Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dracos Mundus

Anak Darkstar

A
IC: Anak Darkstar

Tag: Darth Iraath Darth Iraath

The Dark Star had come out of the Unknown Regions into The Wild. There amongst the stars, The Son of Darkness scanned, searching for another potential Harvest. It was upon such a system that Anak picked up something quite unique, the preliminary scans reveal unusual lifeforms, ones not like in The Unknown. The Dark Star halted, and a pod jettisoned towards the surface, aboard Anak waited. It crashed in some bedrock and the hatch opened with white smoke. The Son of Darkness marched out in his black cape, and ignited his garnet blade which hummed. He found himself surrounded by a canopy of trees, the pod having felled one.

This world contained something, a strong presence of Shadow, and his red blade and black robes was to announce his allegiance to the Darkness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dacien, alone in the restored ruins of his ancestors many fortresses, mediating in a dark room. Dacien concentrates on his rage and anger, restoring his energy, but then he senses a shadowy presence not far off, the presence tainted in the undeniable feeling of the dark side. A intruder. He awakens from his deep meditation, revealing his blood red eyes, he reaches out with the force and summons his ornate lightsaber. Dacien treks the dangerous expanses, the presence growing closer and closer, until it was right in front of him, in a large clearing stood the figure of a man with a lightsaber with a red blade, dressed in a dark cloak. this was the presence that he sensed.

Anak Darkstar

A

TAG: Darth Iraath Darth Iraath

The Son of Darkness left footprints in the earth, a trail that told this world he had come. As he approached a clearing in the dense forest, trees blanketed him in shadow, he ceased his gate, feeling the pulse of the Dark Side, he felt it like a quake grow in strength. Something was lurking, and its power in the Force rippled in tremors that shook his soul. The magnitude of this manifestation nearly toppled Anak, who had to dig his boots into the soil like plow hoes to steady himself.

After a moment of centering himself, Anak resumed his steps, his robe and cape rattling and flowing as if a great wind had carried them. He came into the clearing, and before him was the Source of the power he felt. To describe what he now encountered was to a degree difficult, a Beast with a snout of great teeth, horns adorning its head as a crown and scales that made up the skin. What caught Anak’s curiosity most of all was a saber hilt, one like his own, only more sophisticated in design, marked with meaning.

Anak lowering his blade to his side in one hand, bowed his head and placed his black glove fist on his wrinkled black robes at his chest. The gesture was to show respect, an offering, one he did not give often.

Raising his head back up he held in place, waiting and anticipating what this Leviathan Lord would do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dacien, with his eyes fixed on this individual, this intruder. He closely examined him, head to toe, he realized that this individual, which his presence reeked of the dark side, was a Sith Lord. Various thoughts crossed his head as he concentrated his gaze on this outsider. He did not recongize this Lord, no matter he did not prove a threat. Dacien stowed his blade, and showing this figure that he did not want to fight, but to talk. Dacien's muscles relaxed, as this silent stand off would get sour if it went on any longer. Dacien's deep and reptilian voice fills the air around, he asks this outsider, what his intentions are and why was he here, silence fills the air once more, waiting for a response from this Lord of the Sith.

Anak Darkstar

A

The Drake had sheathed his blade, which meant that hostilities would be avoided. This was a relief to Anak, for he had already waged battle on another world against abominations, including a Jedi. The Son of Darkness in a reciprocal move, deactivated his saber and clipped his hilt to his leather belt. He ran his black glove through his long curly brown hair, his brow dripping with sweat.

“My intentions?”

Anak knew he could not lie, it was evident this Being was strong in the dark side, and deceit, at least the kind he could fashion, would not be advised.

“The Truth.. I am on a journey to Sith Space, and along the way I have transformed worlds with The Cargo my ship carries. Sensing your presence I forstalled my protocols, and came to investigate.”

The Son of Darknsss coughed, making a fist to meet if, his knuckles making mini mounds of black leather.

“In my travels, all Masters of the Darkness laid still in their tombs. You are the first of the living I have found. And for that reason, you shall not need worry about any threat from my ship, nor myself.”

Dacien, now completely convinced that this Lord posed no threat, as the blue gradient of the sun started to fade into the night. Dacien introduces himself as it would be proper to introduce himself before night falls.

"allow me to introduce myself, I am Lord Iraath, but my people know me as Dacien Tyrkas, i am the leader of my people, we are known as the Krazahn. My people have always been aligned with the Sith Empire, Order whatever you want to call it. As it would be nice to chit-chat here, night is falling, and with it the dangerous creatures rise for the night, please I trust you won't try to stab me in the back as we make our way back to Zephyria.."

Dacien pauses, crafting his words carefully.

"It has been too long since a Sith was last on this planet, over 5000 years in fact, much has changed since the countless rise and falls of Sith governments"

Dacien urges the lord to follow him as he returns to the capital.

Anak Darkstar

A

The Son of Darkness was pleased to learn that Lord Iraath was aligned with The Sith. This meeting had been auspicious.

“It is an honor to meet you Lord Iraath. I am Anak Darkstar. You need not worry about backstabbing from me, I am no assassin.”

The Son of Darkness followed Lord Iraath beneath the moonlite sky, the forest was beginning to stir with menace as Iraath had warned.

The mention of the rise and fall of Sith goverments peeked the curosity of Anak, who wondered if when he did reach Sith controlled space if there would be an Order to approach. For he wanted desperately to hone the Darkness within, to tempered it like the coals in his eyes and bend it to his will. He sought the knowledge to chain His power so that his chains may fall. And yet here on a planet that he came upon by chance was a Sith Lord who perhaps could impart to him what he sought.

After countless hours of walking silently in the forest in the pitch black, only the light of Dacien's vibrant red blade creating light, Dacien felt the need to gather information about Anak, his attire and lightsaber hilt made him curious about this lord's past.

"So.. Anak, who's your master and where do you hail from, your attire and hilt reminds me of my time on Korriban, in my adolescence"

Anak Darkstar

A

The Son of Darkness followed Lord Iraath and his light in the Shadows. He sensed that eyes of unseen creatures watched them, and he he not been found by the Sith Lord, he’d be assailed by them.

“The only Master I have is The Mistress, the Darkness itself.”

The Son of Darkness knew this Dacien was asking about a mentor, however, the Sith Errant had not yet reached Sith Space. And yet here was a Lord of the Dark.

Light started appearing from gaps in the thick foliage up ahead, Dacien tells Anak Darkstar to follow him through the medieval-futuristic streets of Zephyria. Dacien gestures to a towering building up ahead.
"We are nearly there, we will go to my Fortress were we can talk more freely"

Anak Darkstar

A

The Son of Darkness followex Dacien through the streets. What he saw was a bizarre blend of primitive and advanced culture, there was tapestries and booths of wood, and yet there was technologies that showed forth their exposure to The Sith.

Before them was a great fortress, which flew banners of Dacien’s House and which was fortified with all that this world offered.

Anak gave a nod to Lord Iraath as he followed. He was rather intrigued by the Krazahn civilization.

Dacien approaches the gate to his massive fortress, he uses the Force to activate a mechanism tha opens the gate, Dacien ushers Anak into the sprawling courtyard, before activating the second mechanism Dacien warns Anak

"Before we enter, a word of caution, this fortress is also the residense of my 4 other brothers and my sons, they have not seen an outsider before and they might be a little passive agressive, I encourge you to not let them get the best of you. My sons are very curious about the outside galaxy, and they may do ahem some questionable things, very child like behaviour"

Dacien activates the door mechanism, opening the massive temple like doors.

Anak Darkstar

A

At the Gate Lord Iraath warned Anak about his kin. It amused Anak greatly that he might be subjected to “questionable behavior,” since he had done unmentionable things in his voyages to many species.

“I am certain it shall be fine Milord. Curiosity is to be encouraged.”

Anak said that with a bery dark tone. Almost mischevious, his lips persing in a wryly smile.

Once the door to the behemoth fortress opened, Dacien invites Anak inside, Dacien makes his way to a turbolift shaft and presses the recall button.

"I will take you to my Throne Room, there we can talk more privately and were my sons won't distract us with their time consuming attention"

The turbolift unit appears in the shaft.

Dacien presses a button and the turbolift unit begins to ascend to the tallest point of the Spire.

The Turbolift doors creak open

"My Guards look imposing, but won't stab you in the back"

Dacien notices his sons at the opposite end of the room, playing around on his throne

Dacien barks in his native tongue: "Boys! We have an Outsider, here representing the Lords of the Sith, come, meet him"

Dacien's sons come scurrying up to their father, very obedient.

Anak Darkstar

A

The Son of Darkness met this brood with a smile. His black robes ruffled as they came close.

“Hello, I am Anak.”

He was curious how they would act having just seen them play on a throne.

Dacien, now speaking in Basic says

"Boys, this is Anak Darkstar, he is a Sith, an outsider, but a friend"

"Now run along, your uncles will be here soon"

Dacien now walking towards his throne, is slightly annoyed about his sons playing around with his throne, hopefully they didn't do anything bad when they were playing around with the controls.

Dacien, sitting on his throne hits a button

"now we can talk in private, I made this area soundproof, nobody can here us"

Dacien hits another button, this time making a holoprojector light up emitting the recognizable map of the galaxy

"Now lets talk about my relationship with the Sith, 96 years ago when i was only a small curious child, I was already under the influence of the darkness, its murderous and dark thoughts twisting my mind, at that time, a Republic puppet was in control of Krazorath, which i learned to hate the Jedi and desired the extinction of the Jedi and the Republic for decades, it got to a point where i burnt and ransacked my village and was taken offworld by my cousin, Tacius, an Imperial Intelligence Agent, to Korriban, there I learnt to harness my power and was tasked to kill mutated beasts that plagued the deserts. I was then the apprentice of a mysterious Dark lord, he was so mysterious that i barely noticed him, under his teachings i learnt the arts of Dathomirian Voodoo, Essence Transfer and survival. I then was assigned to go undercover as a Sith defectee, seeking the Mandalorians and spying of them, i stayed undercover for years, forging relations with the scum and villainy until I was pulled from the op, and ascended to the Darth, there i built my own Empire on Krazorath, seeking out Sith artifacts and consuming its knowledge, I got mated, with a husband, I had children and i ruled with an iron fist until you showed up,

now what is your story, Anak?...."

Anak Darkstar

A

Darth Iraath Darth Iraath

The Son of Darkness listened tp Iraath regale him with the story of his tenor as a Sith and his ascension to power. It was impressive, if to be believed. One thing Anak had learned in his travels was not to trust anyone.

“My story is rather dull. In comparison. I was raised aboard my vessel by my parents. They were tasked with an important mission, which failed. Afted being orphaned I spent many years in the Unknown Regions exploring worlds. I learned to channel the Darkness, and to experiment on lifeforms..”

Those last words Anak was sure would raise alarm. If Lord Iraath knew what he had done to some civilizations, primitive as they were, he might not have been keen to invite him into his fortress.

“Now I seek to tap the potential of my power and have with great difficulty been charting a path into Sith Space. It is because of this attempt I have found myself here.”

Dacien listens with curious intent, and becoming slightly skeptical when Anak mentions "to experiment on lifeforms.." this had Dacien concerned, his people were experimented on thousands of years ago by the first Sith Lord to be born and bred on this planet, Nyvar Tyrkas, which altered the biology of male Krazahn, which included him, but he shook the thought aside.

Dacien asks curiously,

"what type of experimentation?"

Anak Darkstar

A

The Host had caught Anak. He wanted to know more about The Harvest. Knowing that to not yield information could lead to unpleasentries, The Son of Darkness decided to divulge,

“Aboard my ship is an agent that when it comes in contact with non-botanical lifeforms mutates and rewrites the D.N.A. Of the host. The effects I have documented in great detail, the result is usually the same, violent tendencies and then death.”

With those words The Son of Darkness let a sigh of relief. He had never told anyone about the Dark Star’s secrets.

Dacien now with that skeptical thought decides to showcase to this inferior being that he could destroy Anak with one swift stroke if he desired it.

Dacien grins

"I hope you are not deceiving me, Lord, i hold a dark secret, a secret that you will see, but will not tell anyone, i am developing an army that will be soon revealed to the galaxy, something that the Ancient Machine Gods of Iokath have unleashed upon the Galaxy, eons ago, a mass extinction of the Core Worlds"

Dacien rises from his throne, revealing his true

Dacien grits his teeth in pain as his bones being to break and move around, his body color turns from a crimson red to murky gray-brown hue, his back hunches slightly and massive spikes sprout from his back. His eyes glow, turning to a solid red with no pupils, his hands morph into deadly claws. Dacien rises, towering twice the size as Anak and lets out a blood curdling roar directly into Anak's Face.

The Praetorian Guards emerge from the Lava fall decorations across the room, intent on protecting their vulnerable leader. One of the Guards says to Anak in a hybrid mechanical voice

"Do not draw your blade, this is a mere power play, draw it or die horribly"

The room goes silent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom