Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drapeam Nyx: The Lady Liar

[member="Mallory Pryde"]
Ven had a cig?... I mean, she's only smoked twice IC. Nyx has... four times? I think? Two cigars and two cigarettes.
All the other 90000+ characters I have generally don't. I guess I wouldn't exactly call that an obsession :p
It should/can also be noted that in real life my lungs are little frakkers (especially when it gets cold), so I couldn't smoke if I tried :D

[member="Kerrick Ikon"]
Thank [member="Reverance"] for introducing me (indirectly) to the band. I binge-listen to the "What Are You Listening To" thread when I write. He posted a few Starset songs and I fell in love.
As a general note I listen to lots of stuff. It's hard for me not to like at least one of the same groups/musicians as someone else.

Rev listens to good music, too. I'm convinced the entire OS faction does, because when I was posting in the Kashyyyk invasion I think I liked every song everyone on that side posted.

I like a bunch of different kinds of music too. I'll spare you the detail here, but there are so many genre jumps. That was actually the only Starset song I knew up until now. I just looked them up on Spotify...new favorite band.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

[member="Kerrick Ikon"]
My favorite playlist goes from Taylor Swift to Five Finger Death Punch to Audiomachine to Electronic Remixes to Hunter Hayes (only like one song) to Lordi to Starset to Fall Out Boy to Panic! At the Disco to We Came as Romans to Mary Lambert to Courage My Love to Video Game Soundtrack songs to Steampunk Folk Songs (Steam Powered Giraffe 4 lyfe) and then back to T-Swift.
Amongst other things.

*glances at list of artists* I can go from something as pop sounding as Fall Out Boy to something like Whitechapel or Psyclon Nine. Whitechapel are amazing, and Psyclon Nine is an oldie but a goodie for me.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

[member="Bix Slisia"]
There's at least three cups of coffee, four glasses of tea, and two nights of pain med-fueled insanity* behind this.
It wasn't fun, but hey, it looks nice. For the most part.
*I get migraines sometimes.

Rapax

R
[member="Lady Medax"] and that is why i shorten my bios... but hey.....if you wana write knock your self out...i wouldnt risk my sanity over it thought but thats personal preference

[member="Darth Rapax"]
Oh, you silly thing, I never had any sanity in the first place.
100.gif

Rapax

R
[member="Lady Medax"] .....knowing this is nyx i am speaking to i can agree to this statement XD

MINOR UPDATE: 12/13/15
Small format changes, a few typos fixed, a new image, and a new level on the 'skill scale'.

Previously: Initiate, apprentice, adept, knight, expert, master, legendary.
Now: Initiate, Apprentice, Adept, Knight, Expert, Master, Legendary, Exalted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom