Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Dragon Probe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
sr2mmNs.jpg
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Mirdirmorut
  • Model: Dragon Probe Droid
  • Production: Unqiue
  • Affiliation: Nibsani
  • Modularity: N/A
  • Material: droid components, Mandalorian Steel, Stygium, Personality Matrix, DION Fiber
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Second Degree
  • Weight: 10kg
  • Height: .2m
  • Movement: Repulsorlift
  • Armaments: None
  • Misc. Equipment: Movement sensor (up to 100m range)
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • The probe detects movement.
  • The probe has a stealth field around it
  • Personality Matrix
Strengths:
  • I see you - Can spot anything moving within the range of its movement sensor.
  • But you can't see me - It is able to use a stealth field to hide itself
  • I think for myself - This droid has a personality and can have independent thoughts
  • DION Fiber - Has a high Ion/Emp resistance
Weaknesses:
  • Don't hurt me - Can be easily crushed.
  • I can't hurt you - Doesn't have any weapon at all
DESCRIPTION
Nibsani asked Rex for a droid to help here out and wanted it to look like a dragon. So he did but he made it extra small just to help out with space problems she was having. It has senses so it is able to detect any problems she might face. However it is hard to see as it uses stygium to create a stealth field around itself. It can be easily crushed due to it's size and due to it's size it also doesn't have a weapon of any description which means it can't get into firefights. However he also added a personality matrix so that it could think for itself. It has a very cheery personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom