Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Hunting

Alright. I have been thinking about having a really cool pet for my charater Darren. and I would like to get this for my pet. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Arkanian_dragon

I would like to explain some things before you guys get all up on me. I know that it says they were considered extinct becuase they were very hard to find. just to let you guys know its been hundreds and hundreds of years since they were said "extinct". this is 400 years after the time of skywalker/vader and so It could be possable that the population of them thrived after the plauge. If anybody would have the same ideas and/or want one of these creatures. and if you just want to "find" a race then you are welcome to come.

EDIT: Anyone is welcome, but on this treck their can be no fighting! if there is it would be over which dragon to choose (if we find them)

Alright well I would like to take as many as possable (one time trip) Y may never know what the things may do so for the story Id like maybe 3-4 people more would be great though.

@[member="Wrale Elerel"] If you want to know more PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom