Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Downtown Blues

pat-presley-mechbayrear-finalpaint01-lo.png
Coruscant | Downtown
Tags: Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el

It had been a while since Yuri was on Coruscant, and with the ongoing conflict it was likely better for him to stay away. Bounties were up for Mandos and the Alliance was ever watchful for potential threats. A hostile environment that had the Shistavanen practically humming with excitement as he stepped off his ship and climbed into a taxi. Mandalorians never backed down from a challenge and he was no different, as much as he tried to distance himself from his people. With how things were going, bounty hunting didn't seem like such a bad idea in the core.

The taxi took him downtown to his target's last known location. At least it wasn't Underworld, he had enough drama in that department. The last thing he needed was a shootout over some bad deals from his recent past. What caught him by surprise, however, was the location of his target. It didn't take a genius to know he wouldn't be there anymore, but what was odd was that the location was some medical setup. Somewhere between a a hospital and a soup kitchen from what he understood. As strange a setup as it was, the armoured Mandalorian made his approach in hopes of finding someone who could lead him to his target.

The Shistavanen approached the rather neglected building and searched for someone who could assist him. Someone stood out to him, a kid his age who appeared to be... blind? His eyes were different from Yuri's own. A pale grey and a blank stare as he somehow maneuvered around the area to tend to what appeared to be his patients. Junkies, dregs and other forgotten characters from society. "Hey, you got a moment?" He spoke up as he approached the blind kid. "I'm lookin' for someone, I was hopin' you could help me out. You got a minute?" He continued as his hands rested on his holsters. Certainly not his most intimidating performance, but that was not what he was after.

Coruscant
Tags: Yuri Maji Yuri Maji

jalen_divider.png

Jalen held up a hand, indicating for him to stand still. He seemed to recognize the mandalorian's presence without sight.

"Don't step to close," Jalen instructed. "Corellian Tanamen Fever. Not fatal, but still contagious. There's been a small outbreak."

Small outbreaks were common on such a large planet. It was really easy for diseases to spread when everyone was stacked on top of each other. Jalen was doing what he could here, as bakta and some nursing was a pretty easy treatment to provide in large quantities. He just wanted to be sure that the fever stayed in the building and didn't spread any further, especially considering most on the planet couldn't afford bakta.

"Who are you looking for?" he asked. "I can't guarentee visiting hours presently, but I can see about exchanging information."

Yuri took a little step back the moment the guy mentioned the disease. His helmet would likely be able to filter out the pathogens, however he was not gonna take his chances with a flu. He had better things to do than stay in bed all day. He at least wanted a good reason to stay there and fever wasn't it. "Good thing you caught it in time. Somethin' like this could easily break out all over Coruscant." He remarked as he took a small step forward and watched the patients around the kid.

"Who are you looking for?"

"I can't guarentee visiting hours presently, but I can see about exchanging information."

"Yeah, visitin' hours ain't what I'm after at the moment." He quipped as he glanced at the guy. "I'm lookin' for a guy on the run. Twi'lek, scar from his cheek to his neck, got an attitude to him. You didn't maybe see..." He paused as he remembered the kid's "situation" with a slight wince. "Dumb question... um, you didn't maybe notice or hear about someone that fits that description? Short term helper, a patient, hell maybe even asking for help or directions." He continued as he leaned against a wall.

"I got very good reason to believe that he's been here and he's been tricky to track on this planet." He continued as he studied the guy from behind his visor.

Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom