Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drawing Blanks (Joshua DragonsFlame)

Iris smirked. The small transport moved through space at a steady pace. The crew was small, Iris only hired six guys to help. Hidden beneath the floor of the ships halls were Sith Artifacts. Most were old relics. She had obtained them while on a recent trip to Korriban. She was now on Coruscant, planning to sell them to the pirate underground that laid deep within the lower levels of the planet.

As the ship neared the docks she moved to her small locker. Opening it she grabbed its contents; two blaster pistols, a pack (six) of thermal detonators, and a large knife. Placing them on her torso in their proper spots, she looked back out the window. "As soon as we dock I want the cargo moved to these coordinates."

Iris tapped away on the console, sending the coordinates to each of the men. "What then?" one of the men asked.

"You get your payment," Iris stated, "and I'll handle it from there."

The man nodded.

The ship docked and the men did as they were told. It was easy to slip by the Republic troopers that dotted the city. The only difficult situation they faced was getting a transport down to the lower levels. However, after a small bribe, they got there without any problem. As Iris and her men reached their destination inside a small alley, Iris took out her two pistols. Shooting one man in the back and another in the head, both at point-blank range. The other three men hesitated. She didn't. Shooting one in the chest and the other two times in the shoulder. The last turned to run but was stopped with a shot to the leg. "Wh...why?"

"It's just business. I can't give up my reward to those who didn't do any work..." Iris shot the man in the head and gave a small chuckled. Grabbing the bag with the artifacts, she moved out of the alley and moved with the crowd towards a bar. "Time to collect my creds" Iris thought to herself.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"As if selling Sith Artifacts on Coruscant weren't enough... Murdering people in the undercity and then murdering your own allies? Well, aren't you just a little ray of sunshine?"

A robed figure, a hood covering his head and face gave a slight smirk from the pillar he was sitting cross legged on. He had watched this charade go on for too long, with amusement, but it needed to stop now.

"Is credits all you care for? That you aimlessly throw away the lives of others for it?" he asked, standing up to his feet, balanced perfectly on the pillar as he stared down at her.

@[member="Iris Harper"]

Iris shifted her weight onto her left foot and gave a small pout. "So rude." Moving towards him, never breaking contact, she spoke some more. "I don't care about anything; not life, credits, or others. I only wanna have fun."

Taking out both her blasters again she readied herself to run. "You're obviously a force user if you were able to hide from me. So I'll ask you to leave."

Nothing made Iris mad like force users, especially sith. However she knew he wasn't Sith. She knew this was a dangerous place for them and that whoever stood before her now was a Jedi. Still, he used the force. She hated the force. She was ready to turn heel and run if she had to, or kill him. Either way, she waited for him to make the first move.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He chuckled. "Fun? It's fun to kill others?" he asked. "You're no better then a petty Sith if that's your motto" he said, shaking his head. Finally, the Jedi stood to his feet on the pillar, looking down at the woman. "Well, that or you're talking about another brand of fun and killing and stealing is just something you do in between instances" he joked. Finally, the Jedi leaped down, using the Force to cushion his fall as he landed on his feet in front of her, his hood never falling off his head.

"And why would I leave?" he asked. "You certainly have no problem defying everyone you speak to and killing them when you feel like it. Why should I listen to you?"

@[member="Iris Harper"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom