Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drox

tenor.gif

Name: Drox Fuga

Faction: Rebel

Species: Human

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 175 lbs

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Skin: Brown

Strength:
  • ​Genetically Modified
  • Military Trained from Childhood
  • Infiltrator
  • Politically Motivated to the Dominion

Weakness:
  • Military Mindset
  • Revenge Mentality

Biography:
My name is Drox Fuga, Genetic Clone and heir of one of the Hero's of Atrisia, Admiral Jagger Fuga. I was rather young when my biological surrogate dies in the Heroic final battle above the skies of Atrisia. I was created to be the strongest soldier, no, Leader for those who felt weak against the so called Force Users. Admiral Jagger was the baseline for the genetic code, but with increased reflexes and increased intelligence. I was the Fail Safe should the Grand Admiral ever parish in battle. The Legion of Ashes, my family, they trained me and taught me everything I knew. From the moment I could walk, let alone speak, Jagger brought the best instructors, One Sith and Republic. They taught me military tactics, politics, infiltration, even persuasion and bargaining. They thought they had years to teach me all I needed to know. It was a shock to the whole Legion when Admiral Jagger was pronounced Dead.

Months later, the Legion of Ashes, my home and family were dismantled and scattered once again. Those still loyal to the Dominion and had connections to the Legion sped me away from my home of Gyndine to safe houses that were kept by Dominion Leaders. The sacrifice my Biolog... My Father made during the battle helped hundreds if not thousands of the Dominion Leaders escape the planet before it was sucked up into Chaos by the Galactic Alliance.

​ The death of my Father let me inherit the respect and honor bestowed upon the name of my newly appointed name. The Fuga Family name brings courage to soldiers and sailors alike. It brings me great pride to hold this now prestigious name, but it also brings a heavy burden. The shadow of my predecessor looms over my every move.

I was contacted by the Archlord not long ago, he wanted me to lead the Senate of the Dominion. His mind is occupied with the studies of the Force and we have more then enough Military leaders. He has made me a High Lord of the Dominion with a complement of land and soldiers to pull in case the Fuga Family is needed. It is a great Honor to be chosen by the Arclord for such a glorious new posting. I however have me reservations toward this new task. I am a soldier, the Senate Chamber will be a difficult task, but I cant fail my Family name or the trust the Archlord has bestowed on me.

I have more then a Name to prepare now, but an Empire my father placed his whole belief, his whole life on. I will make sure that he didn't die for a fruitless cause and the Empire remember the family name, Fuga.

The battles I served in where shattered before my eyes as the world around me fell into disarray. It was during the Rebellion of the Mandalorians that those loyal to the Dominion Leadership started to splinter. I never blamed the warrior race for never wanting to bend to the will of the Archlord and my belief of the man began to wave then as well. I left the life of a politician and returned to my roots as a soldier. The Legion of Ashes surrounded me and we continued the conflict as a mercenary unit. This continued for quite some time until we were called in the defense of the neighboring planet of Commenor.

We served the best we could and lost many men in the conflict against the Sith Empire. In the Process I was captured and made a prisoner of the Sith Empire.

For what felt like an eternity, I was tortured, beaten and brainwashed in attempt to make me a puppet of the Emperor. For the last year of my imprisonment I was held at a mining facility on the rim of the Empire. It was there that I was finally freed with the help of what was left of the Legion of Ash, broken from over three thousands to only a hand full in their attempts to resist the Empire.

Since that time I have fought against the Sith Empire, though our small unit of shock troopers and Commandos have little impact on the nation as a whole. I lead my brothers in arms in conflict against those that tried to break me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom