Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Dragia M1 Light Infantry Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Durasteel (https://starwars.fan.../wiki/Durasteel)
Sackcloth
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Light Infantry Armor
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances
- Blasters: High
- Kinetic: Low
- Lightsabers: None
- Sonic: High
- EMP: High

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • HUD display, displays vitals, squad location and objectives
  • Holster for rifle and pistol
  • CO2 filter
Strengths:
  • The armor is resistant against Blasters, Sonic and EMP
  • The armor isn't that heavy
  • The armor can survive in space (armor 12 hours, human, 3 hours (life support time)
  • The armor comes with a rifle holster over the back (clips) and a pistol holder on the leg
Weaknesses:
  • The armor is completely useless against lightsabers
  • The armors CO2 filter will clog after about 3 hours before it becomes limited
  • Kinetic weapons can tear easily through it, but it's not the easiest
  • EMPs can scramble systems a bit, but usually they all come back online
DESCRIPTION
The Dragia M1 Light Infantry Armor is a high powered armor made for mass military combat. The design is very well made, air tight and has a CO2 respirator. The design is seamless and while ineffective against lightsabers, it is powerful against other types of weapons like Sonic and blaster. While EMPs can scramble with the systems they mostly come back quickly.

[member="Renn Garrick"],

Good to see you coming back to the factory again and again. Mind if we take a look over your armor this time?

Renn Garrick said:
Kinetic: Low
As you mention that kinetic based weaponry is low on the rating spectrum, I recommend that you add this as a weakness in your listing. Fleshes out the armor a little bit more than what you have already done.

Renn Garrick said:
The armor can survive in space
About how long could this armor be used in space? Mind giving me a timeframe?

Renn Garrick said:
The armor is powerful against Blasters, Sonic and EMP
Small nitpicky thing here, but I believe the correct term is "Resistant" rather than powerful against. Didn't know if this was just a thing that might have been looked over, and wanted to give you a chance to overlook it.

Renn Garrick said:
While EMPs can scramble with the systems they mostly come back quickly.
I also recommend that you add this to the weaknesses. Something like that the armor can itself, withstand ion and EMP weaponry, but that the HUD systems have a harder time to do so.

Otherwise, this is looking pretty good.

Again if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom