course I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to make company, so in a great puff of fog my body took humanoid form as I left the pot. All of my body seeming huaman except for where my legs would be, they drew a line of smoke from the pots top.

Quickly my arm elongated into a whip and took on a solid form as I slapped his hand away from my pot, in drawing it back I ran my smokey deformed arm around the his own and as it came to his face the hand took on a more natural shape. I made sure its density was almost as solid as real flesh.

I then ran a sharp fingernail across his neck, licking my lips as I did so. However when the stormy weather started to blow sand even this inside my cave I decided to float deeper into this cavern, insinuating that he followed the trail of blue smoke I left behind.

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran stared at the creature near him. He had no words for what was happening. He knew what the creature was, he had learned about them in studies, it was just he had never seen one before. When it left to go further into the cave he followed. He didn't try to speak, he just occasionally glanced at the creature. Felran normally had no reaction to most women but when the creature took on a female form it wasn't the face that got his attention, it was that she wasn't wearing any clothing! That was to be expected of course from a creature like her though. Felran simply followed her, blindly trusting that she knew where she was going.

[member="Paimon"]

As he followed me into the cave I couldn't help but letting a shy grin form on my lips. Quickly, and silently, I made my way into the depths. My form fading into simply a soft fog, which was barely visible, as we grew further apart.

When he reached me, still in clear light but nowhere to be found, I decided to speak with him.

"What is your name horned one?"

My young voice was kind, yet also feminine and lovely. As he looked around in curiosity I let my form become human again, my body showing off the desirable traits of the human female. Yet also unique, my skin seeming to be floating off as lines of blue smoke seeped off of the blue smoke appearing as 'flesh'. From my head beautiful dark blue hair flowed in all directions.

Upon noticing his surprised expression I let an innocent giggle escape my lips. I then let a still revieling, yet long white fabric appear, coming from my upper form and hanging around the smoke which was where a human's legs would typically be. Then, as if out of thin air, came an array of piercings and other accessories. This included an exotic golden collar embedded with rubies and beautiful carvings, two similar cufflinks wrapped around my arms, a lip piercing, along with many coming along the ends of my pointed ears, lastly was two chainlike nipple piercings flowing beautifully into the white dress.

Once my clothing had appeared I glanced down, and then back to him, meeting his eyes with a curious, yet innocent smile.

"Hmm?"

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran's face was bright red. What was this?! Felran never felt such....shyness or embaressment. It was disgraceful to both him and his ancestors name. Felran gave a small grin "I am Felran Natri descendant of the great Darth Maul. Who are you?" Felran's eyes explored his new 'friend's' body. She was certainly alluring he would give her that. "Now why have you taken me all the way down here? I don't mean to be rude, I am just curious." Even though he was a Sith it would have been rude to just command things from a lady.

[member="Paimon"]

When he spoke to me I couldn't help but fall closer to him, those horns, once he finished speaking I laid a hand on his forehead, letting my semi-solid hand touch the sharp spikes.

As this distance he would be able to feel the smoke floating around my body, as while I was focusing solidifying my hand was in turn weakening how solid the rest of my body was. Then as I had felt my share I nodded to myself and floated back upon a rock that was covered in soft, warm sand.

"Maul, hmm. I knew of him in another lifetime. The clones spoke about him quite a lot."

As he mentioned why I brought him down here I gazed outside of the cave, watching the rushing winds and heavy sand. I couldn't see my expression but I assumed I fashioned a look of judgment.

"Well- I mean I, I didn't want to deal with the sand. Why would we stay up there? You're certainly welcome to leave." I teased him, though I was slightly puzzled to why he would ask such an obvious question. Was he trying to trick me? Hmm. Humanoids were weird.

At this I began to play with my hand, letting it dissolve and then rebuilding it.

When the silence continued I let my eyes raise slightly to meet his. "I am Paimon, creature of love and chaos!" As I spoke this I let a maniacal smile form upon my lips. I then floated up to him, running my insanely soft hands across his cheeks and letting my long nails cut into the skin.

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
[member="Paimon"]

Felran smiled "Yes he was quite infamous." His skin hid his bright red face as she touched his horns. It was strange to have someone do that, most ran in fear of a Zabrak warrior. "No I would definitely want to stay here. The sandstorm might be too much for me. I must.....*ahem* thank you for letting me stay here during this horrid sandstorm. I will try and repay this favor when I can." He may have been a Sith but even Maul showed some emotion and gratitude to people who helped him. So why couldn't Felran? Paimons soft hands were somewhat....comforting. When her nail cut into his skin he simply winced, he didn't try to stop it.

I eyed how he reacted carefully, then with a smile I lowered back onto my rock, my hand sliding off of his face as I did so.

As he spoke of the storm in a lost for words I simply giggled at his stuttering. I always enjoyed watching how the zabraks reacted to touch, so unique.

This particular Zabrak would be fun for some time. It really depended on how long the sandstorm lasted, and while I had no problem with the cold, when the desert turned dark I would assume this little zabrak would need warmth of some sort.

For now though I would converse with him. While I admired his kindness, I also understood how the galaxy worked.

"How?" I asked, my tone curious and demanding. However most of my attention was on the outside, it had been some time since there was a sandstorm in the sea, when I looked back to him and noticed his confused eyes I would ask again. "Will you repay me?"

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
[member="Paimon"]

Felran thought for a moment. How would he repay her? "How ever you want. As long as it is in my power I will do what I can to repay you." Felran was serious. He was actually grateful that he was allowed to stay here until the storm ended, it would have been insanely hard for him to do anything in that storm. "I can repay anytime you want. You did something for me so I will do something you want me to as well." Normally this would have been a light favor...say money or something of that sort. But Felran had almost died because he was surprised attacked by Tuskens plenty of times when a sandstorm hit.

Hmmm, he was... different. And for a sith to be so kind?

I would decide to not ask him, for now I would just enjoy his company. I licked my lips and then snuggled into the warm sand. "What is one thing you want more than anything?" My voice was gentle and laid a light accent over it, from my early life perhaps.

In the silence one could hear the loud rushing winds from outside. "Thank you for your kindness, though." I said reluctantly, letting a light smile form on my lips.

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran grinned when she asked what he wanted more than anything. "I want the Jedi to pay for what they did to my ancestor. For destroying his legacy. I want to kill them all. I will bring back my ancestors legacy." Felran shivered slightly, it was getting kind of cold where he was. Felran gave a small grin "Yes well Tuskens enjoy hunting me in sandstorms so I really should be thanking you."

[member="Paimon"]

"That's harsh." I spoke sarcastically, destroy all the jedi? Mhm hmmm, good luck with that one. With this thought I then remembered the dawn of the empire. Order 66. It was a long time ago, before this life began, and in another. I shrugged the thought off, many of my friends died on that day. I'd rather just ignore its existence all together.

As he shivered I rose from my rock, hovering up to him and wrapping my elongated arms around him. I then pulled him down, slightly allowing his skin to touch the warm sand. "It's not so cold." I then licked his face, my tongue not even seeming to be wet. Just the illusion of it sent chills down most.

He tasted like all the others. Hmm. I then floated back and my form took on a much more 'real' look, a pair of solid seeming legs took to the ground and my skin became a solid color of blue, the smoke seeming to stop floating off of my skin. My hair looked real, along with the clothes.

"Is this form more appealing to you?" I asked, my tone seeming curious.

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran stared at her for moment. This woman was.....strange. When she licked him if was strange, his mind opposed it but his body did nothing. "You were already appealing the moment your body took on a humanoid form." He was honest about that. There was really no way to lie to someone like her. It was either a blant no or a blant yes. Nothing else.

[member="Paimon"]

That was kind, a Zabrak complementing me. Quite unusual, but that was what this whole encounter was, unusual.

I eyed him carefully, watching his every move. Why would a man like that just be wandering the dune sea? It didn't make sense.

With a raise of my eyes I pushed my hair to the side and moved closer to him. "Did you come here looking for me?" I asked, my amber eyes locked onto him.

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
[member="Paimon"]

Felran shook his head. "I came to the dune sea to vent anger. Training is harsh for someone like me. Why? We're you hoping I was looking for you?" Felran teased. He had a devilish grin on his face, this woman was strange but he really did enjoy her company. "Why are you here in the dune sea? Besides Tuskens and Jawas most people don't really live here."

Such a deviant mortal, persistent for sure. I shook my head, smiling reluctantly, then met his gaze and stepped even closer, my height rising from the normal size of zabraks to at least 8 foot tall. My head nearly touching the caves top.

I then kneeled down, laying my hand around his neck, letting my nails lightly touch his skin in an alluring fashion. I licked my own lips and flashed my sharp teeth.

"Perhaps." I smiled, my maniaical eyes showing a tint of red.

I then lowered my size again, my legs going away and my body taking its more comfortable humanoid appearance.

"Perhaps not." I taunted him, then I let my heavy glare off of him and rested it into a more relaxed position.

"I enjoy the peace. Of the sea, it's calm and the sand has an alluring life to it."

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran watched her carefully the entire time, looking at her facial expressions, hand gestures, twitches, anything and everything about her. Felran chuckled slightly and unhooked his saberstaff. "Yes it is, but my life is anything but peaceful." Felran ignited the left blade of the saber staff and looked at it. The red light bouncing off of his face making him look slightly sadistic. "I am more of a man of action. But then again anyone could have figured that out."

[member="Paimon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom