Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Droids of Old Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4779290-delta_squad_members.jpg

Name: Droids of Old
Intent: To provide the One Sith with an stealth and spy unit of droid, lead by The Onyx
Built By: One Sith
Affiliation: The One Sith, The Onyx
Availability: Unique
Quality: Veteran
Type: Infiltration and Stealth
Strength: Four plus One PC Commander
Description: The Droids of Old is a unique group of infiltration and assassin droids led by The Onyx, and sometimes other Sith Lords, working for the One Sith. Developed to be modeled after the HK Droid Series, the Droids of Old wear armor similar to Clone Commandos who served during the Clone War Era. The droids are programmed to follow any and all orders from Sith Lords and high up commanders and naval personnel within the One Sith. Each of the four droids has a slightly different function than the rest (one being made a commander, one being a sniper, one being a heavy trooper, and the final being a hacker/picklocker). The squad was formed by Onyx to be a advanced unit to infiltrate behind enemy lines ahead of a larger force. They would also be used for similar missions such as spying, tracking, or stealing.
Links: Members Submission, Image Source, Dev Thread, Droid Type (HK-series Assassin Droid)

The Onyx said:
Each of the four droids
This seems an unfinished thought.

Another paragraph needs to be added to the description. Maybe their history and how they were formed.

And I would like to know exactly what droids are being used for this unit it, be that droids from wookie, or something purchased through the marketplace.

And being a B unit a dev thread of 15 posts is required. You may of course have other writers help you in this. Just show what the unit can do.

Lastly I need an image source link for the artwork you have for these guys.

[member="The Onyx"]

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

I finished that sentence, I didn't realize I hadn't finished it. That was my bad. I'll start the thread in a bit. Do I just link it here when I start it or wait till I finish it?

It could be anything you like. For instance using the unit to defeat a foe, or as you said building then, anything like that. As long as the thread has 15 posts about then or using them in some respect, you're good.

[member="The Onyx"]

Updated OP to include link to dev thread, mention who built the droids (I can also provide the one who authorized the building if needed), and finally added a little more to bio.

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Who authorized the building of these, isn't that important here. However, I do need a link to the actual model of droids within the sub. If it's just a base canon HK droid wearing Clone Armor that is fine. If it's modified beyond that or is a non-canon droid, you will have to make a tech sub for the droids.

Also if its a terminator style droid like the Archangel HRDs, you need to specify that as well.

[member="The Onyx"]

I'm going to go ahead and mark this for archival until the development thread is complete.

Message [member="Valiens Nantaris"] when you have completed it and are ready for judgement. And he'll get it pulled back out for you.

[member="The Onyx"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom