Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Dr. Alan I. Smith

Name: Irizi'alan'esmit (Alan I. Smith)
Faction: Eternal Empire
Rank: Physician and Research Scientist (Neurology and Cybernetics)
Species: Chiss
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 133 lbs
Eyes: Red
Hair: Blue-black
Skin: Sky blue
Force Sensitive: Yes
Strengths:
  • Being a medical savant, Alan graduated medical school early.
  • He has an eidetic memory, with extensive knowledge in genetics, neurology, and cybernetics.
Weaknesses:
  • He struggles with chaotic situations, preferring to work in a research setting than a hectic ER. When he is overstimulated, he retreats to the nearest confined space and hums tunes from his homeworld.
  • He also has problems with socialization. Galactic basic is not his first language, so he frequently misinterprets idioms and takes things literally.
Appearance: Alan is middling height and a bit thin. He wears a physician's uniform. He has delicate facial features with a slender nose and doe eyes. His short blue-black hair is swept neatly to the right.
Backstory: Alan was the youngest child of a well-to-do Chiss family. Both of his parents and his two older siblings joined the Defense Force on Csilla. He was born when his siblings were already at military college. He could not conform to the pressures of a military life, but found his calling in medicine. He was a savant with an eidetic memory. He was a brilliant student who completed his medical degree early. He then became a research scientist in biotechnology. He just recently finished his dissertation on the impact of cybernetics on neurological development. His newest research project is funded by Hades Corp due to its controversial nature. The Eternal Empire recognized his intelligence and hired him as a medic. Offworld colleagues call him Alan I. Smith, because they have difficulty pronouncing his Chiss name.
0mj4i6vbjkc61.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom