Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons!

lieu_bthazoshe_1.jpg
Wandering the deserts of Tatooine was a dangerous and often suicidal trip for those unprepared. Jawas and the Sand People were often the best suited for the blistering heat, the former using technology and the later more natural means. Tusken Raiders crafted their huts from the various native animals, and lived a primitive life in accordance to their ancestors.

They were violent and brutal to outsiders, mercilessly killing anyone. This was their land, and their land alone. It was among one of their camps, ruined and burned, that a man dressed in a light armor of cloth and leather sat. Within his hands he held a steel blade, it's tip resting within the dead body of the tribes chieftain. Krest, a Dark Lord of the Sith, rested and waited, the Force whispering of another event to happen.

He had thought it was the Tribe that the Force spoke of, that they were part of an event that he needed to participate in. Instead, they turned their weapons upon him, trying to end his life. This proved foolish, as the entire tribe was slaughtered as punishment. With a frown on his face the Sith stared down at the corpse of the chieftain, then pulled his blade free.

"Foolish."

[member="Darth Exode"]

The Sound of Clapping echoed throughout the small village, seemingly coming from all sides at once. "Impressive. Tuskens... no better then the Bantha the covert, and herd. Though... at least the Tuskens smell a bit better..."

It was an alluring and seductive voice, akin to the clapping, as it seemed to come from everywhere at once, and to pinpoint the source of th voice was nigh impossible to do. A laugh soon followed after the woman finished her sentence, something that would make most men drool at the sound of such a beautiful noise, but also cower in fear around, as their instincts would tell them that the sound was that of a predator.

"Oh?" The Zabrak turned his head as he scanned about the camp, yet ultimately found no one. A frown formed on his lips as he continued to sit, slowly wiping the blood of the fallen from the Sith Sword. Someone was close by, and going out of their way to keep hidden. A woman? Perhaps an assassin? No, someone who would want Krest dead would know better than to announce themselves.

"You'd be surprised the skill these locals have as of late. Though, I'm just an aged man. I could be growing weaker as the years go by."

[member="Darth Exode"]

"I somehow doubt that, my friend. I can feel the Dark Side here." The Voice was literally right behind him now, and if the weight against his back was anything to go by, she was sitting back to back with him.

"I be placed in a bewilderment. Here I was, resting, after charming these fools into giving me the Chieftain's hut. And then I heard an ungodly row throughout the village, of men being slaughtered, while some of the women and children cowered or hid. I was surprised to find one man, just sitting in the centre of the carnage, wiping of a blade of blood, seemingly a Blade of my people." The weight against his back seemed to shudder in delight, "The Dark Side is almost palpable here... truly a... pleasurable feeling..."

A brow raised as the man felt the weight against his back, but otherwise he didn't flinch. The Force was oddly quiet about danger despite what he had just finished here. [member="Darth Exode"] wasn't a threat, at least not yet. He let out a deep sigh as he leaned his head back, gazing up to the sky with his blue eyes. "Violence should always be a last resort, but I do have to agree. There is something about fighting, about war, that's just.. Appealing. Though, I'm impressed you were able to manipulate your way into the Chief's hut. They're usually pretty.. Hostile to outsiders. Mind manipulation eh?"

Rather casually he raised a hand, calling back the sheath he had discarded for his fight back to his hand. The split blade would find it's way back into it's home and rest on the ground beside him. "They call me Krest. You are?"

"My name is Ravana, if introductions are to be had. And as to mind manipulation, not much was needed. A little burst of seductive Aura, my looks, and a little bout of lightning to remind the touchy-feely chieftain who had the true power here. They crumbled pretty quickly after that." She chuckled a little.

"You would think Tuskens would have more respect for a woman who single-handedly killed the Krayt Dragon about to attack their village. Bunch of ingrates." Her voice was full of mocking incredulity.

"Krayt Dragon eh? Not the easiest hunt, but a respectful one none the less. That does explain how you got in though." Not many in the galaxy had the skill to kill one of them, so it said enough of [member="Darth Exode"] 's skills. Though, the mention of lightning at least confirmed him of her origin. Sith. He continued to keep his head forward, not once looking back to the female that was currently leaning against. No reason to be rude of course.

"What was the color?"

"It was the colour of sand, really. Blended into the dunes quite well, and I would have walked on it, had I not sensed the beast." She seemed a little bit annoyed at that. "It wasn't a very tough battle, the Beast couldn't catch be to eat me, so I blinded it with my sabers, and lead it underneath a cliff, and crushed its head with the rocks. I got a fair few Pearls out of it as well. They'll make me a pretty penny."

She seemed satisfied that she at least had that.

"They're large. Someone with a sharp enough blade and fast enough feet could make easy work of such a slow target. Still, it's not easy to get onto their heads." Finally the man decided to stand, grasping the sheath of his blade as he did so. "You've got skill, unlike most of these locals." With a grin the elder looked over to [member="Darth Exode"] , winking. "Care to show me what you can do? After such an underwhelming warm up I could use an actual fight. These old bones need a proper workout to stay limber."

She stood up and flipped away from the man. "If you wish, Old Man." She said with a sexy smirk, obviously talking in jest.

With a flourish, she summoned a curved Lightsabers from under her skirt. As she activated it, it was Red, with a Black core. Whisps of Ash-like cloud seemed to surround the blade of the saner, wafting in an invisible breeze. The Dark Side surrounded the woman, like a cloud, before dissipating and seemingly leaving the woman be.

"Shall we dance, my dear?" The Sith Pureblood woman's voice was even worse than it was before. It was naturally alluring and sexy, but it was if she was enhancing it, projecting it, and forcing it into his mind. Her allure and her beauty was palpable before, it was choking and cloying now.

There was a chuckle from the man as he once again pulled free the split Sith Sword and the sheath would once again find itself on the ground some distance away. With a single hand wrapped around it's hilt he activated the lightsaber within, and a burning red light became the edge of the weapon. Then all at once his kind demeanor and smile faded, his lips falling into a thin line.

Darkness flowed freely through his body, changing his once blue eyes to a deep red. He could feel [member="Darth Exode"] trying to worm her way into his head. That wouldn't do, not here. With an impressive burst of speed he would close the distance between them, ripping his blade through the air for her chest in a simple slice. It would be easily blocked, but that was the intention. The Force was channeled into the strike, enhancing his strength to overpower her.

The woman saw this coming, slightly disappointed that her Aura had no effect on the man. It is was always there, of course, she couldn't actually turn it off. It was there Naturally, since the day of her conception. Though, this wasn't to say that this new foe, who could resist her charm even when she enhanced it, was a challenge, and was probably a source of great fun.

Speed was her forté, not strength, even when it was enhanced with the Force, and she could tell that the blow would have significant strength and weight behind the blow. So instead she moved under the blow lithely, and with a smirk, aimed a blow at his stomach, nothing more than a Shiim, a light cut, designed to hurt and not kill, but it would most definitely hurt should it connect. The Ash-like cloud moved with the Saber, as it obviously wafted off of it, likely to do with one of the crystals, or perhaps some Sith Magic or Alchemy within the Saber.

With his strength behind the blow the Zabrak couldn't easily move to avoid [member="Darth Exode"] 's saber. And yet, there was no hint of death in the strike, no whispers of overwhelming danger from the Force. The thin line formed into a frown as his flesh burned from the ashen blade, pain rippling through his body. Yet he did not betray this pain outwardly, and instead harnessed it like speeder with fuel.

He had slashed with his right hand, the mechanical limb propelled forward by the Force for that initial strike. Krest had missed, and the woman closed the gap further and cut him. It wasn't lethal, and that only pissed off the Sith Lord. This anger was funneled and from his offhand he would release a blast meant to create space between them. Even if it didn't send her back, it would be enough to propel him backwards where he would take the blade in both hands and glare.

"At least try to kill me."

The blast sent her flying, only for her to flip and land on her feet some metres always. She realised now, this was a man who was likely her equal. Probably her superior. "Very Well, Milord." She said cheekily, though she seemed to now take the situation a bit more seriously perhaps. "I was only testing to see if I could. Now I know I can..." and with that she Screamed.

The scream was filled with Rage, and the Desire to conquer, and it literally rippled throughout the Force. The nearby huts began to crack, and shatter violently as her scream reached them, and soon it would be upon Krest. The bodies of the Tusken that were meet with the sound... their bodies ruptured, bursting apart like an over-ripened fruit, as their flesh and organs where compromised by the frequency, Decibels, and pitch of the scream, as they were hurtled away.

He blinked once as [member="Darth Exode"] spoke. The Force whispered in his ears afraid, and in turn this unsettled Krest. He had listened to the Force for so long that he knew the different kinds of danger that it would warn him of. When a sniper had their sights set on his head he could move out of the way before the shot happened. When a dagger came to his back, he knew it was there. The Force always warned him of such.

But never had he felt fear in the Force itself.

And then, she screamed. Immediately he ran to the left, aiming to skirt the blow as much as possible. Fast as he was however, he was still caught by the blast. The only reason why he didn't rupture like the corpses was because of the Dark he channeled through his body. He was knocked off his feet and sent farther to the left than he had intended, and he barely landed on his feet. He stumbled around trying to keep his balance, yet even as he did his mind was clear. By appearances he was easily overwhelmed by the attack, but this was just an act. He wanted to lure the girl in while she thought she had the upper hand.

"Wonoksh Qyâsik nun... Wonoksh Qyâsik nun... Wonoksh Qyâsik nun... Wonoksh Qyâsik nun... WONOKSH QYÂSIK NUN!"
The Sith Woman chanted these lines, over and over again, while waving her hands in front of her, creating a Sphere in front of her. It didn't seem to be much, until she started feeding Lightning into the ball, and filling it, until it was a bright glowing ball in front of her, Lightning arcing this way and that from it, glassing the sand underneath the ball, and around it.

The Force near her practically screamed as the ball began to shrink in on itself, becoming smaller and smaller, until it literally fit in the palm of one hand. By now she was panting, and perspiring a fair bit. "This... has taken a lot out of me... but I think you are worthy of this... Lightning Grenade..." and with that she threw it up in the air, spun, and kicked it straight at him, by surrounding her leg with the Force as soon as the two objects touched, hurling the small ball straight at him.

Anybody attune to the Force, could tell this ball was dangerous, but only life threatening if you were caught in the immediate explosion range. If you were out of that, crippling pain, but you at least would still be alive. It also seemed that the ball would rupture at any more Force touching it, so stopping it that way was out of the picture. To a critical eye, it would seem the Ravan herself, was just on the edge of the Blast radius, she would be hit with the smallest amounts of lightning, because she appeared a bit tired at the moment.

Chanting? The Zabrak stopped his stumbling as he turned his head to [member="Darth Exode"] , a curious brow raised. Sith Magic? Krest had never been fluent in the sorcery. The last time he tried it, he blew off his arm from being unable to control the energy created. It wasn't his thing. But, it seemed this Pureblood lived up to her name. As she spoke he began to walk towards her, letting his blade rest near to the ground.

Lightning Grenade?

It wasn't often he met someone willing to name their attacks. But she should have known better. As the ball came towards him he brought up the Sith Blade to catch it, and the resulting explosion of lightning was absorbed into the steel. He continued forward step by step, his face devoid of expression. With a single swipe of the alchemic blade he would release the blast of lightning right back for Ravana.

"Tch... I should.. have known better... than to do that... a Force Greande... that I created from watching... the Non-Force Users fight... set to go off... at the first sign of tampering... vs a Sith Blade... of unknown properties..." She chuckled a little, the sound like beautiful chimes rustling in the wind. "Next time... I think I shall... try compressing sound into it... instead of lightning and see what happens... still... not bad for a first try... huh?" She said revealing that she had only just worked out the technique. No wonder it took so long, and was so flawed. "I don't think... I'll name it though... it was just literally... a Lightning Grenade..." She fell to one knee, but got back up, mostly steady, but obviously still a bit weak.

She smirked beautifully at the man in front of her. "Am I right... in assuming... that this... is the part... where I bargain for my life? I somehow... doubt this... is anything but..." Her eyes had a weird tone to them. Like that of Anger... but also anticipation...

"That tired after one trick? Might be a good idea not to use it in the future." A sigh escaped the Sith as he watched [member="Darth Exode"] . Why did all Sith assume that death was the only result. Well, normally it was. Here though, not so much. A friendly spar was all he wanted, and got, so her life was't something he cared to take. "If you need to sit, feel free. I'm not about to keep you on your feet." With that he turned his head to where he had thrown the sheath and raised a hand to call it back. To him, this was over. Yet even as he called the sheath back he was wary of a trick, and his red eyes would glance Exode's way ever so often.

She straightened up, with a slight pout. "I was hoping you would attack me with my own Lightning." She said as she sat down, deactivating her Saber. She was tired, but not as tired as she had been acting. "It's an Incomplete Technique, I still need to work the bugs out. But, it would have been interesting to be forced to taste my own Lightning. It would have been quite ironic. Oh well." It seems like she was saying that she would have willingly taken her own Sith Lightning just to see how badly it hurt.

"Anyway. Sith Blade. Sith Alchemy. Sith Magic. Did you make that, or did someone else? Just for curiosity's sake. I know the theory of how to make one, I have just never done it..." she obviously wanted to know what it was like to make one, if this man made it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom