Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Dresden

Dresden

D

6c735cdc-af57-4697-a19c-65e1cd8e4dd4.png

Theme

M977SXg.png

General Information:
  • Division: 521st Legion - 312th Attack Batallion, Twilight Company​
  • Race: Humanoid​
  • Height: 5'11"​
  • Weight: 187 lbs (207 Armored)​
  • Iris Color: Crimson (Due to genetics)​
  • Title: Corporal​
  • Skill(s): Smuggling, Anti-Piracy, Security, Infantry​
  • Force Sensitive: Barely​
  • Lineage: House Marr (Unaware of connection)​
  • Faction: Galactic Alliance (Former mercenary)​
Physical Description:
  • Dresden never was truly intimidating in his earlier days as a mere mercenary; however, upon his acceptance into the GADF, he received a new regimented lifestyle that he wasn't entirely used to. Putting on more muscle mass and gaining a more impressive physique, a new confidence was born within the once mediocre gun for hire. His skills now sharpened and honed, battle-hardened and ready for the next Sith to cross his path. Most of the time Dresden can be identified by his armor and specific blue color, painted upon his arms and part of his helmet.

Inventory:
cb85d7be-730c-45ed-a9bb-a9aa034f67fb.png

Strengths & Weaknesses:
  • - Child's Play: Dresden is mostly unable to use the Force on a whim, and what he might be capable of would pale in comparison to what a true practitioner of the Force can do.
  • -/+ Conditioned: While having received military training and doing well, Dresden still maintains a particular chip on his shoulder. He has the tendency to talk back to superiors and has been noted to disobey orders over gut instincts.
  • + Survivor: A rough, unyielding tenacity has seen Dresden through the years. Coming from petty criminal work and mercenary contracts, to enlisting as a Marine for the Galactic Alliance, he is quite capable of handling his own.
  • -/+ Stubborn: Unaware of when to quit, or simply unwilling to, Dresden will go to the ends of the galaxy if he believes in something, no matter what comes along the way, or whatever he might have to do. Whatever his goal may be, he will give it his all.
Biography:

Personal Log 1: "I've lived under them all of my life. With each year, each day, I'm reminded of them and their presence - unwavering, like a wall towering and surrounding all there is. My life has been... a series of questions and spontaneous recklessness. Decisions I regret even now, and actions I never took that still leave me wondering. I've had the option to leave, I've had the means of simply vanishing away from any eyes that would care to glance my direction. Yet I don't. Instead, I lay awake each night and allow a ringing in my ears to remind me of how much I've grown to despise them. A headache unceasing and constant; pain filling every part of my memories with their darkness.

I long for feeling what it would be like to enjoy this life I live. What's left of it, anyhow. But I know for certain that outcome won't be mine to see, because my calling leads me elsewhere. It leads me into the same void-like pit they swim inside of, diving deeper than I'll ever care to know. It's what must happen... for a better future. I will bide my time, learn more, understand them intimately. The Sith will burn, and I will burn with them.

There will be a dawn where they do not wake. I will assure that."

Personal Log 2: WIP

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom