Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Draconis Obscurum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Trying to make Draco's species
  • Image Credit: N/A
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION

• Name: Draconis obscurum
  • Designation: Sentient
  • Origins: Hidden and very Secret Mustafar lab
  • Average Lifespan: ~100?
  • Estimated Population: Unique, just her
  • Description: Draconis Obscurum is often distinctive to their tough blue scales, horns, iridescent hair, and overall natural affinity to staying fit due to high metabolism, and an elongated snout. Species used in her creation are:
  • Basiliskan
  • Trandoshan
  • Human
PHYSICAL INFORMATION

• Breathes: Type 1
  • Average Height of Adults: 2.108 meters
  • Average Length of Adults: N/A.
  • Skin color: Blue
  • Hair color: blue
  • Distinctions: Over a foot taller than the average person, blue scales, blue iridescent hair, white horns
  • Races: Draco. Just Draco
  • Force Sensitivity: All
Strengths:

• Enhanced strength to ~1500LBS deadlift
  • Enhanced reaction time to 2 milliseconds
  • Enhanced speed to sustain running at 30MPH
  • Natural affinity to the force
Weaknesses:

• Cold Blooded
  • Weaknesses to force null Fields
  • lacking pre cognitive abilities and born with no innate force powers
CULTURE

• Diet: Omnivore, typical stuff that a human can eat
  • Communication: common tongue and body language
  • Religion/Beliefs: None!
  • General behavior: Draconis is loyal towards one partner for most of their life unless having gone through traumatic experiences or brain washing. They value life among all other things and one full of impressive feats of strength and combat prowess, with a calm and relaxing retirement should they grow old. They cannot bear children, thus do not see them as ‘children’ just weaker versions of a species they often take pity upon, but have no quarrels with killing. Mates are found with a lot of sleeping around. The world is a massive battleground with the potential to find new and efficient ways to eliminate one’s enemy! Whoever has the better technology will conquer all others. They treat other species in the sense that the more allies one has, the more battles can be won. They hunt extensively and often for sport. Unless they have a lot of free time on their hands, they often do not build. Draconis love to invent and explore! Acting somewhat like combat engineers. They work in the day mainly, and would gladly attend a school
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Darth Bassus, a Trandoshan Sith Lord, needed an apprentice and assassin to take care of loose ends he did not want to deal with. Not wanting to be hassled with searching for one, he decided to make his own. Utilizing advanced medical droids as well as DNA mapping to isolate desired genome, Bassus had engineered a monster of a creature, though still being a clone and genetically modified, his creation was not kissed by the force. So he turned to Sith Alchemy to instill midochlorians into the growing embryo to turn them into a monster of a force user. He had made a combat monster, yet in recent years she did not want to be as such

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Draco Miles Draco Miles

I‘m just going to begin with a general note here. This submission needs a lot of work before it’s anywhere near passable. I can understand that character creation rules require the submission because you have listed this character is a hybrid of more than two species, so let’s walk through what needs to be done to help accomplish this.

1. Image Claim: the submission itself doesn’t have an image so you can simply put N/A

2. Description: while draco is the only member of the species, you need to describe the species, not her. Also since this is a hybrid list and hyperlink to the species that this is a hybrid of.

3. Force Sensitivity: please just say all. The technically or the lmao commentary isn’t needed.

4. Strengths ad Weaknesses: Again these read like they about the character not the species. What are the strengths of the species? What are the species weaknesses? Also since the species is all force sensitive you must include the appropriate weaknesses which correspond to being force sensitive.

5. Religion: I feel this could be N/A a heathen or pagan is technically a religious term. If you do wish to list this the expectation would be fire you to describe what heathenism or paganism looks like for this species.

6. General Behavior: what you wrote here about sums up my entire problem with this submission as it exists. Rather than admit you didn’t put any effort into this submission I am going to give you a chance to do so. This section should include what kind of behaviors to expect from this species. The template provides ideas of what to include here and I would suggest you take advantage of them.

There is a lot of work to be done here, so I can move it back to pre-codex if you wish, or you can make the edits here.

Let me know how you wish to proceed.

Thanks.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Draco Miles Draco Miles

For general behavior please consult the template as I suggested. This is quoted from it:

Describe general behaviors such as: family life, values, how they raise their young, how they find mates, how they interact with the world and other species around them. Do they hunt? Do they build? Are they inventors? Are they explorers? Are they nocturnal or diurnal? Do they attend schools? Etc, etc.

As for the force sensitive issue please refer to the creation rules here. The requirements for weaknesses are listed there.

Essentially before we pass this, I need to see that you are making an effort to craft a species rather than just toss a sub together because the character creation rules require it.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom