Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Drunken Lullabies

s-l1600.jpg

O U T E R R I M
H U T T S P A C E
Nar Shaddaa

Nikto Sector | Theme - Drunken Lullabies

The Nikto sector of Nar Shadda was notorious for its bustling chaos even on the clearest of nights, but tonight, as the storm rolled in with a fury, the chaos seemed to intensify. The air crackled with an electric tension that matched the flashes of lightning streaking across the sky. Glitbenders and deathstick addicts moved in shadows, their hushed conversations muffled by the distant rumble of thunder.

Amongst the burly Nikto patrolling the area, there was a sense of anticipation, a buzz that whispered of an impending gathering led by Chakta, the enigmatic figurehead of the Black Sun Chapter. Whispers spoke of former members of the First Order, their faces still bearing the bounties that hung over their heads, credits ready to be reaped. It was more than an opportunity for the Huntress-- it was a chance to get paid to rough a few former Imperials up.

No, the Bounty Hunter, draped in a cloak that danced with the wind's erratic rhythm, observed the chaotic scene from the shadows. Her gaze, hidden behind the scuffed black and grey Mandalorian helm, scanned the area. The promise of former Sith and First Order representatives drew her like a moth to the flame. The thrill of disrupting their clandestine gathering, the satisfaction of turning the tables on those who had once wielded power with impunity, fueled her decision to brave the risk despite suppressing the Force with the pills that deadened her Force senses. She had to get this hit. Time was ticking. She had to refill her prescription and without those pills...

No, focus.

Shaking the dark thoughts, the Huntress moved with purpose, navigating the labyrinthine alleys of Nar Shadda with a grace that belied the danger lurking in every shadow. The cacophony of the storm masked her footsteps as she positioned herself strategically, her keen eyes tracing the movements of those entering the meeting grounds.

As the night grew darker and the storm's fury escalated, the gathering began. Figures clad in dark attire and cloaked in secrecy converged, their whispered conversations carrying on the wind. The Huntress watched, her mind calculating every detail, that cybernetic patch zooming in its red ocular sensor under her helm, every potential opportunity to turn the tides in her favor.

The air thickened with tension, charged with an undercurrent of danger that matched the intensity of the storm. The former Sith and First Order members, oblivious to the Huntress's presence, exchanged words that hinted at alliances forged in shadows.​

Last edited:
Nar Shaddaa
Skye Mertaal Skye Mertaal

Fear had struck deep in the minds of those down one of the secluded Nikto Sector walkways, leading towards the alleyway. Those in the path of one who was on a mission. The thunderstorm that escalated heavily within the last hour drowned out the sounds of a lightsaber, blaster fire, and everything else that followed. One would think this was a strange and more darkened path even for a Jedi Master to take. However when one's life, friends, family were threatened.

There wasn't anything that he wouldn't do to stop that darkness. Kahne was truly not the average Jedi, he had his own set of values and moral compass. If he truly believed what he was doing was right, there wasn't anything or anyone that could sway his mind. Would he he hear out and listen to advice, of course.

However he was still gonna do, what he was gonna. He didn't come this far, to just shut down and stop now. It was time that this darkness that was hunting his family and causing fear and strife among those closest to him.....

It was time that darkness was put on the defense, and they would truly know fear.

Remnants of the First Order and more importantly the Knights of Ren, seemingly backed by the Spirit of the once Supreme Leader Sieger Ren. He reached out with the force, holding one of the last agents against the wall. Kahne moved forward and searched the agent and found what he was looking for. A small datachip which he hoped would hold the information he needed. Plans, numbers, and locations of those that were out to destroy him.

He knew for sure one location was here, just to find the exact coordinates of such a place. That is where the datachip came into place. And also Gala, his faithful droid that suck with him through many dangers. It wasn't just her on his ship at dock though, he had his allies with him, a small team that was loyal to him and those he had fought with on Lothal, facing the fury of the Knightfall Alliance and then Sieger Ren.

Kahne released him as he watched him fall to the ground, he looked to reach for his weapon but he was rendered unconscious by the Jedi before he could strike.

"Consider yourself lucky." Kahne whispered as he looked either way up and down the alleyway before moving out towards the platforms and main walkways of Shaddaa.

There was still much work to be done, and it was then he felt a small disturbance in the force. He could feel his son, he was in trouble. He knew however he couldn't leave here until this was done.

He knew Aiden would have to remain as strong as he could.

One small ray of hope could ignite the true power of oneself.

Stay strong....

With precision born from years of honed instincts, the Huntress readied herself. This was her moment, her chance to disrupt their plans and claim her own prize. Her hand rested on the hilt of a sleek blaster, her grip steady, her resolve unyielding.

Until all chaos broke.

What would have been the perfect opportunity for the Huntress to attack, another came. The flash of a blade, relentless and unhindered, righteous fury and determination in every precise arc and slash. Even with the Force-suppressing pills in her system, Skye knew the Force was surging with the strength and surgical manner of an experienced Force user.

Who could it be? A browncoat? Independent? A rogue Sith? At this point, the galaxy had cultivated many Force rejects in the wake of ceaseless war after war—battle after battle.

As lightning illuminated the sky, casting an eerie glow over the scene, the Huntress stood out of the darkness, her cloak billowing behind her like a vengeful specter. In that electrifying moment, she became the embodiment of retribution, a force to be reckoned with in the heart of the storm. She was staring straight at Kahne Porte Kahne Porte through that obsidian t-visor.

Uncannily familiar.

[ State your business.] She called out to him, voice modified with a metallic reverberation through the helm. Her gloved hand hung close to her hip, where a slugthrower was holstered. But it was the light whip coiled at her back that the Huntress had every intention of pulling if necessary.

While she may no longer let the Force dance through her veins, memories lost to demons and shadows, even the Huntress could, at the very least, move through muscle memory.

Enough....

And she was there before him, a shadow in the dark if you would call it that. Seemingly even the darkness retreated from this shadow. Which cast its own sort of energy about it. Mandalorian potentially, fear did strike Kahne whatsoever, more curiousness.

But he wasn't here for curiosities or anything of that sort. He was here for one purpose only.

To wipe the First order remnants and the remaining Knights of Ren that were after his family, wipe them from this galaxy. Strange thoughts from a Jedi, but when the darkness was always gaining the upper hand. He would rise to meet it, no matter what it cost of his body. If he could give his life so that his family was under no danger from this organization, he would gladly give it.

Still, something incredibly familiar.......

The Jedi's blue blade remained at his side, still ignited from the chaos lay in his wake.

"Stand aside." The Jedi Master stated as he took a small step back, not in retreat but in preparation.

"Unless you are allied with the First Order or the Knights of Ren, my quarrel is not with you."

"Stand aside. I will not ask again."

"Stand aside." The Jedi Master stated as he took a small step back, not in retreat but in preparation.

"Unless you are allied with the First Order or the Knights of Ren, my quarrel is not with you."

"Stand aside. I will not ask again."

From under the t-viser of her helm, the Huntress's upper lip curled in a snarl as if she would be anywhere aligned with those blasted imperials or the trash that is the Knights of Ren.

But that didn't solve the issue that the Forcer in front of her did not answer her question.

[ I've no ties to the Ren or the Imperials, but you have yet to disclose your business here. ] her eyes narrowed at the extended blade. If he should move... Her gloved hand carefully went to curl over the hilt of her lightwhip. There was enough space in the alleyway, enough that if a fight broke off, she'll still be able to handle what the Forcer gave her.

[ But I need my bounty -- and I'm not leaving here without him. ] she didn't have a choice. Lightning flashed, rain pelting. No, the Huntress could not risk it.

She had a job to do and credits to be paid. It was the only way to purchase what she needed to keep the cries and the demons at bay.

[ I've no ties to the Ren or the Imperials, but you have yet to disclose your business here.

"Then we should not have no qualms with one another. If you want your bounty, take him. If he is First order, he will be lucky."
Kahne spoke as his lightsaber beam retreated to its hilt. Kahne placed the weapon at his side, moving forward to go past her. "They will be the only allowed to live."

Kahne rolled his eyes slightly as he looked towards the individual that he just dealt with. "And him...."

He stood right beside her, the pair seemingly facing opposite directions.

"Also, my business is my own. Unless you feel like getting some exercise in, I have more work to do." Kahne whispered as he moved past her, indicating if she really wanted a fight, he would give her one.

She was not his objective, however fate had placed her in his path. And there it was again.

Incredibly familiar, too familiar. The Jedi Master stood near the end of the alleyway towards the open area that split up in two directions. Should his calculations be correct. This club would be just another block or two down. A guise for what was beneath its structure A complex full of those scum that still acted on terrorism and hate against all things innocent.

They would indeed know fear.

Kahne looked back to to the bounty hunter, glancing at her for a brief moment. "Should fate lead us in the same direction, we could potentially be of some use to one another?

Relaxing her grip on her weapon, Huntress remained on guard, her gaze wary as the Jedi approached her.

[ Who are you looking for? ] she asked, her voice low and gravelly with the weight of her addiction. She needed to know if the Jedi was after the same bounty she was tracking, or if he posed a threat to her mission.

As the storm raged overhead, Huntress's mind raced with questions. Had her quarry managed to slip away amidst the chaos of the Jedi's arrival? Was he still within her reach, or had he fled into the depths of Nar Shaddaa's labyrinth?

She needed answers, and she needed them fast. With the fate of her very existence hanging in the balance, Huntress steeled herself for the battle ahead, determined to track down her bounty before time ran out.

When he offered that they work together, the Huntress bit her lower lip, while her helm gave no hint to her thought process. She had to be sure.

[ I'll join you, but if it is my quarry, I need him. I do not care if he is dead or alive, just let me claim him. ]

Kahne Porte Kahne Porte

[ Who are you looking for? ]

"I'm not looking for someone in particular. I'm hunting and killing." The Jedi spoke, giving her a piece of information even though before he opted not to. Admitting he was openly killing wasn't the most Jedi thing to admit. He didn't follow the code down to the wire, hardly anyone did anymore. The Jedi had evolved, as did their counterparts the Sith.

From that evolution bore a whole new type of enemy. Defense wasn't the best option anymore, he knew that many years ago.

Kahne let out a small sigh as he looked over to her. Still the strangest of feelings washed over him, he knew her. But that was impossible.....

Regardless of who she was, he couldn't let his eye of the prize. He would unravel more about this later. She had opted to trust him in a way, he knew it was wise to return the favor.

[ I'll join you, but if it is my quarry, I need him. I do not care if he is dead or alive, just let me claim him. ]

"Understood. There are several of these First Order individuals...." Kahne turned forward again looking ahead. "Knights of Ren, whatever they are now. They have launched a crusade against me and those I care for. Innocents caught in the crossfire of this damned personal war, this will all end tonight. My sources inform me there is a safehouse connected among these various taverns and clubs. That is where they are."

The Jedi took a deep breath before looking back to her briefly. "My name is Kahne. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said as he then moved ahead of her to the target location.

"My name is Kahne. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Had the Huntress not been in the throes of her Force Suppression pills, perhaps the Force might have stirred additional familiarity with the name. However, this deep after years of suppressing the surge of the Force within her, fighting through mental demons of flashbacks and glimpses of places and faces she had no recollection of, all she could gather was just the most subtle nudge in the rear of her mind. Akin to the brush of a finger against the spine, the Huntress felt an icy cold chill.

[ I will assist you. I've not desire to see the Imperials linger. ] And if she could collect her quarry, all the better. Perhaps even gather enough spoils to use to barter for credits. Whatever she could do to be able to get what she needed to get before the next seven hours came to an end and she'd be in the throes of withdrawal.

[ Mertaal ] Was the only response to a name that he'd be able to call her.

[ Lead and I shall follow. ] she gestured, instructing him to go. Overhead, thunder rolled, and lightning sent a flash of light arching through the skies, briefly suspending under its illumination the beskar-clad Hundress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom