Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Du-SD-C1N13 "Cynosure Nidus"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
tnCYJDE.jpg

• Intent: To create a star destroyer that is carrier & utility focused for Darth Rasnuhl, The Empire of the Lost, & allies.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Star Destroyer
  • Length: 1,767 meters
  • Width: 930 meters
  • Height: 333 meters
  • Armament: Average
    [12] Dual heavy turbo lasers
    [66] Point defense lasers
    [4] Tractor beam projectors
    [4] Torpedo tubes
  • Defenses: Average
  • Hangar Space: Very High: 12

• Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 9 squadrons
    • Support Craft: 3 squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: Low
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdrive: 1.5 Backup 10
STANDARD FEATURES

• All standard features.
ADVANCED SYSTEMS

• Droid control Ai
STRENGTHS

• Versatile
  • Large Hanger
  • Reinforced Frame
WEAKNESSES

• Can't concentrate fire
  • Not a Brawler
  • Lower maneuverability
DESCRIPTION
Du'thra Engineering's first star destroyer, the Cynosure Nidus was born out of a challenge from a warlord named Darth Zavinus. The warlord wanted a star destroyer that had versatility and also used a lot of droids. Du'thra Engineering obliged with the request drawing up a design that would become known as the Cynosure Nidus. Illithor Du'thra looked at the star destroyers that existed and decided that a protruding bridge tower with exposed vitals, deciding that was a bad route. Making a taller ridge down the middle instead, and lining the two sides with three dual heavy turbo lasers turrets each. The middle one was raised higher to shoot over the other two allowing two to shoot for and aft at targets. The ventral side received six dual turbo laser turrets with the v shape of the hall keeping six firing on one side and vice versa.

The first ship of the class was built in new orbital yards far from their normal construction grounds. The next few were conversions of other star destroyers into the Cynosure Nidus models. The ships were designed with four openings to the hanger bay containing the large amount of droid fighters along with shuttles for troop transport. Allowing faster deployment of the fighters than lesser bays & a greater coverage of the ship. Minus the big guns the ship didn't have much else in the form of weapons minus the droid fighters

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Illithor Du'thra Illithor Du'thra

Simple and solid.
  • The sub's ratings are one point higher than balanced, I would like to ask you to edit this.
  • You wrote the Hangar space numbers correctly (12), but you wrote into the Hangar Allocations 22, I would like to ask you to edit this one too.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Thank you for it! And oh, in this case welcome to the Factory!
You can copy this Spreadseet to your drive and you can use it to see when you reach the balanced.
Otherwise, bout the production scale. Mass-product means 0 point, Minor is -1 point, Limitied is -2 points, Semi-unqiue is -3 points, and Unique is -4 points.
In the rating section ratings and their points are: [Base: -3 points | Very Low: -2 points | Low: -1 point | Average: 0 point | High: +1point | Very High: +2 points | Extreme: +3 points ]
And these points need to reach the 0.
In your case: Production is -1 point, you have 4 Averages which is 0 point, and Very High is + 2 points: -1+0+0+0+0+2 = +1.

I hope this helped a little, and feel free to ask if you have a quesion. And if you have a question or made the edits, I would like to ask you to tag me (or in later threads who is judging the thread because very often we are not following the threads and we'll not see the edits without tag :)

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

You're welcome! Yes, it is good now, thank you! It is not necessary to recolour it, many people don't even use the colours there. But because you mentioned, I'll aprove the sub once you edited the colour (if you really want). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom