Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dueling a Jedi?

Ari Zanareth

A
Ari's story starts with her getting left behind at Mirial.

So naturally now that she's turned, she wants to even some scores. Will duel any of them Silvers if you like.

People I'd like to duel

[member="Stephanie Swail"]
[member="Valkren Calderon"]
[member="Valae Kitra"]

I'll take any extras though.

HMU here or via PM. I'm swearing off Discord for now. Too stupid on there.

Also, please finish whatever we start. I hate unfinished threads.

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Tin'tinag"]

Can you come up with a reason we'd duel?

If you start the thread, I'll follow.

Tin'tinag

Life is a queen, if not it would be to easy
Not really for us, but if Kyrel Ren is there, there will be some major sparks flying, since he was my former master when still a ren [member="Ari Zanareth"]

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Tin'tinag"] [member="Kylo"] Ren

Fair enough. Not sure he'll bite though.

I was thinking a separate thread for us, in addition to our current one.

Kylo? You in?

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Ari Zanareth"] Thank you for your interest! Happy to write with you if you wish - Stephanie hasn't had any major PvP encounters since her time with the Jedi. Always looking to learn, enhance and develop. :)

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Stephanie Swail"]

Ok sweet. Where's a good place?

Dueling Jessica on Kashyyk. You pick the setting.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Ari Zanareth"] Kashyyyk? Hope you're not bringing trouble to our home already [member="Jessica Matthews"] !

I can do anything around Voss if you like, exploring the regions next to where the SE are as we move out of Voss? Any planet you like there?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Stephanie Swail said:
Kashyyyk? Hope you're not bringing trouble to our home already Jessica Matthews !
giphy.gif

:D :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Ari Zanareth said:
[member="Jessica Matthews"]

I'm loving our duel. Are you?
Bloody glorious. I can tell you've near mastered the art of PbP hack n' slash. Detailed when you want to be and yet broad enough to improvise. I only apologize that I made you write the first cut. Opening salvos are always the hardest to measure. Lulz. :D :p

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Jessica Matthews"]

I've been focusing on refining it the past few months.

Glad you are enjoying it!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Nice.

Last post is all yours. Also, I've written up an Alert in the Silver Faction Forums. So now most of the Faction has some IC knowledge of Ari being all angsy and terrorist'y on Kashyyyk.

Great duel. Cheers mate! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom