Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Duplex Hastam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Mettallum

A really buffed Metal Lord
VEiUGYc.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create a unique weapon for a new character i am planing to make
Image Source: original image Spear-Head, Bongo?
Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: Vibroblade

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Lord Mettallum
Model: Duplex Hastam
Modularity: No
Affiliation: Lord Mettallum
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel, vibroblade components, Cortosis Weave

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Duel Headed Spear
Size: One-handed (for the character i am making it for) meant to be two-handed
Length: 2.5 Meters
Weight: 11 kilograms

SPECIAL FEATURES
Very sharp.
The spear heads can contract allowing the weapon to be used as a baton
Cortosis weave spear heads
Cortosis weave hand guards
Heavy Powerful Weapon

Special Features Detail
The Duplex Hastam is very sharp due to its vibro blade components able to cut through most objects with ease.
The Duplex Hastam spear heads are made with Cortosis Weave allowing it to deflect light saber attacks
The Duplex Hastam has hand guards made of Cortosis Weave protecting the middle part of the weapon and the users hands from attacks from weapons such as lightsabers
The Duplex Hastam is a long and powerful weapon allowing for extremely powerful and heavy attacks when used by a skilled practitioner of the weapon
The Duplex Hastam spearheads are able to contract turning the weapon into a baton allowing for use as a non lethal weapon or use as a heavy blunt weapon also this allows for the user to easily carry the weapon without being cut but do note this does not change the mass or weight of the weapon

DESCRIPTION
Lord Mettallum needed a weapon to showcase his power while also being able to fight enemies like sith or jedi. Lord Mettallum made the Deplex Hastam for this exact purpose. The Deplex Hastam is a duel headed vibro spear. Its spear heads can contract to make the weapon into a baton for use as a non lethal weapon. Due to the spear heads being made with cortosis weave this weapon is able to deflect lightsaber attacks. The weapon also is made with vibro sword components allowing it to easily cut through all most anything with ease. Due to how big and long this weapon is Lord Metallum also needed a way to stop lightsabers and other melee weapons from cutting it in half so he also made a cortosis weave guard that protects both sides of the weapon from lightsabers.

Strengths:
Can cut through many standard materials with relative ease.
Ability to contract into a baton
Cortosis weave hand guards
Cortosis weave spear heads
Huge and powerful
Duel spear heads
The shear size of the weapon is able to ward off would be attackers
Weaknesses:
Electric attacks are conducted by the blade and can electrocute the user... or even cause an explosion of the vibro-generator that causes its sharpness.
Ionic blasts can disable the generator and make it lose its edge entirely.
In baton mode it can not deflect lightsaber attacks
Hand guards do not contract in baton mode making it a bit hard to use as a baton
Hand guards make the weapon harder to use in general
A very heavy weapon making it very hard to use
Bulky
Very big for the average person to weild
When not used correctly can easily lead to self harm

[member="Lord Mettallum"]

Hey there, please review the template and ensure that your submission fits with it. You have a few missing fields and the order isn't exactly right, which makes it hard to review if everything is in order.

Also your length should have a metric attached to it, be that meters or something else.

Lord Mettallum

A really buffed Metal Lord
[member="Tai Fa"] I believe i have corrected this post. I did not notice i didnt put meters in the length part
I believe the missing parts of this submission was the Modularity and Detailed Special Features
I am going by the vibro sword template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom