Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drifting

Towelie

T
"By the Force," she muttered to herself whilst pacing the cockpit of her ship. "Space gets boring after a while."
Cytheria was waiting, mostly. It had been months since her last job, and she'd taken to disengaging the Hyperdrive and just drifting along wherever she landed. Maybe next week she'd try for Corellia, or Nar Shaddaa... There was always work there. Good drinking to be had too. Still though, she had to do something. She knew her ship like the back of the hand, and, with her eyes tightly sealed, she began to work her way over to the communications channel.
"Well... Might as well see which other poor Khark has found their way out here."
She calmly opened up the channel to a more general frequency, hoping to hail someone that might be of interest to her. Hell, she thought. Even a Republic boarding party would be a better party than just drifting here. And so she recorded her hail, and sent it out over the various frequencies she had the Vors-Ka tuned in to.

::Hailing any and all spacers. This is Captain Vox of the Vors-Ka - Anybody know where the party's at? It's all looking reaaal dead out here.::

With the hail sent, Cytheria moved her body over to the captains chair, and dumped her behind into it unceremoniously. Lifting her feet up onto the control panel nearby, she allowed herself to get comfy and nod off... at least until some unlucky git replied to her hails, or she decided on a destination.

[OOC:
First bit of RP! If nobody jumps in in the next day or so, I'll proceed to Corellia or Nar Shaddaa to look for some work. If it's not possible for anyone to grab a hold of Cytheria here, do feel free to message me and we'll work something out. :D]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Dista"]
Well, luck was smiling for her, through a hyper-space tunnel Young in Spirit, Sammo's ship, was drifting more or less aimlessly, moving from shadowport to shadowport to look for trouble and the only thing that kept Sammo sustained. Adventure! Gosh darn it, he loved him some adventure!
Traveling from planet to planet, poking his head in into things he probably should not and getting involved into others' trouble in order to help them.
Getting fired at and finding ancient lost places, oooh it made him shiver with excitement.

Sitting in his own captain's chair comfortable, he received the transmission on his ship's consoles, good thing he had powerful communication systems. He smiled and his eyes sparked up as he heard its contents
::Hailing any and all spacers. This is Captain Vox of the Vors-Ka - Anybody know where the party's at? It's all looking reaaal dead out here.::
He smoothly swayed closer towards the console, sending back a transmission of his own
"This is Captain Sammo of the vessel Young in Spirit, would you appreciate some company in the void of space, mademoiselle?"
He smirked once more and looked to the viewing port as he went back to his chair.

Towelie

T
@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]
She startled from her chair, almost with a look of shock etched into her face. The sound of the incoming communications had roused her from her light slumber - she had never truly expected to get a reply, not out here anyway.
"Well feth me sideways with a Krayt Dragon. There's people out here. Living people."
Her fingers hammered onto the console's send button, and a cheeky grin began to replace the look of shock that she had worn so obviously but a moment earlier. There was only one thing for it really, at least in Cytheria's mind. This called for a drink and a chat with her impromptu friend.
::Why if it isn't my new favorite person in the Galaxy! Company is always welcome around these parts, Captain, and I'm sure your conversational skills are more interesting than my droids...::
She grinned a little bit on the holofeed, but found herself turning round to an apparently disgruntled astromech.
"Oh come on AyNine, it's not like you do much other than whistle to yourself." she said, unaware that the holofeed was still transmitting what she was doing. The droid - apparently known as AyNine made a series of crass bleeps and noises at her to express it's displeasure in her opinions of it, but eventually rolled off. "No need to be rude about i-" Cytheria froze up, having turned around to see the telltale flashing light of the holofeed, still transmitting to her fellow Captain's ship.
"Ah Feth" was the last thing he heard from her, before she closed her end of the feed.
"Happy now, AyNine?!" she yelled at the droid, hoping that she hadn't scared her potential conversation away...

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Dista"]
Sammo smirked when he received the transmission, upon hearing Cytheria's words and the antics in the background, oh how ironic it was to him.
He moved across the bridge to punch in the coordinates to swing by Cytheria's nearby position
He moved back to the communications console to respond
"Have no fear, mademoiselle Capitaine, soon enough you will be able to test my conversational and social skills in person pretty soon."
He chuckled as the response was sent.
Pretty soon enough, Cytheria could have been possibly startled by a rather surprising and ghostly sight.
The Young in Spirit entered the realspace before Cytheria's much smaller ship, it turned out that the Young in Spirit was a frigate, a Munificent-class frigate to be specific.
However, it looked more like a ghost-ship rather than a fully functional ship, the armor of the warship was scarred and burned in many places, it looked like it was about to fall apart, in every right it had the appearance of a wreck you would expect to drift through the deepest reaches of space.
Another transmission came in from the frigate
"Come aboard, Capitaine, and do not fuss, the Spirit is much better taken core of on the inside."
The dark-grey, dusty, appearance of the ship was not exactly the most welcoming sight.

Sorrick had been scouting out various areas with his old tie interceptor. when he heard a peculiar transmission. Maybe he would find an Ally seeing his master was off running plans in order to help him out. The big muscular man replied " hello there ? captain is your ship ok?" pretending to actually care. His interceptor flying behind the ship waiting for an invitation to come in. It was rather boring looking for help it would be good to talk to company to see what's going on in the galaxy while he's trying to start his empire.

Towelie

T
@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] @Sorick Hoften

"Oh Kriifff," She said, her jaw dropping while the Frigate faded into view. "That's gotta be a two-hundred man ship. Easy. Feth. AyNine, you seeing this?" Cytheria yelled into the corridor just by the cockpit of the ship. A few bleeps and a long whistle, loaded with tones that suggested the little droid was impressed with the ship that had filtered into view was all she got in response. "I know what you mean... Kriff, this has to be some kind of trap. AyNine? Best ready the hyperdrive, and prepare to take evasive action. I have a bad feeling about this one."
AyNine bleeped and whirred, happy to be doing something other than rolling about and badgering his friend. The astromech rolled off to the nearest console he could get to, and began to set about priming the ship for immediate escape, should this all go south. Meanwhile, Cytheria leaned back in her chair, and watched in confusion as another messaged rolled in through the comms unit... "Another drifter? Really? Damnit, I know I said party, but I didn't expect this..." she tapped her hands on the console, and replied to the second ship...

::Everything's just fine stranger, just seeing who's out in the deep blue today. We've got us a little Party going on over here, and there's room for more if you're game.::

She sighed. Well. At least if there were more people turning up unexpectedly it wouldn't be too difficult to cause a distraction or a panic... Just a little confusion to get herself out of a tight situation would do fine here... At least in her opinion. How well that would work in practice though, she had no clue. Feth, she hated going in blind.

"AyNine? I'm taking us in, nice and steady. If anything goes wrong, take over and get us onto the other side of the Galaxy before they know what's happened." Once more she was replied to in a series of bleeps and whistles... Which soon turned into AyNine 'singing' a tune to himself. Ah well, she reasoned. If he's happy, he's not going to be a git. Reminding herself that there was no way she was doing this again, her hands reached out to the controls of the Vors-Ka, and slowly but surely Cytheria brought the ship closer to the looming shape of the frigate.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Dista"] @[member="Sorick Hoften"]
"Captain."
Came nasally voice of a B1 droid from one of the consoles
"Imperial Interceptor closing in on our position."
Sammo looked to the droid as they heard the intercepted message from Sorick
"Shall we prime point-defense?"
Sammo went over to the holo-projector station
"Put him up on the projector."
There came a blue three dimensional visual of the old TIE starship
"No, not yet at least, it does not look like he's part of their naval forces, send him a transmission in response."
Sammo walked back over to the communications consoles
"This is the unaligned star frigate Young in Spirit, everything's fine."

"The tramp freighter closing in, Captain."
Sammo nodded, putting on his robe, previously it was hanging off of the backrest of his chair.
"Alright, give her direction to hangar bay 1, we still should have room there. I'll go and meet her."
With that he entered the turbolift as the droid crew followed his orders. Taken down, he was on his way to the one of two smaller bays the frigate housed.

Closing in on the ship, Dista could see it was much better taken care of, and much more stable, underneath, it seems like the appearance of it was more or less a decoy. So far there was no sign of that the ship would start firing at her, that would most likely not change in later time, little did Cytheria knew, the Spirit was a mobile spacer hostel and comm-broadcasting station, often providing spacers with information about the traffic, pirate raids, and blockades due to conflicts on the hyperlanes.

In the hangar she was directed to would be couple other tramp freighters, and some of the droid crew hanging around, couple of them were sweeping the hangar floor to keep the ship maintained.

suddenly his tie interceptor came into contact of a big ship ...... sorrick was interested enough that he gave a grin . "permission to come aboard ?"

Towelie

T
@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] @[member="Sorick Hoften"]
AyNine bleeped and whirred, forcing Cytheria to divert her attention from her slow descent to the open hangar of the Young In Spirit. A hologram flared up in front of her, displaying not only a miniature version of the Frigate she was approaching, but also an image of the much smaller TIE fighter. She frowned, and manually zoomed in on it. Great. Imperials.
"Hey, AyNine, take over flying for a moment, I'm gonna check our stock."
She turned her body out of the chair and began to walk down the corridor. Each step she took she counted, until she reached thirty two. At that point, Cytheria knelt down, and began to manipulate one of the various panels that lined the walls of her ship. With a hiss the panel began to shift to the side, revealing a small box. Just where she left it. At least that was a relief. She gave the panel a tap and it slammed back into place, blending in perfectly with it's neighbors. Meanwhile, the ship continued it's approach to the hangar under AyNine's expert guidance, and after a time it finally landed among the other freighters...
"Well... Let's see what they've got going on..."
::Young In Spirit, this is the Vors-Ka. We've landed in the assigned hangar. Come and play nice.::

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Dista"]
Sammo would already be standing in front of her ship, waiting for the landing ramp to lower so he could greet her. He was joined by two of the droid greeters, one of them holding a filmsy pamphlet about the ship-hostel, other holding a collection of those flower-necklace thingys you often see on vacation resort.

Sammo was smirking, clad in tunic and robes that looked like those of older Jedi Knights, his dark brown hair greying, his unshaven stubble crudely maintained into a goatee or smaller beard of sorts.
On his personal commlink he sent a secure transmission to Cytheria
"I will meet you at your ramp, Capitaine, welcome to the mobile hostel and comm broadcasting station the Young in Spirit. By the way, is the Sith Interceptor with you?"

It was then that one of Sammo's droid crew relayed a message from the interceptor
"Sir, the TIE interceptor is asking to come aboard."
Sammo quirked his eyebrow, responding
"Patch me through."
He then sent a transmission in turn to @Sorick Hoften
"Provide your identity, number of crew, and reason to come aboard. We are a neutral party in neutral territory, you understand Sith interceptors, no matter how old, are not a welcome sight outside of their grounds?"

He then sent a transmission to his B1 droid crew on the Spirit's bridge
"Prepare hyperdrive just in case we have to make a quick jump to nearest territory, who knows if there are any other Sith, as far as we know there might be a warship cloaked nearby."

Towelie

T

The ramp of the Vors-Ka descended onto the floor of the hangar, and a thick clanging sound rang out when it finally made contact. Pressurised steam hissed out of the landing pads, causing Sammo's clothing to fluster ever so slightly due to his proximity to the ship. Soon enough, Cytheria began to descend from the ship. Her clothing was simple - a black Bantha-hide jacket over the top of a grey cloth tanktop. Her belt - which was looped around a tight fitting pair of trousers made of a course looking material - played host to her custom made blaster which appeared to be more than capable of punching a hole in most light armor. Yet half of these trousers were concealed beneath a knee high pair of Corellian leather boots, with a vicious looking heel to them. Everything aside from her blaster was ever so slightly worn from many years of smuggling. Her heels clicked on the hard surface of the floor, and as she walked, her hips swayed in a seductive manner.
"Sneaky trick you've got here, hiding a broadcast station in the middle of a wreck. Imps must love you," she said with a smile, brushing a wisp of her thick brown hair away from her face. "Take it you're the head honcho then?" Cytheria asked, when she finally came to pause before the robed figure. She waited for a moment, before speaking again... "Oh, and as for the Forcey? Not one of mine. I figure they're here for you, all appearances considered." Cytheria smirked a little at Sammo - she hoped that if she came on strong, he might be taken onto the back foot, but the logical part of her mind told her that he'd be used to Spacers with attitude...

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Dista"]
When she stepped off of her ship, the droids came up to her, one handing over a filmsy pamphlet, the other a necklace of flowers as a greeting gift.
Sammo smirked at her as he folded his hands at his waist, looking over her
"They have bigger fish to fry, miss, I'm only a wanderer and inn keeper, they have no benefit in chasing me."
He gestured for the droid welcoming party to leave, they stepped away with a clanking step to do their other duties
"Of course it is sometimes their raids on the neutral hyperlanes that I warn spacers about, I do not think they are a fan of that, but let's move on to happier topics, how about a tour of my ship, mademoiselle?"
He smiled to her, gesturing back towards he corridor that led deeper into the ship
"Oh, and our Imperial friend is requesting a permission to come aboard, I've asked him for more information but prepared us for hyperspace jump just in case."

He then sent a transmission in turn to @Sorick Hoften
"Provide your identity, number of crew, and reason to come aboard. We are a neutral party in neutral territory, you understand Sith interceptors, no matter how old, are not a welcome sight outside of their grounds?"
After hearing this sorrick said " Sorrick Hoften , I am not with the sith empire but the imperial remnant , Number of crew , just me . Now will you allow me aboard ? i have been chased by the sith empire for succeeding them for quite some time . im looking for allies willing to start a new idea , as for this ship this is my personal one "

His muscular body then faced to the weapons control's he then armed them just encase this would get ugly

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Sorick Hoften "]@[member="Dista"]
One of the droid crewman contacted Sammo once more on the commlink
"The interceptor has identified itself as Sorrick Hoften, of the Imperial Remnant, he is alone on his ship. He claims to be chased by the Sith Empire and he is looking for potential allies for a new 'idea', our energy readings also indicate he has armed his weapons, sir."
Sammo sighed, responding to the crew droid
"Patch me through."
He then sent a transmission back to Sorrick
"Captain Hoften, the Imperial Remnants are not loved any more than the Sith are, you may come aboard temporarily to refuel and rest, however, I doubt you will find any allies here. And power down your weapons, you are a single interceptor against a frigate, if I wanted to fight, I would not give you heads up with a conversation."

Astounded by how this captian found out his weapons were armed said in a strong manly voice " how do you know my weapons are armed ?" he then whispered to himself " well this karking idea will fall apart." sorrick then disarmed his weapons and flew into the hanger pretending to be respectful " i will then refuel and be on my way ."

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Sorick Hoften "]@[member="Dista"]
Sammo replied to Sorick on the commlink
"We saw the energy readings on your ship, we have scanners for that, in case of dynamic negotiations."
He looked back to his female smuggler friend, shooting her a smile
"Quite useful in the rougher parts of the Galaxy, with one hand they offer cooperation, with the other power up their guns."

It was then that Sorick's old interceptor flew into the emptier hangar they had, few other tramp freighters were there, most likely more armored than his interceptor, they were supposed to be quick and nimble after all, but other than that it was just an unremarkable hangar, few security turrets and cameras, worker droids here and there.
Canisters with fuel cells were brought down by the pit droids next to Sorick's ship, they did not had pumps, Sammo gestured from Cyth to the interceptor
"There he is, I have a feeling he might try to pull something, he did not sounded too experienced."
He smirked to her
"The Sith and Imps do not share info about them as easily as he did, and usually they weave some insults, or call themselves superior, into conversation."

Ohm

Organic. Hunter. Mechanic
@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]@[member="Sorick Hoften "]@[member="Dista"]

Mean While within hanger 2 of Young in Spirit, Ohm looked up from the currently dismantled engine before him, opening the notification that his sensors had just sent him informing him that a second ship had just docked in the Young in Spirit.
Two ships? Ohm thought to himself.
Its getting quite active out there...
Ohm stored his plasma torch, wiping the grease off his hands with a nearby rag. His shirt was stained with grease and engine coolant, but there was nothing he could do about that. He walked towards the exit ramp of his ship, sending a mental command for the hatch to open. Boots thumping descended from the boarding ramp, he viewed the two new ships in the hanger bay.
Spotting Sammo speaking with one of the new comers, he began walking towards them, calling out to his friend.
"Sammo! Busy day?"

Towelie

T
Well, I feel that before I even start to roleplay I should apologize profusely for my incredibly crappy activity levels over the past week. IRL really took a hold of me, and I could barely get to a laptop, never mind get on here to post much. I'm sorry if my lack of activity has affected anyone - if it happens again, I'll be more than sure to notify everyone.

Again, sorry!

She looked around, eyeing up the size of the hangar. Her mind had been wandering as of late and seeing such a vast space made her imagination run wild, creating thoughts and stories for every being she could see. However, his arm gesture caught her attention and she snapped back to reality, only to be confronted with the sight of the imperial ship. Cytheria blinked a little bit, and naturally went for her sidearm, only to find her hands pre-occupied with a garland of flowers and some kind of flyer. She took a moment to put the garland on the head of the droid that gave it to her, and quickly crammed the flyer into her pocket.
Much better she thought to herself.
Cytheria's hand drifted to the sidearm once more, her thumb hooking around a part of it's holster. With a quiet pop the buttoned strap keeping the weapon in place moved out of the way, freeing Cytheria up to quick-draw and start firing at a moment's notice.

"They get deeper and deeper into space every year." she said to nobody in particular. Her voice was tinged with more than a little concern - If the Imperial forces could get this deep in just an old interceptor, then they could only be trying to expand - Those things never got far without a destroyer of some sort in her experience. Cytheria's spare hand slipped down to her belt, plucking out her commslink so she could speak into it...
::AyNine? Make sure she's alive and kicking. We might need to take a visit to Botany Bay Moon.::
The whistles and bleeps heard through the link were enough to let Cytheria know everything was going to go well, should everything on the ground go wrong...

@[member=Ohm]
@[member="Sorick Hoften"]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@Sorick Hoften @Dista @[member="Ohm"]

//It's alright, don't worry about it :p//
ABOARD THE YOUNG IN SPIRIT

Sammo was still watching the Imperial Interceptor with his arms folded at his chest, his eyebrow slightly raised. He turned towards Ohm, giving him a grin and a wave
"Hey, Ohm, well yes, we do have a slight situation, visitor from the Empire."
He motioned towards the Interceptor, but before going in on the topic further, he gestured between Cytheria and Ohm
"Oh, and this is lovely Captain Vox, she was bored so I invited her to see our vessel."
He looked to Cyth and grinned, giving her a wink
"Well, I am Captain Sammo, as I said, and this is the Young in Spirit, wandering spacer hostel and comm broadcasting station. And the handsome fellow over here is Ohm, one of our occupants, mechanic and spacer."

But then he looked back to the Interceptor, giving a slight scowl
"As for our other visitor, he claims to be a survivor of the Imperial Remnant, chased out of the Sith territory by the Empire."
He slightly smirked as he continued on
"Remnant of the Imperial Remnant so to speak. Anyhoo, he claims to be looking for allies to join his cause, I told him he will most likely not find any here."
He folded his arms at his chest
"He asked to come aboard, but we caught him powering up his weapons, so be ready if he tries anything."

Towelie

T
@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] @[member="Ohm"] @[member="Sorick Hoften"]
"So what you're saying is, you have no clue why the imps are here either? Joy." Cytheria didn't sound thrilled to be sharing the same oxygen supplies as the imperials. In fact, she wasn't too thrilled about anything to do with any form of authority. It just so happened that the Imperials were here, and they just loved their command structures. She looked over at Ohm, and took in his general appearance. Scruffy clothes? Check. Engine Grease? Check. Coolant fluid? Check. She grinned at him in a flirtatious manner... "Glad I'm not the only one who enjoys getting down and dirty." Her grin was followed by a sly wink - Clearly she was trying to tease him.

"So. Captain. Let's say we go and shake hands with the newcomer?"
Smart, Cytheria thought to herself. Make 'em think you're one of 'em, and then BANG, you can get off this heap of junk and get back to making money. Gonna need to detour though... She smiled at Sammo and Ohm, and began to stroll towards the imperial ship - all the while her hand rested on the grip of her blaster, ready to draw, aim, and fire at a moment's notice. She didn't take things like this lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom