Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Draika:The Apprentise

Ashara Evanaris awoke early this morning a busy day lay before her. She was to meet her new Acolyte [member="Mike V'Trechen"]r for the first time, she remembered her first meeting with her master. He found her while she was out of control full of anger and pain without the means to control how she was feeling. Teaching her to sense, alter and control, which are the backbone to an Acolytes training. Without these first teachings she was headed into a downward spiral.

Ashara had all plans in place for their introductions, She gave strict instructions to her to her officers, his clearance would be restricted to the temple, and the imperial compound for the time being. It was the same for all who first came to the compound.The Imperial compound is where they would be spending most of their time, it was adequate.A dogo, lockers and gym, with a training area, among other things. For right now it would have to do until the new training area was constructed.

Ashara was strict and unforgiving when It came to training, one must embrace the ways of the Sith and its doctrines, she was unwavering in this matter. The force took her down a path some sith do not venture, some are warriors, assassins.Ashara was a sorceress something entirely different, relying on the unnatural ways of the force.

Ashara felt the lock turn, with a wave of her hand, the door opened to the training area as she proceeded to enter. [member="Mike V'Trechen"]r would be here shortly she she felt his presence, as a voice over the coms spoke.

“Your Apprentice has just landed”

“Good make sure he finds his way to the training area” Ashara slyly spoke.

Mike landed his Scimitar onto the landing platform. He had a master, but the master left the faction. Mike was upset, but found out that [member="Ashara Evanaris"] would be his new master. Mike started to wonder about what would happen in the meeting.

Mike walked up to a guard and said, "I am here for @Ashara Evanris. I am Mike V'Trechen, her new aprentince."

The guard took him to a dark, unlit room. Mike turned on and ignited his red double-bladed lightsaber. He wanted to be ready for anything.

Ashara silently moved through the darkness, her apprentice had not yet learned the basic force techniques to sense she was there. He was ambitious, a quality he is going to need if he were to be her apprentice. Smiling crookedly to herself as he ignited his lightsaber. She thought of ways to instill fear into the man's heart, Except she did not need him soiling himself on the first day.

The guard had no idea what was going to happen next and neither did [member="Mike V'Trechen"] The force tightly wrapped its tentacles around the guards neck, crushing his esophagus,falling to the floor. Pointing past the apprentice, the control panel on the far wall illuminated, and the lights turned on. Furrowing her eyebrow at him and his lightsaber.

“Tell me why do you wish to become a sith, there is more to the force than killing Jedi.”

Ashara circled her new apprentice, motioning to his lightsaber.

“And what is your plan, with that, you have a ways to go yet before you can use it” She stared menasly.

Mike was just waiting around. He saw the new master creep up. He was shocked that she choked the guard.

Mike replied, "I want to have my revenge against the Jedi. I want to control the world and kill everyone that is a threat to me, so I can protect my kids and grandkids. I want to do whatever means nessacary. I do not care how I do it. I just do not want anyone to come and kill me my friends, and my family. I respect the force, so I want to be trained like it, but, I would also want to learn how to use lightsabers. I want to set fire and destruction to the galaxy, so I can rule it with a iron grip where no one will oppose me. Do you understand, [member="Ashara Evanaris"] ?"

Mike sheathed his lightsaber. He wanted to look at his master and give her respect.

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me.

“Very well”

Speaking softly Ashara new the feeling all to well she once stood where he was now. Face with so many emotions running wild. A passion to cause pain and suffering was her sole purpose. Two sides of the same coin, nonetheless the same emotions. She saw a power stirring within him, Ashara decided to teach him to harness it and unleash it but first as every Alcolyte they need to pledge themselves to the dark side.

“First and foremost,Peace is a lie, unlike the Jedi. Through our passion we gain strength, through strength we gain power. Sense, control and alter. These are the bases of your training.”

She gave pause and sensing she had his full attention before beginning.

“Firstly sense, the force is in everything around you, and you will learn to control it, and of course alter. You will be able to pick up your fallen lightsaber, or even a rock so to speak. Thier is one thing you need to do first, pledge your life”

Ashara now stood,in front of him, hiding her emotions from him.

“Well my dear, what will it be”.
[member="Mike V'Trechen"]

Mike bowed down. Mike said, "I will pledge my alligence to the dark side for which it stands one empire under one emporor for villany and for all the universe. I would say that my feling is my anger through my loss of my parent's lives. I want you to teach me the ways of the force and lightsaber duels which my old master has neglected to teach me about. I reafirm my alligence to The Jen'ari Empire and to [member="Ashara Evanaris"], my new master."

Ashara felt something was out of place, now everything was starting to make sense. This was Aminus’s former apprentice before he left their order. She could sense his training had already begun, which would make the transition much simpler. He had already decided to walk down the dark path, she wanted him to kneel before her pledging himself to her teachings. Once he pledged servitude to her all became clear. Her data pad notified her of an incoming message detailing his former training. Now he kneeled before her severing the bond between him and his former master. He now belonged to her until he was knighted and could train his own apprentice.

It made no difference she was well aware, which means he already understood the basic three concepts. Her apprentice had already learned the basics of force pull, push, jump and run.

“Rise, you no longer share a connection with your former master, you answer to me now. You will do as I say, or suffer the consequences.Do not fail me or you will suffer a far worse fate. Prove to me you understand, show me something you have learned and we can proceed”

Ashara could feel his loyalty burn within her new apprentice, she could mould him into a powerful sith. As long as he did as she instructed.

Ashara waited on her apprentice.

Mike saw that there were a couple of battle droids next to him. He decided to take his rage onto them. It would only make since.

Mike walked to one, after he was done bowing, and force pushed it away. The droid looked like it did not expect it and started shooting. It was too late and the droid collapsed.

Mike ignited his red lightsaber and put his blade into the other droid companion. He took it out and the droid fell over. He decided to force push it away to have room.

Mike went back to his master and asked, "What does your will require from me? I am just a servant to you and, therefore, I will obey all and every command you give me."

A wicked smile creased her lips, the moment he spoke. She enjoyed every moment of his obedience, focusing on his rage he did well to try to impress her. Now she wanted to give him a task a little more difficult. He had the ability to touch the dark side and had the knowledge of the basic necessary powers. Jump, run, grab push and pull.The question is could he control them.

“Yes you will, but will you succeed my dear apprentice.”

A demonstration was in order, Ashara glided across the room away from him towards the other side of the room. Without raising a finger, she could feel the force surrounding his lightsaber, the clip slowly came loose, drawing his saber into the open, levitating in front of his eyes.Slowly it moved across the room, motionless it hung suspended in thin air, then it rapidly spun, she slowed its momentum taking it in her hands.

“Your turn” she now spoke without emotion

Mike reached out his hand trying to pull his lightsaber towards him. The lightsaber was very important to him. He made it himself.

The lightsaber slowly wrenched out of [member="Ashara Evanaris"] 's hand. Mike started to put more faith in it and the lightsaber flew into his hands. He was very proud of himself.

Mike said, "I did it, my master. This was new to me. I knew how to do it, but the lightsaber never went into my hand before."

Very good”

She felt his pride swelling within him, his anger towards the jedi for killing his parents. The conflict he felt inside, she could feel he was trying to be nice. How that conflict can be turned into a destructive power.Ashara thrived in causing pain and suffering, unlike her apprentice that is all she knew. It was time for her to show him its true nature.

Closing the distance between her and him, a man walked into the room to stand between them. She pointed to the floor and he knelt before her.

“It is not what you think,this is Jorran my personal slave, I wiped his memory, and killed his family, He will always serve me until his death.He would allow me to cut off his head if I wished it.”

Ashara taking absolute pleasure in this moment, she enjoyed tormenting and playing with her slave. She was attempting to learn force Insanity, and Jorran was her subject. Lifting his chin with toe of her boot Joran laid on his back.

Her eyes glazed over, standing over top of the poor man, a Serge of electric elegance swirled around her finger tips. Rays of blue and red streams of lightning shot out.Ashara did not hesitate, while she electrocuted the poor fellow. Smirking the whole time while his body convulsed in pain and agony.

“Once you have found your revenge, there are other outlets you may find useful”She merely chuckled once she had had her fill,

“You may use him as a sparring partner on your own time if you wish.You will learn this in time, but you have to let go of.faith in the force It has no place.Tje force is at your finger tips, There is more to force than revenge it is but one. There are many, the force thrives in conflict, harness that and you will become powerful.”

She circled him once again, while Jorran slowly picked himself off the floor, standing behind him now, whispering in his ear, singling in Jorans direction.

“Now harness that conflict, the anger, and make him fly backwards”Ashara stepped away from him.

Mike started thinking about his parent's death. He gotten very upset that he pushed the slave out of the doorway and into a nearby moutain. When he thinks of his parent's death, Mike could not control himself.

Mike noticed and said, "I am sorry, Master. I cannot control my rage."

Ashara mischievously laughed.

“Jorran, If you killed him, it would be you I would.take.my anger on” A scorn look in her eye.

Within moments the medical team had taken care of him, carrying him out on a stretcher. She walked out the door leaving her apprentice behind without waiting to see of he would follow. The sun had just begun to set, it would be getting dark soon, Her favorite time of day. She was the lady of the palace and every one who walked by stopping bowing thier heads as she passed them.

She smirked at a thought that crossed her mind, one individual caught her eye. A man in his twenties was standing with his bowed. Ashara without hesitation penetrated his mind, forcing him over to her, made him kneel. Since she had already penetrated his mind making it easier for her teach her apprentice another lesson.

Her apprentice following behind she spoke.

“You will learn control as your training progresses. You will have time on your own, during those times you can practice what uou have learned. Now for your next lesson, I want you to try and penetrate his mind and talk to him, I have made sure he will nod if he understands. Reach out with the force, every one has brain waves you can feel with the force, try and find the right frequency, once you have found it you talk to.them so to.speak with enough training you can bend them to tour will.”

Mike went to the man. He reached out through the man. He thought, "This is your life. I am sorry about your losses. I hope that you are ok." The man nodded.

Mike turned his head to his master and said, "I did it, my master. Did I do ok?"

Ashara cared nothing for the man's loss, he was just a simple commoner who had happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. She was furious at her young apprentice who shared his hurt. Two years ago she would have crushed the commoners neck without batting an eye, but since she had been appointed Governor she had to learn to be just and sentence those who deserved it. There were strict laws to follow. She needed justification, she probed the kneeling man's mind until she found what she was looking for.

“Your a thief, and for that you lost your son out of revenge,perfect for me.not so for you”

Kneeling down staring into his soul, drawing strength from the force taking him by the neck, she rose, violently she allowed the force to move through her fingers slowly crushing his esophagus until the man lay dead before her.

Turning towards her apprentice, with fire in her eyes.

“You care too much for the weak, a weakness the Jedi have, I'll ask you again do you serve the dark side” She stood arms crossed she was looking right through him she could sense everything.

Mike was shocked about what had just happened. He did not know that the master could listen in to what he said. He started to think about how to explain it to her.

"I follow the Dark Side," said Mike. "But, I want to lift people up and be friends with them. When I become freinds with me, they will do favors for me. I use them to get me intel or do tiny jobs for me. When I see no use for them anymore, then I would kill them and their family. I want to control the world, but how sweet would it to be to crumble empires WITHOUT a army and my army is just people who work in the inside. Do y7ou agree?"

Mike really knew how to do wars. He just likes to do it all in shadows. The world is just crazy for him. He prefers to just use different connections to use to do it.

Mike stepped outside. He saw that it was a good day. He started to wait on his master's descision.

The Sorceress stood emotionless, for the first time she was proud of an apprentice, her last apprentice had a short tenure. He had failed to give in completely to the dark side, which is why she had a asked Mike again if he was fully committed. She had sensed in Mike the same same feeling she felt in her previous apprentice.

Ashara felt his resolve as he spoke, the passion he felt radiated, unlike her last apprentice Mike understood the meaning to bend others to your will, and dispose of them when they have fulfilled their purpose. He was seeing the bigger picture there is more to being a sith than the rage you feel inside. Ashara had big plans for her young apprentice, she had hoped her faith in him would not be misplaced.

“You have taken the first steps, I will show you your deepest and darkest desires, dominate those to your will to a achieve a greater purpose.” She had finally spoke.

Ashara was going to send her Sral'zir to find a known criminal who was keeping tax money for himself, but thought twice on the matter. The criminal was running a small merchant in the marketplace.

“I have a task, in the market place there is a man who refuses to pay the JenAri empire there portion of taxes It is not far only fifteen minute walk, come let us walk I want you to use telepathy and gather knowledge”.

Mike went over and followed [member="Ashara Evanaris"] . He was ready to make someone pay. He had a good way to do it. He went inside the store. He went up to the man.

"Hello," said Mike. "I would like to buy a BlasTech DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol. I want to shoot someone that is very close to me. Can I have one?"

She allowed her apprentice to enter before her, listening to Mike inquire about the weapon of his choosing before she decided to enter. Her presence alone sent shivers down the merchants spine, he cowered in hear as he place the weapon on the counter.

“Now you will see how fear can be an ally my young apprentice” Ashara using the force to speak into Mike's mind.

Moving across the floor she she commanded the force with ease, a shockwave of fear infused towards the merchant, Pressing her body against the poor soul, Traciing her index finger up and down his arm, she could feel his fear resonating.

“Listen closely Mike as I listen to his thoughts,he knows the man I am looking for.” Ashara and Mike's mind were now connected. Mike could hear her thoughts as well as the mans.

“Chose Mike what I should to do him to make him tell me what I need to know, How much pain should should I make him feel.”Still peaking to his mind through the forec.

She could have just made him tell her, but she wanted the pleasure to make him suffer. She wanted Mike to learn how to listen to people's thoughts in time he would learn how to dominate and cause fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom