Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Me.

28123d80aa031424ccf4b9addb2f4c6d--game-concept-concept-art.jpg

"On the planet of Raxus Prime."

Looking at the ruins before him, Darth Valgo sighed. Being so young but so powerful, and having a blood lust that can never be fulfilled if he wants to walk the steps of Darth Malgus. Will anybody step before him?

Darth Valor's ship would land on the planet. He had heard that one of his Sith kin wanted a duel. He would step out of the ship looking at Valgo. "I have big plans so I hope this is not to the death." Darth Valor would say.
Darth Valgo looks back to see Darth Valor.

"Greetings. As in the order of Darth Malgus, I shall not face you. Let's work...together, I mean..imagine what we could do together!?"

"Without me, there is no force." - Darth Valor
Darth Valgo looks back to see Darth Valor.

"Greetings. As in the order of Darth Malgus, I shall not face you. Let's work...together, I mean..imagine what we could do together!?"
Darth Valor liked the idea. "Sure. We can work together. We can bring the Jedi to their knees. Better yet we should make an group. A team. That will dominate the galaxy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom