Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dr. Strangelove

Emberli shifted about in his seat, brown eyes drifting across the waves of the bay that lapped at the dock a few hundred feet in front of him. He'd decided a few weeks ago that he was tired of freezing himself and hiding away from the plague but shortly after making that decision, he'd been informed the plague was no longer a problem.

So, with little else to do, he'd come back to Mandalore and looked around for property to purchase. Since the population of Mandalore hadn't fully recovered from the Vong invasion before the Plague struck, there was still plenty of real estate available for purchase that was easy to buy as well, since the Mandalorians were always glad to have another of their's home.

However, he'd noticed there was a scarcity of medical professionals. He himself was an armorer and made an assortment of handheld weapons for those who commissioned him, but he wasn't able to contribute on a medical level. Despite this being a prosperous coastal town, he'd found it almost painfully hard to get an appointment for a check up; so he looked elsewhere.

Having spotted an ad put out by one Dr. Xaltyr, he decided to give her a try. After all, it wasn't often that people were willing to travel to other planets for house calls.

Standing and walking to the railing, he leans on it and let's his shoulders slump as he looks out onto the seawater that flooded into the bay. Just a few minutes before she should be here, if she was on time... that is, if the sun was a good indicator of time any more.

Eryn Xaltyr

I Want to Do Real Bad Things With You
Eryn had never been to Mandalore before and she had honestly never expected to be called out to the planet. However, with the Galaxy still recovering from the plague that had ravaged it she couldn't say she was entirely surprised. So many planets needed help and she was not the only being of her profession that traveled from planet to planet, however, few were of her skill level. She wasn't really boasting when she said she was the best available, it was a simple fact that was quickly spreading from system to system.

Dressed in a simple white tank top and low rise jeans the young doctor made her way toward the location her client had indicated for their meeting. The sea air stirred her hair gently as she strolled along, admiring the beauty of Mandalore. The setting of her meeting with the man, Emberli Garett, was a little strange in her opinion, but she had to admit that the view was breathtaking. With a soft smile upon her lips, fangs barely visible, she closed in on Emberli's designated meeting location. As she drew nearer she spotted a man, a rather large man, leaning against the railing. While she wasn't certain if he was the man she was meant to meet or not, she approached him regardless, taking a spot a short distance from him on the railing.

"What do you call this area? I'm new in town..."

Continuing to look out into the bay, he didn't immediately look to see who she was or even if she was in armor or not, and instead simply responded absently. "Usually just 'The Bay', depends on where you're from, really." There's a faint shrug and the clank of his beskar'gam as the armor settles after the motion is complete.

Like most Mandalorians, he had on his personalized armor, just without the helmet. Here on Mandalore most didn't wear the head covering since they were all among their own people. Finally, his glazed eyes snapped back to reality and he turns to regard her with a curious glance up and down her body; likely because she wasn't wearing armor. "Ms. Xaltyr", he states in a rumbling baritone that was barely above a whisper, the voice weighted with authority.

The man stands up from leaning, showcasing his height of two meters. With a left cheek of scarred, chewed looking flesh and an obvious slash scar across his throat, it was clear that, despite his young age, he'd seen more than his fair share of hardship; hardly out of the norm for a Mandalorian.

A large paw of a hand extended to her to shake. "Emberli Garett, a pleasure to meet you." Immediately he noted her pale flesh and fiery hair, and within himself he felt something stir that hadn't stirred in a long, long time. Not now, Em.

Eryn Xaltyr

Emberli's hand dwarfed her own, but she seemed undaunted by his size as she took his hand and gave it as firm a shake as she could manage. "Eryn Xaltyr, the pleasure is mine. Please, call me Eryn." Her smile was soft, but her fangs peeking from beneath her full lips added a certain harshness. She was a little puzzled why the man was wearing armor on his homeworld, but then she wasn't very familiar with Mandalorian culture and during her trip to the planet she hadn't been able to find much information to help with her lack of knowledge. Withdrawing her hand she openly gave him a once over, her eyes lingering on his scars for just a moment.

"So...what can I help you with?"

The man had a lot of power in his grip, and it was obvious that while he was trying to keep himself from crushing her hand, he'd not compensated enough to truly hold himself back. Brown eyes flickered down to the tips of her fangs, but there's no indication as to what he thinks of them. Instead there's a genial smile that finds it's way to his lips; the kind that implied there simply wasn't too much that wouldn't make him happy.

"Well, I feel weird bringing you out here just for this but... a check up. I was in cryostasis for quite some time, and I'd like to just make sure nothing is wrong." Despite looking down at her, he made sure he was avoiding looking down his nose. Pausing as he leaves her hand go, the smile grows a bit. "Wasn't expecting a doctor to dress like that; but I can't much complain about a woman clearly playing to her strengths."

Eryn Xaltyr

"Cryostasis?"

She had met a few people during her short career that had gone into cryostasis to avoid the plague that had swept the galaxy, but she hadn't examined any of those people. Emberli was providing her with a rare opportunity and she grinned, her fangs flashing in the sunlight. "I'll give you a full exam, don't worry. However, I don't think this location is ideal...I'm going to need you out of your armor." She was still smiling, but the look in her eyes had changed as she slipped into her "Doctor-mode".

However, before she could totally lose herself in her professional mode, his comment about her attire caught her attention. She laughed and shrugged, "I can always return to my ship and grab my white coat if that would make you happier?"

The man simply nods and allows his smile to fade, although there's still a ghost of it there. Apparently, he was never without a faint upturn of his lips. "My apartment is just over there.", he says with a flick of his head towards a small, two story building behind her with banks of windows along the outside. Weather had clearly taken a bit of a toll on the building's facade, but it was still a decent enough looking place; although the location was likely it's main draw.

"And no, the coat won't be necessary." Chuckling, he shakes his head. "A fine retort, however." Laughing to himself a bit he walks past her and towards the building, walking across a well kept lawn of recently clipped grass. "I'd take the armor off out here, but there's not much on under it, I'm afraid."

He typically wore a bodysuit beneath it, but with the doctor coming he'd opted simply for a pair of underwear. Hardly naked, but not something you'd want to be standing around in public in if you had any decency. Walking up a flight of stairs, he approaches the first door on the landing which is at the corner of the building.

Fishing a key from his pocket, he unlocks the door and pushes it open before stepping out of her way and motioning for her to go first.

Eryn Xaltyr

Due to her short stature she was forced to jog after the mandalorian to keep up with him. With a polite nod of her head she stepped into his home, slipping the bag upon her back off as she stepped further inside. Cool blue eyes took in the simple decor of his apartment and she couldn't stop the smile that found its way to her lips. Turning and moving to allow Emberli to enter, she let her gaze sweep across his home once more.

"You know...this isn't what I expected a Mandalorian's place to look like..."

Bag in hand she moves deeper into the apartment, setting her bag down upon the large sofa as she takes a seat. Leaning back upon the sofa she pulls her bag into her lap and starts to pull various tools from the bag. As she sets her equipment out upon his coffee table, she glances up at him for just a moment before returning to what she was doing.

"Once you're out of your armor you can take a seat wherever..."

"What did you expect?", he asks as he begins undoing seals on his armor, each one accompanied by the snap of disengaging locks. While she prepares her tools of the trade, Emberli methodically undresses himself piece by piece. His armor is carefully set onto the floor against the back of the couch in an organized pile.

After a minute or two, his mostly naked frame is revealed. Clad only in underwear, his thickly muscled and tattooed frame stood before her. Scars criss crossed his body, mostly from apparent blaster wounds and even a few saber scars. Moving around the sofa, he takes a seat a little bit away from her at a comfortable distance; not too close, not too far. "Ready when you are."

Eryn Xaltyr

"Hmm?"

She was a little lost in her own musings and so when the couch shifted suddenly she looked up sharply. Like a predator spotting a sudden movement her head snapped to the right, her eyes intense as they fell upon the nearly naked form of Emberli. She stared for a half-second to long, before looking away and picking up the first of many simple tools she'd be using the check him out. Smiling pleasantly she stood from the couch and moved to stand in front of him; even sitting he dwarfed her.

"You're culture is rich and even though much of the galaxies history was lost during the plague...Your people are still known for your prowess in battle. You are a warrior race...I suppose I expected something of that reflected in your home."

While speaking she turned on her first tool, a small flashlight, and shined it in each of his eyes. His pupils reacted exactly as they should have and she nodded, making a mental note of his reaction time. "Watch my finger." She held her empty hand up, index finger extended as she moved the light slowly from his right eye to his left, and back again. His reaction time was perfect and with a smile, she let her hand fall back to her side as she put her flashlight away. Setting the flashlight aside, she picked up a datapad and started inputting information into before taking up her next tool.

"Instead I see nothing of the sort...Its a pleasant surprise."

"My trophies are elsewhere, I'm afraid. I've yet to bring them in, but they're odds and ends. Lightsabers, helmets, the like." The man gives a patient smile and lets her go about her business, blinking rapidly as the light is turned off and put away. Mandalorians were a warrior race, true, but their homeplanet was just like any other. They had their doctors and their lawyers and all manner of civil servants. While all could hold a blaster rifle and use one with exceptional skill, not all were bounty hunters or mercenaries.

"It really depends on the individual. I tend to prefer my surroundings clean and ordered, with just enough disarray to show that someone lives there and little more." He'd noted the lingering look she gave, and the quick way her head and lifted as though shocked. Already her presence caused his arms to ache, the ghost of wanting to wrap her up and pull her against him nagging at the tendons.

Shifting a bit, he simply clasps his hands together in his lap.

Eryn Xaltyr

"Well you've done a great job with the place..."

She flashed him a fang filled smile and moved to stand in front of him once more. "Look over there," she spoke while touching his jaw lightly to turn his head. Once his head was turned she leaned in and stuck the tip of her instrument into his ear. She peered inside and saw nothing out of the ordinary, however, with the sudden close proximity she could no longer ignore his scent. Years of practice had made it possible for her to "turn off" her extraordinary sense of smell, however, there were times when her nature got the best of her. Unable to stop herself she inhaled deeply as she pulled back, lightly touching the other side of his jaw to turn his head the other direction.

Swallowing she leaned in once more, peering inside his other ear. His scent was strong, stronger than she had expected, but then she chalked that up to his breed. He smelled purely male and her fangs ached as she wondered how he tasted, but then her mind wandered to other things as well. For a moment she forgot what she was doing, but without lingering to long she quickly recovered and pulled away. "So far so good, Mr. Garett." Smiling she moved away once more, setting the instrument aside and inputting more data into her datapad. Setting the datapad aside she reached for her stethoscope, swallowing as she now going to have to be even closer to him. Just relax...you can't eat him.

Still smiling she moved before him once again, but this time she was standing just inside his legs. Place the stethoscope on, she placed its cold round disk upon his chest, her eyes locked upon the tattoo her hand rested. "Take a deep breath, slowly in and exhale slowly out." With each breath she would move the stethoscope across his chest, but the really interesting part would be when she had to get to hi back. He was so massive, perhaps having him turn on the couch would be the safer option given the sudden rebellious antics of her instincts.

Emberli gave a genuine smile, white caps of his teeth showing through for a moment before his face falls once again. "Why thank you; it's much appreciated." He says with characteristic drawl. But with as close as she was, he noticed immediately when she inhaled not just once, but twice. Inside of him, he felt a fire stir that had long been suppressed, and as she fought her desires, he too fought his.

This was only reinforced by her distraction, which earned her a curious and sly raising of a brow from the man as she positioned herself in front of him to press her stethoscope his chest. As if to confirm to her just how male he was, there was the faintest dusting of chest hair across his slab of a chest and down his navel.

Slowly, he draws in a deep breath and expands the barrel of his chest, before exhaling just as slow and collapsing it back to it's regular size. "I hope I'm not too distracting...", he drawls with amusement.

Eryn Xaltyr

Cool blue eyes slowly made their way up his chest until she met his gaze, a slow and devious smile finding its way to her lips. She laughed softly and shook her head, moving the stethoscope to another area of his chest as he inhaled once more. "No...I'm just hungry is all..." As if her point needed to be driven home, she ran her tongue over her fangs as she looked away. "Its nearly dinner time..."

She moved the stethoscope once again, but this was the last reading she would need to take from the front of his chest. The next time she listed to his lungs, she'd need to be listening from the back, but that would require her to nearly press herself flush against him because of his sheer size.

The man slowly raised his brow. Just relax... you can't eat her. Taking a slow breath, he chuckles faintly. "I've got plenty of food here if ya want it." That was as much flirting as it was Mandalorian custom. Once you were in a Mandalorians home - although it was customary to love your shoes outside (not that he cared at the moment) - it was customary for them to offer to provide all sorts of goods; they were raised to be good hosts. It was therefore often considered an insult to turn them down.

Again he inhales and exhales, waiting for her to tell him what exactly he needed to do next.

Eryn Xaltyr

Eryn smiled, a pleasant laugh passing her lips. "I don't eat regular food...My tastes are a little more exotic..." Still smiling she takes a small step back, eying him for a moment. I could just have him turn around...it'd be easy, but then...How often do I get to torture myself like this? She smiled inwardly and moved back in once more, holding the end of her stethoscope up. "Lean forward, I've got to get a listen from the back..."

With that she moved incredibly close to his large frame, placing her stethoscope against his back all while attempting not to press herself flush against him. "Now breath just like before..." As she listened to his lungs, her eyes slide closed for a moment, her fangs throbbing with instinctual desires. As soon as her eyes had closed, they were opening again and she was shifting the stethoscope across his back, his scent surrounding her.

"Well how can I accommodate....?", he asks, realizing that he was now getting rather firmly aroused (no pun intended). At her request he leans forward, allowing to invade his presence deeper than before. Again, he breathed in and out, and she'd notice that the tattoo's on his right arm extended to the back of his shoulder blade.

But just as she was enfolded within his scent, so too was he forced to take in hers. It was an aroma enticing in it's nature, hauntingly reminiscent of the early days of spring when the flowers first peek their heads out from beneath the morning dew. Although he'd not realized it, his lips had driven instinctively close to her neck, and his hot breath washed gently over her pale skin.

She wasn't the only one who liked biting at necks.

Eryn Xaltyr

"I'm a Garhoon, Mr. Garett...Unless you have some blood packs handy..."

Her voice faltered as his hot breath fanned over neck, her petite body involuntarily trembling as a pleasant chill raced up her spine. Her eyes slide closed and she forgot what she was doing or even where she was for a moment, a low growl rumbling deep in her chest. When the chill had passed, her eyes fluttered open, but his breath upon her neck was still exceedingly distracting. Blinking, trying to make her way through the haze now clouding her mind she stumbled away from him, shaking her head as she closed her eyes once more.

It'd been so long since her body had reacted like that, such a long time, but now he'd sparked a fire and she wasn't sure she could put it out. Swallowing she finally met his gaze, brown almost black eyes clashing with cool blue. "Your...lungs sound good..." Her voice faltered once more and she coughed, forcibly clearing her throat as she lingered within his personal space, trying to remember what she was supposed to do next.

Now that wasn't something he'd expected... but it wasn't something that left Emberli particularly surprised. Her movement made him realize how close he'd gotten, but at this point a switch had been flipped and unless the word 'no' was uttered that switch wasn't being turned off.

Entranced, he simply reached out to the hand hanging by her side to take a curiously gentle hold. "Make you a deal, Doc. You feed my appetite... and I'll feed yours. How's that sound...?", he asks, voice dropping a couple octaves in timbre as something primal took over.

Eryn Xaltyr

She blinked, completely caught off guard by his sudden proposal. His hand dwarfed her own, but she didn't pull away. Instead the stethoscope dropped from her other hand and once free of the instrument, she reached up, pale fingers lightly tracing one of scars. For a time she just stared at the hand tracing his scar, her eyes darting from the scar to his own gaze and back again. She was hungry, but not simply for blood, however, she hadn't expected something like this to happen.

Finally she met his gaze, her own darkening as it held his with sudden intensity. She gave a slight nod, the hint of a devious smile tugging at her lips. "Call me Eryn..." Her own voice was softer than before, as though she were afraid that if she spoke to loud she'd scare him away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom