Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Droid for hire/capture/be-friending/abandoning

So, the title pretty much explains it, but i want to elaborate a bit more:

Hire could be anything from "Temporary-to download information" or "Permanent-To be-friend, work for, and be a general companion."

Capture is not exactly my most wanted kind of thread, considering that CDPO doesn't have important information, but i would be willing to haggle and negotiate a thread. If you want a group thread, or one for a faction; i would be willing to do something like:
"Droid has been hired to download information and then be transported to another site to upload information. (Mode of Transport here) was attacked and the droid with precious information was stolen/captured and ransom was put up to get the droid back" (or some other kind of infinite possibility XD)

Be-Friending is usually something like the CDPO was hired, the situation got a little out of hand or the employer enjoyed having the droid around and keeps him for a while as a friend/tool/etc. (but i am up to suggestions for this, of course :p)

Abandoning is pretty straighforward, possibly a scenario when CDPO is hired, and then accidentally or purposefully left somewhere. Possibly to be picked up by some else, etc.

I am mostly looking for some role plays that will last for a while (unless it's a simple hiring job,) because i am quite bored and still getting the hang of roleplaying in a Star Wars Universe lol. I can also take more than one roleplay at once, so i am open to any and all offers! CDPO is waiting...

[member="Krest"]

Haha, well, CDPO would be up for a thread! He is a pretty good Buddy :3. If ya wanna do a thread, i am all ears!

[member="HK-36"]

Aww! Well, CDPO has zero droid buddies right now, so a thread with another droid would be very fun! Any ideas for the main topic of the thread? :D

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="CDPO-2127"],

You could have just heard about Abregado where droid leads a planet and nobody overthrew him yet and I could hire you?

[member="HK-36"]

Abregado? A droid rules the planet? This is the first i have hear of this myself, so i won't really have to be pretending lol. So CDPO would be hired to...?

HK-36

[member="CDPO-2127"],

Yeah, I took it over a long time ago :p Last year Fall I think, or Summer.

Officially probably a body guard because if we would want to we can strap some weapons to you :p plus it will be an excuse to have him around HK who doesn't really need a guard since he has his copies to guard him already and he's made from Phrik.

[member="HK-36"]

So he would be a "Guard?" But actually more like a companion? XD I'm down with that, if you still wanna do it! (Sorry for late reply, i had to go to bed :() And as i mentioned before, CDPO has zero droid friends, and with him traveling so frequently, it would be nice for him to meet a friend :3

HK-36

[member="CDPO-2127"],

Basically, over time we could put some weapons in you if you would like, like a mounted shattergun because my company makes a crapload of rail guns like that :p

I'll start the thread in a bit since I'm assuming it will be on Abregado?

[member="HK-36"]

Mmm that would be nice... He doesn't have any weapons at the moment... (Other than the small ones that he came with lol.)
Also, what language does your droid speak? Currently, CDPO knows Binary (Droid Speak) and Galactic Basic. He can learn another if needed :3

If you want, that would be great! I can have CDPO already be on the planet, though i am not sure how he would appeal to the "Leader" of a planet XD

HK-36

[member="CDPO-2127"],

He can speak binary but pretty much all languages due to protocol-droid like.. protocols to blend in :p

Even some of the now-dead languages due to him being so old.

And they can always just bump into each other in like the market or something, HK does go out among his people often, he's not really that afraid of assassins or anything because he's popular on Abregado and he's made from Phrik :p

[member="HK-36"]

XD so i am guessing that CDPO doesn't really need to then lol. It would be fun for him to learn another one though maybe as a side part of the rp (unless you don't wanna, that's fine :p)

And that sounds good! CDPO could be looking for work or simply just milling around in the market :D

[member="Corruck Kazen"]

And oh my gersh, that sounds so fun!! CDPO would definitely be willing to do that (as would I! XD) And i think CDPO would be willing to part with his golden/yellow color for a while :p

Thanks, didn't even notice that until you pointed it out! Alas it is no longer so :p [member="CDPO-2127"]

Well I'll sign you up for the R2 spot and let you know when we get the full cast and begin filming. That alright?

[member="Corruck Kazen"]

Haha awww! Nah, it's not the same now XD

And anywho, sign me up, and i'll be ready any time you are! Thanks again, this sounds so cool! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom