Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drapeam Nyx: Tattoos, Guns, and Piercings

455_stream.jpg
Drapeam Nyx: Daughter of War
NAME: Drapeam Nyx
NICKNAMES: Nyx, Daughter of War, and Dra
FACTION: The Sith Empire
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5 feet 10 inches
WEIGHT: 178 pounds
EYE COLOR: Light blue
HAIR COLOR: Red/Auburn
HAIR STYLE: Kept short and parted to the right
SKIN COLOR: Lightly tanned white
TATTOOS: Most of the time Nyx's tattoos are covered up by her shirt and jacket, and many assume she actually has none. That's not even close to true. On her upper back two mechanical wings are tattooed, following along her shoulders and starting down her arms. A carved skull covers the top of her right arm, with flowers below it leading down to her elbow. On the left side of her chest is a lock and key. Both lower legs have tribal tattoos on the sides, made to look like they are actually carved into the skin.
PIERCINGS: Though they aren't usually worn, the soldier has a few piercings. These include two on the lobe of each ear and three cartilage rings on her right ear, a ring on her lower lip, towards the left side, and a stud on her left eyebrow. While on duty they are rarely worn, but when she's not working Nyx usually keeps them in.
FORCE STATUS: Not force sensitive
STRENGTHS:
Nyx has spent the last four years in military training, learning how to use all sorts of weapons, along with how to survive in the wilderness. This has made her versatile with guns and made her a good shot. The woman left the academy top of her class, and has proved herself to be both intelligent and strong.
WEAKNESSES:
Guns? Hell yeah. Flying ships? Uh, nope. Don't count on Drapeam to pilot her own shuttle- or yours. The girl is a bad flyer, and is still having trouble learning. So for now let her just hitch a ride or pay for a ticket. Just don't ask her to take you somewhere, unless you really don't like living. Oh, and if there's a political issue, or something needs to be resolved without violence, don't send Nyx. She's a fighter, not a lover. Doing things peacefully isn't her specialty.
And though it's not that much of a weakness... Many automatically assume she's lesbian, for reasons unknown to her (it's totally the red hair). Understandably, it can get annoying.
SHIP: None
KILLS: No PC characters
BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A at the moment
PERSONALITY: Wartime Nyx and off duty Nyx seem like two different people. Put the Private in a battlefield and she'll be merciless, a ruthless killing machine. To just about anyone the woman will seem heartless, and seems to just care about winning for her Empire. But take her out of a combat situation, put her in society? She's calm, kind, and overall cheery. No one knows for sure if it's all an act, or if she simply puts her feelings aside for war.
BIOGRAPHY:
Lots of people know of the Nyx family. For generations they have fought for the Empire, serving as Admirals and Generals, making their name known to the galaxy. So it makes sense that the newest member of their legacy, one Drapeam Nyx, would be raised from birth to be a fighter. Her family trained and taught her in their mansion on Dromund Kaas, grooming her to be the best damn soldier she could be. When she came of age she was sent to the military academy for further education.
As expected she graduated top of class, making many of the other recruits look bad. She would have made many enemies if it wasn't for her likeable personality, and her habit of standing up for her peers. Within the last year she has joined the Empire's Army, and is currently awaiting orders.
EQUIPMENT:
  • Katana style vibro-blade
  • Breath mask
  • Two blaster pistols
  • E-14 Blaster Rifle
  • Military ID card
  • Medium grade armor for combat situations

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
Depends on your exact meaning.
I will not let you physically posses my eyes, as I need them.
However, if you wish to have yet another mole in the Imperial army, I could be of service.

I find this entertaining for some reason.
And @[member="Jake Travers"], if you're concerned he may beat you in a romantic competition, remember, he's twice my age.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
It would be an honor. Though I'd need to rise a few ranks first, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom