Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dr. Sophia Alder

This material is classified.​

NAME: Sophia Alder
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5,10
WEIGHT: 120 Pounds.
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
- She's dead.
SHIP:
N/A

BIOGRAPHY:
Sophia Alder was born on the planet of Kashykk. She was raised on this planet, and she moved to Corsucant for School. She dropped out of her college after a few months and she then started inventing things.
She invented a little too much, And it ended up in her death.
KILLED BY:
Her own Creation.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Her Journal on making the A.I.

Hi there, welcome! I see you're using this deceased character for development threads. Just keep in mind that the minimum for an AI is 1,000 words. Also, you'll need to grab an avatar for this character as per the Character Creation rules.

Other than that, I look forward to seeing your creations around the board! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom