Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DragonsFlame Training Program - Seeking Padawans

For the first time in a long while, I will be accepting new Padawans again for the time being.

But be warned, my training program is a little different, to give the most authentic experience possible for the Padawans involved.

My training program is long-term, 100% plot based, you will not be submitted for Knighthood until you are ICly ready, as well as having partaken in a series of threads that will include missions, a crystal cave mission if you do not yet have a lightsaber, potentially missions alongside your classmates, and eventually a set of Jedi Trials.

You will be trained in accordance to your skill level, whether you are new or having come off an apprenticeship to someone else. You will be encouraged to interact with your classmates under my apprenticeship, in order to build bonds and friendships and give yourself an open door for plotting and threads when you have graduated.

For you to have your Jedi Trials, there are two requirements.

1) Your character must show the growth and maturity that a Padawan needs to become a Jedi Knight. How you develop into this is up to you. If you have an idea for character development for your Padawan, and wish to involve me, please feel free to contact me. As [member="Gherron Vael"] can attest to, I refuse to submit a Padawan for Knighthood who is clearly not ready, and if you go over my head and try to get a Knighthood handed to you early from faction staff OOC, I will release you from my apprenticeship effective immediately, whether you succeed or not. (This rule is in effect due to a prior Padawan going over my head after an incredibly short time, with no development, only one thread, and getting handed the Knighthood on a Silver platter, and in the end only ill-representing the Jedi as a Knight before leaving shortly after due to an OOC fit based around the council's reaction to their IC actions that could have been avoided had they been taught properly.)

I want to make Knighthood something to work for, something special. Something that feels like you earned it, instead of being handed to you like nothing. If you are looking for a quick, easy Knighthood, this is not the training school you want. If you want stories, access to a training school where you will be encouraged to interact with your class for threads, and a proper set of Trials (I myself didn't get my Trials IC via a thread, and it was disappointing since I am very story-oriented myself) then this may be for you.

2) You must complete a number of threads and missions under my training to satisfaction, to give your character time to develop and mature, and become the Jedi Knight they can be.

As stated by both rules, you will not be given your Jedi Trials until you are ready. When you are, a Trial thread will be set up, and upon completion, it should be more then enough to justify the faction rewarding you with Knighthood. Upon promotion, you will undergo a Knighting ceremony with myself, where I myself will cut off your Padawan braid and declare you a Jedi Knight.

After Knighting, you may be asked about coming in here and there to assist with new students. This is completely optional.

My school is meant to get Padawans truly ready for Knighthood. There will be no handouts, no easy do's. But with this school, I hope to cultivate Jedi who after working hard and having a rewarding Padawanship, will go on to be an integral part of the Jedi for the long haul.

Should you wish to contact me for plots, or for any questions, my PMs are open, as well as my Skype and Discord.

If you think you have what it takes, feel free to sign up.

Current Padawans:

[member="Douglas Starwind"]
[member="Dusaro Dresari"]
[member="Anora Vahn"]

Top Graduates:

[member="Gherron Vael"]
[member="Marek S'hadar"]

Boi is a good teacher

We killed a giant muck monster when I was a Sith

Got badass super-tough armor out of it and when I turned to the light I got major surgical reconstruction and ended up getting married and having a child later on

10/10 would recommend hanging with [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom