Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Droids of Chaos - A Tale of Robotics

EW-031

Well, this is quite exciting!
L8R L8R (Thank Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter for the title.)

EW-031 looked around the Cloud Breaker, letting out a mechanical sigh as she waited for Jai to get back. Yes, L8R was there, but after he threatened to reduce her to scrap she’d been keeping her distance. Plus, she had to keep the ship ready to run. Some static came alive in the cockpit though, spooking the droid.

“EW! Come in! I need help, now! Way more of these goons then report... Gah!” EW looked as worried as a droid could be as she began to toon the comms.

“Jai! Jai’galaar! Please come in. Jai! Jai!” She darted around the bridge, muttering to herself. “Oh no, oh no, oh no! What do I do? They captured him, I know it!” She sighed, looking back to the rear area.

Soon she floated into the back, looking at the aggressive droid. She stopped, looking at the killer droid with her purple optic. “Something went wrong, and I need to help Jai, but I don’t have hands or weapons.... Gah! I need your help.”

L8R had been sitting going through his mental logs... and slowly looked up when he realized the silly droid was addressing him.

"Why should I be concerned about this?" His head tilted to the side and he stood to his full height, looking down on the the small chunk of metal as he considered EW-031. "What will I get out of it?"

He reached down to pick up his staff, tapping it menacingly.

EW-031 EW-031

EW-031

L8R L8R

The little tactical droid just groaned. She never understood L8R's... dislike of helping anyone. She wanted to ram his computer case or something and knock some sense into him. She just sighed, thinking.

"Well... he would do the same for you, and I could always vent you out the airlock." She realized that probably wouldn't be enough to give L8R a reason to move it, but something finally came to mind. "Plus, he's friends were Miss Scherezade, and I'm sure she'd love to hear that you left someone who is a friend to possibly die. Now come on!" The droid then went for the exit ram, beginning to leave without even waiting.

Reactions: L8R
L8R paused... and then gave a mechanical sigh before slinging his staff across his back and following, his heavy footsteps clomping along.

"I will request a reward from Jai. Or all of his stuff if he's dead already." He actually let himself chuckle at that. "Suppose that might include you. And this ship." Now he sounded pleased and his steps picked up a pace.

As soon as they were out of the ship, he went on alert, scanning their surroundings.

EW-031 EW-031

Last edited:

EW-031

L8R L8R

Apparently mentioning Scherezade was enough to convince the killer droid to get his servos moving. He then mentioned payment though. Of course. And then he suggested if Jai was dead he'd get all his property, possibly including the little floating droid.

"What!? He's not going to die, and I am not just a piece of property! Unless you are simply admiring my chassis." As she floated out of the ship, the tactical droid began to look around.

"His last signal came from that direction. We have a high probability of finding clues there."

L8R wasn't afraid of Scherezade. He just didn't want to spend another day cleaning glitter out of his servos.

"There's nothing to admire about you. I would just need you to fly the ship for me."

He looked in the direction indicated... and then just stomped off that way. He was NOT stealthy and he wasn't going to try to be. Besides, the sooner this was over, the sooner he might have a new ship. And another droid to boss around.

EW-031 EW-031

EW-031

L8R L8R

EW flashed L8R a look.

"Wait? So was that threat about ripping me apart to fly the Cloud Breaker back on Echilon empty?" There was a large amount of annoyance in her voice, though it was still somehow cheery. She just shook her whole body, following behind but clearly not happy with how L8R was handling this.

"Could you possibly be any louder?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom