Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Droidbreakers Eat Droids (The Horde/ ask to join)

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Kalordo stood by as the droidbreakers were begining to be herded away. The beast would be useful but would not stand against Jeedai. They needed a way to defeat them and eventually the Mandalorians if they were to cleanse the Galaxy.

"I will need comanders for the fleets Lord Dredge." He said in near perfect basic, "and we should find them and train them soon. I can only command a the fleets if we have competent battle masters."

@[member="Kalordo Lah"] "And commanders you shall have my brother. For now keep the fleet in orbit, we will hold trials to find our battle masters." Dredge looked over to his fellow Vong and grinned, this meant there were more of them out there. Other worlds that they could take and use to restore their people. No longer would they need to hide in the corners and shadows of the galaxy. It was time to take back the outer rim. Shortly after they would take back the galaxy.

<<Walk with me.>> he said to his war master in his native tongue, he would have a chat with his new war master. He would serve as his right hand when it came to the Vong troops. Once more they would come back from the shadows and become the worst nightmare of the republic and all else who stood in their way.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="High Prophet Dredge"] @Break @Isis Fontana
​<<As you wish>> Kalordo replied in their native tongue, a pure tongue, The Yuuzhan Vong tongue. As they walked Kalordo's mind already began calculating the way in which the current assets could be use to increase their strength. Zenoma Sekot was the current homeworld for the Vong that had descended from the former fleet and a place to begin recruiting for talented troops., but the numbers would not be enough even if the whole planet were to join. They needed resources enough to shatter worlds and the residents of this galaxy were not going to go quietly into the night. They would fight and though billions would die, it would require resources to continue the campaign until the enemy's breaking point.

Kalordo longed for a weapon that would not only crush his opponents but one that would demoralize and discourage while it destroyed. His hate for the galaxy was complete in it's current form. It was not enough to conquer, no, the conquered could rise, the defeated could return, He wanted to cause the Galaxy itself to begged to be cleansed. He wanted the inhabitants of the ugly bitter unbalanced Galaxy to beg for destruction. He wanted them to want their end as much as he did, and for that their would have to be something to break them with.

He looked at the gathered conspirators and then to Lord Dredge. <<What would you have me do?>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom