Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Duelist Brand Belts and Sheaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
sword_belt_design_by_lessruth.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a set of belts and sheathes for swords, lightsabers, or other melee weaponry for sale.
  • Image Source: Sword belt Design - LessRuth
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Shaun Irons/YIW&F
  • Affiliation: Closed Market
  • Model: Duelist Brand Belts and Sheathes
  • Modularity: Limited - Max carrying capacity of:
    3 Swords (two on one side, one on other) With -
    1 Dagger or
  • 1 Blaster or
  • 1 Lightsaber or
  • 1 Datapad

[*]5 Lightsabers
[*]A mix of any combinations

[*]Production: Semi-Unique (Made to order)
[*]Material:
  • Terentatek Leather
  • Taozin module
  • Spacers Leather
  • Silver
  • Electrum

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Anti-Force Sense, Anti-Telekinesis
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances
  • Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): Average
  • Kinetic: Average
  • Lightsabers: Very Low
  • Telekinesis: Very High
  • Force Sense: Very High

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Anti-Telekinesis
  • Anti-Force Sense
  • Force Imbued
  • Holds Melee weapons
Strengths:
  • Durable Design: Created for your duelists, Jedi, Sword toating people of the galaxy, the belts and the sheaths were created firstly with a thin layer of Spacers leather for the base with other hides and leathers to provide a reliable belt to hold up your pants, and hold your melee weapons.
  • Anti-Force: Created with the use of the Terentatek's hide, the weapons housed on the belt cannot be drawn upon by an enemy through the force. This will prevent people from stealing weapons from you, or taking them from you without your consent. The belts also have attached to them a Tazoin nodule for those who carry force senstive swords such as Force Imbued blades, Sith Swords, or even lightsabers that are directly connected to the force. This taozin nodule hides the signatures of these weapons preventing others from feeling their presence.
  • Force Users in mind: Used very well with weapons specifically attuned with the force, the belts and sheathes with an anti-force effect, can prevent harmful effects from weapons to the user. Such weapons that give off negative emotions, or have aura effects are silenced until drawn.
Weaknesses:
  • I Got This!: The belts and sheaths suppress force abilities to be used on the weapons while housed and put away. However, once the weapons are drawn, the weapons can be affected by any telekinesis, or force sense ability to be felt. Thus, if you want to be stealthy within the force, Keep it in your pants.
  • Now my pants won't fall: As a series of belts and sheaths, this is not armor, nor can it protect the wearer from the force, or force sense abilities. It only has defenses against the weapons one is carrying. However, it does keep your pants in place.
  • Awww. It broke!: If the leathers are ripped, breaking, wearing off, or just general wear and tear over time will reduce the effectiveness of the belts ability to prevent force actions on the weapons you are carrying with you.
  • Arm Candy: These are belts that go around the waist. Swords over the back is a difficult task to perform while drawing. So these swords are held on your hip, and your hip alone.
  • Of the Force: Created using Force Imbuement, the belt and sheaths are reliant upon the force to allow the protection against force based attacks. However, this means that the belt's ability can be nullified in a Force Nullification field, or other like minded effects. While this means little due to the implications of why the Imbuement was used, it still loses it's special abilities.
DESCRIPTION
Ever had a problem with people trying to find you through the force? Maybe you have a sword that can't be controlled, or a lightsaber hilt that has a weird aura effect? Well, then you don't have to search anymore. Utilizing various high quality leathers, and with your choice of metal furniture of Silver or Electrum, This belt and sheath set will be for you!

Able to hold at a max of three swords, and one lightsaber, many lightsabers, or even a blaster pistol or two, the belt is hand crafted upon order for those who pay the right price.

Able to resist snarky force users and their telekinesis grabbing style, and finding you through the force, this belt can hide force sensitive objects just as much as it can protect them.

Leathers can be dyed to various colors of your specifications.

*Using belts for anything other than holding your weaponry, voids the warranty for replacement and repairs for a reduced price.*

Shaun Irons said:
Anti-Force: Created with the use of the Terentatek's hide, the weapons housed on the belt cannot be drawn upon by an enemy through the force.
Terentatek skin/hide/whatever doesn't do this on its own. Terentateks, while living, have some varying levels of resilience to the force, but it's through alchemy that all of the submissions made by AEL and the like have this ability.

[member="Shaun Irons"]
You don't mention alchemy anywhere in the submission. I'd suggest clarifying that it is being done.

I am trying to avoid the use of Sith Alchemy so that it is open to all walks of people, and not limited to just darksiders.

Would I be able to use void-steel that is attached to just the belt itself to prevent use of the force on the belt alone? Or is there some alternative that wouldn't nullify the user?

[member="Lily Kuhn"],

[member="Lily Kuhn"], My ignorance has no bounds. I didn't think of that when I asked. Thank you for answering me and aiding me with this submission.

Edited force imbued into the sub, and added weakness of Force null fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom