Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Dragon Series Mini Detectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Mettallum

A really buffed Metal Lord
WgHRTAX.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: Just incase the detectors the Beta Dragon Droid Scout need a factory submission (better be safe then sorry)
Image Source: [X] Edited by me
Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: FOTM
Model: Dragon Series mini detectors
Affiliation: Lord Mettallum, Metal Lords
Modularity: All the be modified
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Electronics, Scanners, Durasteel

SPECIAL FEATURES
Scanners

DESCRIPTION
The Mini Detectors are used as scanning devices or security devices allowing it user detect stuff in a small radius around it. This device can be used to find hidden rooms, collect infomation from a certain area, Find bombs and be used as a silent security alarm. This device is easily activated just put its pointy bit in the ground and click its on button and it will start scanning the area. It is best used with other ones to scan very big areas

Strengths:
It pretty much scans the area around it looking for hidden things such as bombs or it can alert you of someone entering its area
Scanners scan a 15m circle

Weaknesses:
It is easily destoryed
Can not detect stealth objects

[member="Lord Mettallum"]

Can this be used to detect stealthed objects? Like with stygium or something similar? If so, then this would need a lot more detail. If not, please clarify that in your weaknesses and I will stamp this.

[member="Lord Mettallum"]

My suggestion is to remove stealh detect capabilities entirely. Because then the production would need to go down, more limits need to be applied, weaknesses added, etc.

Let me know which way you want to proceed and we will take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom