Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

"This should do the job. Simple, as such things are reckoned, but utilitarian and efficient. Feel free to use Rave as a resource in the device's reconstruction; she's a better alchemist than I ever was. Then again, history doesn't record the originals' creation in any serious way -- even those who became famous for controlling them have only the reputation of having found them. I could be wrong; my memories of Styrak are incomplete. But for that, you had Dissero, yes?"

Velok/Selka cradled the holocron, and a gatekeeper flared to life, a little humanoid representation. "I could play question and answer with this for a long time," she said absently. "You combined with Dissero - I'd talk with that. But I have almost no power. This thing's creation is up to you."

Nodding Spencer understood what Velok/Selka was saying. There wasn't going to be anyone holding her hand for this. "I figured as much. I'm going to need some time to prepare myself for it. Its creation is something that is going to bother me to my core, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire." [member="Selka Ventus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom